Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Is It Advisable To Use Pap Shaft To Feed Chickens. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Is It Advisable To Use Pap Shaft To Feed Chickens. (1221 Views)

My Pap Making Business Story. / Some Popular Species Of Chickens We Eat In Nigeria [PHOTOS] / Is It Right To Feed Chickens Corn Chaff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Use Pap Shaft To Feed Chickens. by Jozilinn: 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
sadBecause of the rising cost of things and inability for transfer sometimes,it's really affecting my aunt's family cos they rear birds for feeding and sale...so someone mentioned that corn shaft can be mixed with their feeds, please I hope this won't affect the birds in any way,and please how much feed should be given to four broilers to save cost and how,an half bag only takes them one week,do you think the birds are being overfed? how can we save cost, how long does your feed last for you considering the number of birds you train? what else can be given to them apart from their feeds too? Please your advices are really appreciated. After starter feed what else should I start giving them grower or finisher?.
Nlmod.
Lalasticlala.
Frozen70.
Samae
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Pap Shaft To Feed Chickens. by frozen70(f): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
Jozilinn:
sadBecause of the rising cost of things and inability for transfer sometimes,it's really affecting my aunt's family cos they rear birds for feeding and sale...so someone mentioned that corn shaft can be mixed with their feeds, please I hope this won't affect the birds in any way,and please how much feed should be given to four broilers to save cost and how,an half bag only takes them one week,do you think the birds are being overfed? how can we save cost, how long does your feed last for you considering the number of birds you train? what else can be given to them apart from their feeds too? Please your advices are really appreciated. After starter feed what else should I start giving them grower or finisher?.
Nlmod.
Lalasticlala.
Frozen70.
Samae

In my own case, one bag is too much for them to finish in one week
Haba

Just get a nor coolmal drinking cup amd feed them one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening

The more they eat the more they poo

So feed them little to sustain them and save you cost of buying feeds

If you over feed them they wiibw over weight and it will affect their movement before you know it they will no longer walk so they can't reach their food tray and will die of hunger
Re: Is It Advisable To Use Pap Shaft To Feed Chickens. by Jozilinn: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2023
[quote author=frozen70 post=1217161
In my own case, one bag is too much for them to finish in one week
Haba

Just get a nor coolmal drinking cup amd feed them one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening

The more they eat the more they poo

So feed them little to sustain them and save you cost of buying feeds

If you over feed them they wiibw over weight and it will affect their movement before you know it they will no longer walk so they can't reach their food tray and will die of hunger [/quote] it's not one bag it's quarter.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Contact Details Of A Poultry Farm / Which Crop(s) Is/are Most Profitable For Export? / Start Your Sunflower Oil Making Business With Oil Pressing Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.