Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo (40332 Views)

Lobbyists Stranded As Tinubu Relocates From Bourdillon To ‘white House’ / Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Osun 2022: Adeleke's Campaign Team Says Sanwo-Olu Will End Up Like Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by afbstrategies: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jemex003:

Oleeeeeeee every igbo which lagos would've been in there biafra land but God shame them.
Dis really pain you well well.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Jemex003:

Oleeeeeeee every igbo which lagos would've been in there biafra land but God shame them.

Don't mind them. One mumu is saying power does not come from Bourdillon. Does it come from Onitsha, Abakaliki or Nnewi?

Confused people. The nerve.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Buckeyemedia1: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:

Hahahahaha, Tinubu should contest, he contested and won.

Na supreme court be the next line.

Lol

Asregard Asregard
Where is that Mumu Thinkam, aka Mr Atiku is coming?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Where is that Mumu Thinkam, aka Mr Atiku is coming?

Broke, penniless and crying somewhere. Atiku has suspended his 'allowance' indefinitely for non-performance. Looollll.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Holaomoakin(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Lol, he said become accommodating....

Man, wise up and keep that childish thoughts....

Every part of this country accommodates other tribes......

Stop been unnecessarily insensitive and acting as if the university went through you......

There is nothing special about you.

You go back to your shithole and be thankful to the tribe that made you not look like a laughing stock

You're way older than your brain is reasoning.....

Man, I appreciate you're talking! But keep your advice inside your pocket. As you lack in depth knowledge! Pele o indomie generation.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Alabaintprice(m): 6:27am On Mar 16, 2023
Holaomoakin:

Man, I appreciate you're talking! But keep your advice inside your pocket. As you lack in depth knowledge! Pele o indomie generation.

Having seen the way your name is spelt,
It tells me a lot about you. You're still a kid if your name in Ola spelt as Hola.

Lol, coming from someone who may have not been born when I moved to Lagos in my first 2years of existing.

You are the one who needs proper knowledge of what's going on and that u can give you so long as Lagos is involved.

Come I will educate you properly. Even that your parents cannot teach you. I've been here far too long to know that I will school you on anything concerning Lagos.
Boy
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Holaomoakin(m): 7:19am On Mar 16, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Having seen the way your name is spelt,
It tells me a lot about you. You're still a kid if your name in Ola spelt as Hola.

Lol, coming from someone who may have not been born when I moved to Lagos in my first 2years of existing.

You are the one who needs proper knowledge of what's going on and that u can give you so long as Lagos is involved.

Come I will educate you properly. Even that your parents cannot teach you. I've been here far too long to know that I will school you on anything concerning Lagos.
Boy

Username Mr! Olorun agba e lowo ignorance, Lagos indomie boy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by orisa37: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2023
PLEASE HELP. WHAT HAS KENNETH OKONKWO GOT IN COMMON WITH BOURDILON HOUSE OF TINUBU?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by orisa37: 8:13am On Mar 16, 2023
DOES KENNETH WANT TO BECOME THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN IN LAGOS?

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by orisa37: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2023
Kenneth Okonkwo should go back to NSUKKA to practise POLITICS.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Alabaintprice(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2023
Holaomoakin:

Username Mr! Olorun agba e lowo ignorance, Lagos indomie boy.

o tun jẹ ọmọ bi o ṣe kan mi. Emi yoo tun kọ ọ diẹ sii ju baba rẹ lọ.

Omo ale
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Holaomoakin(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16, 2023
Alabaintprice:

o tun jẹ ọmọ bi o ṣe kan mi. Emi yoo tun kọ ọ diẹ sii ju baba rẹ lọ.

Omo ale

Alabama market or whatsoever you call your name, accept wisdom before it is too late. Mumu writing Yoruba like a dirge.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Sambai65(m): 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2023
Come be like say na only Lagos state will hold governorship election grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Alabaintprice(m): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2023
Holaomoakin:

Alabama market or whatsoever you call your name, accept wisdom before it is too late. Mumu writing Yoruba like a dirge.

Holaomoakin(Ola Akin) an adult who doesn't know he is an adult.
As far back as 2017, I already had my shit together but seeing that you registered on this space far back 2018 with this preferred username of yours shows you are even a baby.....

Why waste my time with pervs....
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by Holaomoakin(m): 9:43pm On Mar 16, 2023
Alabaintprice:

Holaomoakin(Ola Akin) an adult who doesn't know he is an adult.
As far back as 2017, I already had my shit together but seeing that you registered on this space far back 2018 with this preferred username of yours shows you are even a baby.....

Why waste my time with pervs....

Carry on with your useless bunch of shits, omugo!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by XAUBulls: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2023
Dsalvo:
Mo gbe. Igbos are now having the temerity and bravado to threaten Yorubas in Lagos. "Woke" and over-liberal Yorubas, see where you have gotten us?

I was reading an article today that said upcoming election in the 28 Nigerian States of Nigeria featuring gubernatorial contestst on Saturday are peaceful and calm affairs bar Lagos which has taken on a do or die tone between Yorubas and Igbos over the political soul of the State.

Some of you Yorubas are self-destructive dullard who have no shame and no foresight.

Do Igbos live in Lagos alone? Kaduna , Abuja, Kano, Delta, Sokoto and many fairly cosmopolitan States in Nigeria are not there for Igbos to attempt governing?

It is Lagos they must drag because over-accomodators Yorubas have allowed them grow wings enough to the extent they believe they can foist an IPOB tout who cannot speak Yoruba, and has directly made bigoted statements against the Yorubas, as Governor of a Yoruba State?

Yorubas looking to vote GRV should bury their head in shame. I am a democrat who believes in recognising the democratic choice of others, however painful the conclusion of an election may be, but I draw the line at voting vile bigots and supremacists who want to lead people they have shown public and unambiguous hate and disdain for.

If only we could identify every Yoruba who will vote GRV on Saturday and deport you all to the SE for good, with no option of return, then perhaps that will reset you brain to make you understand there is nothing wrong with voting those different from you as long as they are not your haters who live to see your misery and downfall.

Voting GRV, for a Yoruba, is no longer democracy for the same reason New Orleans or Georgia in the USA will never have an openly proud and practising Ku klux Khan supremo as her governor.

It is for this same reason every sane Yoruba must grab their PVC and go to the poll to disgrace this Yoruba-hating IPOB tout who switches name deceitfully between Chinedu and Gbadebo while reeling off IPOB anthems publicly.
Gbadebo said in a recent interview I heard this week that he is going to cancel the Lekki International Airport, project and focus on MMA.

The Lekki Airport is a legacy project and this dude who just turned 40 this month cannot be allowed to destroy that Airport construction plan. The Lekki Free Trade Zone and the Lekki Deep Seaport are also the legacies of the current political party in Lagos State.

That dude is insidious and is indeed not fully prepared to be a Governor of Lagos State. Period.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Will Learn That Power Does Not Come From Bourdillon – Kenneth Okonkwo by MechanicMike: 8:35am On May 23, 2023
prettyangel10:
With this?

When is it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Victim Of University Of Maiduguri Bomb Blast Receiving Treatment At Hospital / Shehu Sani: "Tinubu Is Not As Old As You Portray Him" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.