Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,683 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Much Do They Pay Apc Urchins On Nairaland To Discredit Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Do They Pay Apc Urchins On Nairaland To Discredit Labour Party (697 Views)

Peter Obi Decries Fake Media Reports Targeted To Discredit Him (Photos) / How Much Do They Pay Apc Media Defenders?any Idea? / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Do They Pay Apc Urchins On Nairaland To Discredit Labour Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2023
flokii:
Labour party was founded on lies and deceit.. we that have our brains intact are not falling for their lies.

Peter Obi is not qualified to run for presidential election going by the ammended electoral act because he wasn't in Labour party and his name isn't on any of their register prior to the elections.

Aisha Yesuf0ol shoud come out and swear on her life that she didn't make money from zombidients movement.

Gullible ones like you are singing Eluu P 76 upandan while some people's account dey smile.. mor0ns.
So Aisha yesufu is now your headache? grin

This is one of the reasons Tinubu supporters are called Urchins.

Re: How Much Do They Pay Apc Urchins On Nairaland To Discredit Labour Party by flokii: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
So Aisha yesufu is now your headache? grin

This is one of the reasons Tinubu supporters are called Urchins.

Not until APC asks LP to produce its party register before this Obi nonsense will stop.. I want to see how Ozekhome and other bigoted lawyers like him would defend Peter Obi then.

FYI I don't get paid to comment.. I say things the way I see it. How much do you have to pay me? Not everyone worships money, don't ever forget that.
Re: How Much Do They Pay Apc Urchins On Nairaland To Discredit Labour Party by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
flokii:

Not until APC asks LP to produce its party register before this Obi nonsense will stop.. I want to see how Ozekhome and other bigoted lawyers like him would defend Peter Obi then.

FYI I don't get paid to comment.. I say things the way I see it. How much do you have to pay me? Not everyone worships money, don't ever forget that.
You are just blabbing a lot of gazelle garagarau balublu Bulaba balublu grin

Take this agbado cool your temper before you land in the hospital grin

Re: How Much Do They Pay Apc Urchins On Nairaland To Discredit Labour Party by ayo84(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2023
flokii:

Has anyone filed a motion on this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba War Against Igbo In Lagos. Insightful Message From Joseph Okechukwu / Mother And Her Innocent Children Being Flogged / Tinubu Is A Coward Who Couldn't Face Obi Like A Man At The Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.