Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu (417 Views)

Tinubu Is Winning By Landslide In The North / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor / The Battle Buhari Administration Is Winning By Abimbola Adelakun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
To me, TINUBU is the real LOSER here, winning by crooks and fraud isn't winning to me.

I hate it when someone is a killa to win, what's the joy and happiness there? It's crook winning still called winning? He is allegedly elected on a faulty and evil foundation, that would hunt him for ever as far as he is living.

Its FAKE winning, such person and it's followers would reap the disastrous consequences of their acts. Just wait for it.

Light MUST triumph over darkness, anytime and anyway, it's a matter of time.

Lord save Nigeria from the dirty hands of evil men. 🙏

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by Moh247: 2:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
I hope if DSS calls you and pick you up to show us who Tinubu killed you are available

And hope you know your phone number is on your signature

3 Likes

Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:
I hope if DSS calls you and pick you up to show us who Tinubu killed you are available

And hope you know you phone number is on your signature

Fvck you. And fvck. THIEFNUBUU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by Legitisreal: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stop crying

You people said you ready for INEC and the election would never be rigged

1 Like

Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
Stop crying

You people said you ready for INEC and the election would never be rigged

When you RIG an election, that means you are not credible enough to win by popular votes, that means he won doing CROOK ways, winning with SHADY WAYS for me it's nothing to me. He is not the ORIGINAL WINNER. he is simply the LOSER that forced the system to win him against the will of the people. Do you call that winning? .

Fvck you for admitting they RIGGED.
Justice MUST PREVAIL AT LAST. WAIT FOR IT.

1 Like

Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by Legitisreal: 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

When you RIG an election, that means you are not credible enough to win by popular votes, that means he won doing CROOK ways, winning with SHADY WAYS for me it's nothing to me. He is not the WINNER. he is simply the LOSER that forced the system to favour him.

Fvck you for admitting they RIGGED.
Justice MUST PREVAIL AT LAST. WAIT FOR IT.
where did I say they rigged

The joke is on you that said rigging can never take place in the election
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 3:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
where did I say they rigged

The joke is on you that said rigging can never take place in the election

Fvck you for gloating on the RIG SYSTEM. Now, tell me, who should be ashame of himself me that is condemning it or you that is celebrating it.
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by Legitisreal: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Fvck you for gloating on the RIG SYSTEM. Now, tell me, who should be ashame of himself me that is condemning it or you that is celebrating it.
lol, I should be the one crying because I am pdp and we came second not you that came third

You are an hypocrite because election has never been free and fare in Nigeria, obj and Gej election weren't even when igbos supported and benefited from it

Obi that was begging wike to take gov while he takes president was it not rigging he was begging for
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
lol, I should be the one crying because I am pdp and we came second not you that came third

You are an hypocrite because election has never been free and fare in Nigeria, obj and Gej election weren't even when igbos supported and benefited from it

Obi that was begging wike to take gov while he takes president was it not rigging he was begging for

Fvck you for giving up in the cause of JUSTICE. justice or NOTHING.
Keep condemning the evil acts, people would listen to be conscious of doing evil, it would get momentum, justice would be heated up to prevail and it would get better.

Stop running around the bush.
Justice or NOTHING. we don't want peace, we want JUSTICE. No justice, NO PEACE.
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by Legitisreal: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Fvck you for giving up in the cause of JUSTICE. justice or NOTHING.
Keep condemning the evil acts, people would listen to be conscious of doing evil, it would get momentum, justice would be heated up to prevail and it would get better.

Stop running around the bush.
Justice or NOTHING. we don't want peace, we want JUSTICE. No justice, NO PEACE.
kpele

This is reality in HD

Frustration too many o, you no dey coherent again
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
kpele

Too DUMB to understand the DIMENSION
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by tesppidd: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok in this part of the world and especially Nigeria, if you are able to deploy thugs and use stolen state funds bribe INEC officials;

*They say you are grassroot
*You have structure
*You have delivered
*You are a political guru
*You are on ground
*You are a master strategist
*You are a strong man

You are celebrated and respected.

Only in a zoo like this.
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Idiot.

Who was killed by Tinubu.
You all still have the effrontery to talk when it's obvious that it was Obi that rigged Election
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
Legitisreal:
kpele

This is a reality in HD

Fvck your REALITY.
My reality and all good Nigerian reality is JUSTICE.
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Idiot.

Who was killed by Tinubu.
You all still have the effrontery to talk when it's obvious that it was Obi that rigged Election

Killa in the context of someone or an entity that jeopardise a true mission or cause. So shift.

Fvck you and fvck apc, fvck thieffnubu.
Fvckyall
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by slimfit1(m): 3:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obi rigged the election let us do it again at least since Obi cheated. If APC is bold enough they should call for a rigless election and we will all make sure that Obi will not have the means to rig the election.
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 3:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
tesppidd:
Ok in this part of the world and especially Nigeria, if you are able to deploy thugs and use stolen state funds bribe INEC officials;

*They say you are grassroot
*You have structure
*You have delivered
*You are a political guru
*You are on ground
*You are a master strategist
*You are a strong man

You are celebrated and respected.

Only in a zoo like this.

That's what corrupt people and oppressors do. They must fail, I stand for JUSTICE.

1 Like

Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by raskymonojendor: 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Another thread. OP is on stage 2 (Anger). He would be alright. grin

Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 3:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Moh247:

And hope you know your phone number is on your signature

That hatred filled region r filled with lunatic...

They love to say unfounded things as foolish as their leader.

1 Like

Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 3:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
slimfit1:
Obi rigged the election let us do it again at least since Obi cheated. If APC is bold enough they should call for a rigless election and we will all make sure that Obi will not have the means to rig the election.

What the FVCK are you saying.
We have evidence everywhere.
Tinubu apc robbed obi of his votes. He will never be Nigeria president. The people and angels has rejected him. Let's wait and see. He will not be sworn it. JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL at last.
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Another thread. OP is on stage 2 (Anger). He would be alright. grin

Alright from what?
Lemme tell you something you never knew, some people can't stand or tolerate injustice, even though they swear him in, nothing changed, he is still a LOOTER OF VOTES, A BIG FRAUD, USELESS GRANPA, CORRUPT PERSON. & can NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT.

Nothing changed.
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by raskymonojendor: 4:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

Alright from what?
Lemme tell you something you never knew, some people can't stand or tolerate injustice, even though they swear him in, nothing changed, he is still a LOOTER OF VOTES, A BIG FRAUD, USELESS AND CORRUPT PERSON.

Nothing changed.
Okay.
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by olas24u(f): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
To me, TINUBU is the real LOSER here, winning by crooks and fraud isn't winning to me.

I hate it when someone is a killa to win, what's the joy and happiness there? It's crook winning still called winning? He is allegedly elected on a faulty and evil foundation, that would hunt him for ever as far as he is living.

Its FAKE winning, such person and it's followers would reap the disastrous consequences of their acts. Just wait for it.

Light MUST triumph over darkness, anytime and anyway, it's a matter of time.

Lord save Nigeria from the dirty hands of evil men. 🙏

Can you become president of Nigeria without other regions supporting you .Nobody rigged you ,you rigged and you will be shamed by the tribunals

1 Like

Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by olas24u(f): 4:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

What the FVCK are you saying.
We have evidence everywhere.
Tinubu apc robbed obi of his votes. He will never be Nigeria president. The people and angels has rejected him. Let's wait and see. He will not be sworn it. JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL at last.

Even from the data available, a stupid person knows your votes in the whole of southeast to only labour party can only happen in former soviet union or china .Nigerians are not stupid
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by SmartGadgetz: 4:09pm On Mar 13, 2023
ORIAYO70:

That hatred filled region r filled with lunatic...

They love to say unfounded things as foolish as their leader.

I won't curse your region or religion, I dont do that, rather I believe that every region and religion are good, just that there are bad people among every region and religion.
Represent your region and don't abuse other religion.... You can abuse individuals but not region or religion.

TINUBU will never be SWORN IN. Just watch n see.
Re: It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu by ORIAYO70(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartGadgetz:

I won't curse your region or religion, I dont do that, rather I believe that every region and religion are good, just that there are bad people among every region and religion.
Represent your region and don't abuse other religion.... You can abuse individuals but not region or religion.

TINUBU will never be SWORN IN. Just watch n see.

I represent peace, but when is getting out of hand..ok..peace should reign

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: “I Never Told Emefiele, Malami To Disobey Supreme Court” – Buhari Make / Afenifere Leader, Fasoranti, Endorses Sanwo-olu For Second Term / Everything Soludo About Presidential Election Predicted Seems To Be Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.