Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public (3927 Views)

GRV: A Lagos Original For Inclusiveness, Not Division (Photos) / Oshiomhole Makes His Entrance To APC Enugu Rally Amidst Shouts Of "Oshiobaba" / Oshiomhole Jogs As He Makes His Way To The Stage At An Event (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by MartinsOnyx(m): 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2023
BIRTH CERTIFICATE CHALLENGE: GRV MAKES HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE PUBLIC

In a show of transparency alien to our political terrain, the Labour Party Guber Candidate for Lagos State; Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) has moved to dispel the falsehoods surrounding his genealogy, real names and age by releasing his original birth certificate to the public.

This gesture is in response to an array of baseless propaganda, sponsored distortions and fabrications embarked on by merchants of fallacy on the payroll of the APC government with the aim of discrediting his candidacy.

With the same dispatch that he put the issue of his academic credentials to bed, GRV has once again proven that he is above board. This is what leadership is about.

Now, we challenge the other frontline candidates to follow suit by making their birth certificates public. This is to enable the public and electorates to differentiate between the real Lagosians and the fake ones.

Let the birth certificate challenge begin in earnest.

5 Likes

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by AdamuKD: 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin
Let Tulumbu show us his birth certificate
Let Tulumbu show us his primary school certificate
Let Tulumbu show us his class mates atleast one person grin
Shameless drug pusher

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by MightyHand(m): 4:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
I see, GRV should be given Yellow card for time wasting.
Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by helinues: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
Cheap attention seeking guy like their principal, Obi.

I am sure Gbadebo must have secured permanent apartment in SE cos his election lose go loud pass supernova

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by AdamuKD: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:
Cheap attention seeking guy like their principal Obi.

I am sure Gbadebo must have secured permanent apartment in SE cos his election lose go loud pass supernova
Go hang yourself zombie without functioning brain grin

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by MuchAdo: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Chinedoom shocked

4 Likes

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by helinues: 4:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
AdamuKD:

Go hang yourself zombie without functioning brain grin

The sliding tackle dem..

Comot for road jor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by AdamuKD: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

The sliding tackle dem..

Comot for road jor
Zombie

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by helinues: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
AdamuKD:

Zombie

That's the definition of Obi's supporters or have you forgotten

See beautiful own goal.

grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by SmartPolician: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Look how he bears both Yoruba and Igbo names. Intertribal marriages would have been beautiful if Nigéria wasn't a sick country.

20 Likes

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by PlayerMeji: 4:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
Doing everything to stay in peoples' consciousness...

undecided undecided

Desperate lot!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by MightyHand(m): 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
Let Tulumbu show us his school certificate

Grow Mr, Tinubu isn't the causes of your predicament, how can you assumed in your faculty that Tinubu has no certificate nor class mate!!
Politics aside, did you ever aware Tinubu has worked in many firms in Nigeria , how can you work within those axis without certificate...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by AdamuKD: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
PlayerMeji:
Doing everything to stay in peoples' consciousness...

undecided undecided

Desperate lot!
Go kee yourself
Tulumbu agbero without value

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by AdamuKD: 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
MightyHand:

Grow Mr, Tinubu isn't the causes of your predicament, how can you assumed in your faculty that Tinubu has no certificate nor class mate!!
Politics aside, did you ever aware Tinubu has worked in many firms in Nigeria , how can you work within those axis without certificate...
Tulumbu is a thief and drug baron
Kiss my asss

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by 0m0nnakoda: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
MuchAdo:
Chinedoom shocked
doom ke! shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by helinues: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
Let Tulumbu show us his school certificate

So Gbadebo is contesting with Tinubu in Lagos Guber?

Once a senator, 2 terms governor won't have certificate..

Make you people start making use of this free gifted senses without further disgracing una self on social media

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by Cholls(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
My brother

2023 election game is on. The battle for supremacy.

Nigerian presidential election: Yoruba 1 vs Ibo 0

Lagos governorship election (pending): Yoruba 0 vs Ibo 0
Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by 0m0nnakoda: 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
SmartPolician:
Look how he bears both Yoruba and igno names.

Intertribal marriages would have been beautiful if Nigéria wasn't a sick country.
What is beautiful about Chinedoom?

4 Likes

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by raskymonojendor: 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
That's why he keeps re-arranging and hiding his names depending on the occasion.

- "Patrick" while abroad to hide his Africa-ness.

- "Chinedu" whilst contesting Lagos West Senatorial district in 2019 b/c of the heavy presence of Igbos in this district.

- In 2023, "Gbadebo" just to appear indigenous to Yorubas.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by jmoore(m): 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
He has an identity.
Tinubu Bola is never the original name of BAT.

4 Likes

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by Kagawa10: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
grin
Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by PlayerMeji: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
To the BOLDED,

At your service, sir!

AdamuKD:

Go kee yourself
Tulumbu agbero without value

1 Like

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by jmoore(m): 5:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

This Osun man wants to chase away Gbadebo an indigene of Lagos.

The thing dey pain you very well.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by helinues: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
jmoore:

This Osun man wants to chase away Gbadedo an indigene of Lagos.

The gbon ranmi de'leru

4 Likes

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by raskymonojendor: 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

The guy is "next to zero" aside being an IPOB apologist. The truth is those voting GRV are just doing it out of hatred for Tinubu. Lagos is still the best ran state in Nigeria, but they want to cut their nose to spite their face.

I may likely vote for Doherty, but Sanwo Olu is going to win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by nonhuman(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Meen wetin this guy use senior me no plenty o
And I dey here dey argue with urchins, it's time to advice myself

1 Like

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by MartinsOnyx(m): 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:
That's why he keeps rearranging his names depending on the occasion.

- "Patrick" while abroad to hide his Africa-ness.

- "Chinedu" whilst contesting Lagos West Senatorial district in 2019 b/c of the heavy presence of Igbos in this district.

- In 2023, "Gbadebo" just to appear indigenous to Yorubas.

In all objectivity bro, his birth certificate shows no discrepancy in his names. Facts are sacred.
Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by raskymonojendor: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
MartinsOnyx:
In all objectivity bro, his birth certificate shows no discrepancy in his names. Facts are sacred.
I stated my observations.
Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by jmoore(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
helinues:

The gbon ranmi de'leru
Ṣabẹwo si ile-iwosan ti o sunmọ julọ lati gba iwosan
Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by babyfaceafrica: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
Birth certificate that can be gotten anytime?
Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by raskymonojendor: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
babyfaceafrica:
Birth certificate that can be gotten anytime?
Eery lagosian born in the early 1980s have this exact type of birth certificate even though his is on a photocopied A4 paper. Maybe he lost my the original.

If he says that is his certificate, then so be it. This is his own truth.

1 Like

Re: Grv Makes His Birth Certificate Public by MartinsOnyx(m): 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I stated my observations.
Yes you did and it is within your rights. I just need us to start seeing things from the prism of objectivity. This birth certificate proves he is Patrick, Gbadebo and Chinedu- same person. How he chooses to shuffle the names to suit his needs is left to him and doesn't in any way make him non- Lagosian.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secret Things Happening Now Around Africa No One's Telling Nigerians / President Tinubu Has Successfully Countered Obi / Niger Raises Russian Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.