Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine (20907 Views)

Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport / Peter Obi Rejects Presidential Results In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 11:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:
igbo built Lagos with selling of gala and Pepsi on express ,selling of akpu and egusi soup ,selling of fake products at aba,fufu phone in computer village . Imagine dangote refinery worth of 17bn dollars but does not shout that he built Lagos ? Truly empty barrel makes the loudest noise .

The Yorubas built Lagos with contributions from other Nigerians .

Igbos In Lagos State: My Experience, By Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe
ByPremium Times August 22, 2013 Reading Time: 3 mins read

Lagos State belongs as much to the ethnic Igbo as to the Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani, Efik, Idoma, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Edo, and so on who live in it, pay tax, identify with it, and settle in it. That compact was made the moment Nigeria became a single nation, and a successor power to the old principalities who were subdued and who ceded their sovereignty for the new commonwealth of Nigeria .
It was pragmatic. The Igbo had the skill and the industry, and Lagos was the seat of the Federal Government of Nigeria and its major port. The Igbo have lived in Lagos since the 15th century when the Aro and other Igbo first settled in good number in a place we now call “Oyingbo” in the era of Benin and the Portuguese trade in.

Read and understand what you fellow foolish afonja said 😂 cause I see your parents foolishness and stupidity in you mumu boy 😂
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
u and ur father at home are Foolish and monkey

I see your parents foolishness and stupidity in you cause they raised an idiot like them 😂
Monkeys everywhere 🤣
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by ipobarecriminals: 3:21am On Mar 15, 2023
nostradamoss:

I see your parents foolishness and stupidity in you cause they raised an idiot like them 😂
Monkeys everywhere 🤣
U Rep ur parents well. I mean u act same way like ur foolish/docile father u slap/push anyhow at home. No wonder, Kanu called u PIG and idiot
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by HydraFeeds(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2023
nostradamoss:

Igbos In Lagos State: My Experience, By Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe
ByPremium Times August 22, 2013 Reading Time: 3 mins read

Lagos State belongs as much to the ethnic Igbo as to the Yoruba, Ijaw, Hausa, Fulani, Efik, Idoma, Urhobo, Itshekiri, Edo, and so on who live in it, pay tax, identify with it, and settle in it. That compact was made the moment Nigeria became a single nation, and a successor power to the old principalities who were subdued and who ceded their sovereignty for the new commonwealth of Nigeria .
It was pragmatic. The Igbo had the skill and the industry, and Lagos was the seat of the Federal Government of Nigeria and its major port. The Igbo have lived in Lagos since the 15th century when the Aro and other Igbo first settled in good number in a place we now call “Oyingbo” in the era of Benin and the Portuguese trade in.

Read and understand what you fellow foolish afonja said 😂 cause I see your parents foolishness and stupidity in you mumu boy 😂

I do not have the he luxury of time this morning, I would have schooled you how the Yorubas owned Lagos but I only want to debunk your misinformation that Oyingbo has relation to the Igbos .

For now,you can continue to revel in foolishness of your apologists .

Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
HydraFeeds:

I do not have the he luxury of time this morning, I would have schooled you how the Yorubas owned Lagos but I only want to debunk your misinformation that Oyingbo has relation to the Igbos .

For now,you can continue to revel in foolishness of your apologists .

The Igbo have lived in Lagos since the 15th century when the Aro and other Igbo first settled in good number in a place we now call “Oyingbo” in the era of Benin and the Portuguese trade in.

You are not only stupid , as are also foolish and mad ..As big as you are you can't read and understand ....Oyinigbo is the first place Igbos settled when they first came you Lagos you fool

Google is your friend pig ,ask Google where Igbos first settle when they came to Lagos ,you donkey
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 12:10pm On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=ipobarecriminals post=121749777]U Rep ur parents well. I mean u act same way like ur foolish/docile father u slap/push anyhow at home. No wonder, Kanu called u PIG and idiot[/quot

Pig and idiots like your parents 🤣
Mumu boy 😂
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by garykoeman: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
israelmao:
Anyone who puts on a borrowed or stolen suit is always careful how he flaunts it in case the rightful owner shows up suddenly and lays claim on it.
https://twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1635918641202880515?s=20
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by garykoeman: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by garykoeman: 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by HydraFeeds(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2023
nostradamoss:

The Igbo have lived in Lagos since the 15th century when the Aro and other Igbo first settled in good number in a place we now call “Oyingbo” in the era of Benin and the Portuguese trade in.

You are not only stupid , as are also foolish and mad ..As big as you are you can't read and understand ....Oyinigbo is the first place Igbos settled when they first came you Lagos you fool

Google is your friend pig ,ask Google where Igbos first settle when they came to Lagos ,you donkey
imagine how foolish you are ,they moved to Lagos in 15th century ,so in your warped mind ,people have not been living there before ? Also there’s no evidence that Igbos have been living in Lagos since 15th century except talk of a fool like you that wants to ride on your emotions for political gains in which he still failed .

Even with that claim ….

As Nigerians are traveling to uk now ,will they claim they’re co owners in uk in 500 years time ?

Or the blacks that were enslaved but set free during the slave trade ,will they claim owner of uk,us and other places they’re living now ?

The Aworis have settled in Those mainland area since the time of Oduduwa which was placed around 7th to 11th century .

The meaning of Awori is awo ti ri ,that’s a plate had sunken,in reference to their Ifa divination .
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by ipobarecriminals: 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2023
grin u just Confam what ur god Kanu called u and ur miserable parents . Idiots and pigs. [quote author=nostradamoss post=121758437][/quote]
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by IfnobeGod20: 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you believe I’m turning it upside down because it does not align with your belief.

Contrary to people’s opinion or belief,chaos is good , it gives us a path for growth .

Have you heard of Ying Yang before ? Well ,it’s symbol on South Korea flag 🇰🇷 . It denotes where good and evil co exist .

This does not leads to confusion ,cos there’s an order which enables them to resonate without leading to confusion.

Back to my argument,the concept of evil and good is subjective. For instance ,we read on news yesterday that women can open their breast publicly in Germany but this can’t be done in Nigeria without considering them evil ,also ,teens can start having sex at 15 in France but the age of consent in Nigeria is 18 ,can you see that the concept is subjective to situations?

There’s a law that guides elections in Nigeria which INEC must follow ,if any party feels that the winner commits any fraud that’s enough to upturn the winner victory ,they have the right to prove it at the court .
Mr. Man, the law if men can never and does not overrule the law of God and that is why the Bible said in the book of 2 Timothy 2:19-23
"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity".
Meaning the standard of God remains his standard and cannot be altered because of any variable. Whether a nation is practicing gay, incest or lesbianism does not changed the basis of God because that are all human's laws.
So that you're sold to the world does not make it the rule of God or alter his principle because it stands sure and no iota of subjectiveness in the affairs of God.
And that is why they are in court to proof that the law wasn't follow with serial mutilation of results but many of you are still saying things that made it look as if those that went to court have done the wrong thing by your first comment. It's now you're aligning with them but before you're justifying it by quoting scripture wrongly.
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by HydraFeeds(m): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Mr. Man, the law if men can never and does not overrule the law of God and that is why the Bible said in the book of 2 Timothy 2:19-23
"Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity".
Meaning the standard of God remains his standard and cannot be altered because of any variable. Whether a nation is practicing gay, incest or lesbianism does not changed the basis of God because that are all human's laws.
So that you're sold to the world does not make it the rule of God or alter his principle because it stands sure and no iota of subjectiveness in the affairs of God.
And that is why they are in court to proof that the law wasn't follow with serial mutilation of results but many of you are still saying things that made it look as if those that went to court have done the wrong thing by your first comment. It's now you're aligning with them but before you're justifying it by quoting scripture wrongly.

I will like to help your faith a little.

You’ve not debunked what I posted in the book of Isaiah that God is responsible for the good and the bad .

Neither have you debunked my omnipotence paradox that if God is not capable of doing evil ,then he’s not omnipotent.

Lastly ,the law of men is the law of God . Whatever law (wether it appears good or evil to you) is established by God and that’s why there’s a saying that “vox populli vox Dei” that’s ,the voice of men is the voice of God .

I will advise you allow the court to decide wether wrongdoing is committed in process of declaring the Great Tinubu as president of Nigeria that’s enough to upturn his victory.

And I will also advise you shut up about labeling the process evil when it’s not yet declared as so by the court of law .

Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 10:11pm On Mar 16, 2023
HydraFeeds:
imagine how foolish you are ,they moved to Lagos in 15th century ,so in your warped mind ,people have not been living there before ? Also there’s no evidence that Igbos have been living in Lagos since 15th century except talk of a fool like you that wants to ride on your emotions for political gains in which he still failed .

Even with that claim ….

As Nigerians are traveling to uk now ,will they claim they’re co owners in uk in 500 years time ?

Or the blacks that were enslaved but set free during the slave trade ,will they claim owner of uk,us and other places they’re living now ?

The Aworis have settled in Those mainland area since the time of Oduduwa which was placed around 7th to 11th century .

The meaning of Awori is awo ti ri ,that’s a plate had sunken,in reference to their Ifa divination .

You are not only a bastard ,you are a very big slowpoke
Who owns Lagos the coward yourbas or the Benin kingdom ?
Go on and answer the question you fool
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 10:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin u just Confam what ur god Kanu called u and ur miserable parents . Idiots and pigs.

Idiots and pigs like you and your foolish parents 😂
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by HydraFeeds(m): 10:30pm On Mar 16, 2023
nostradamoss:

You are not only a bastard ,you are a very big slowpoke
Who owns Lagos the coward yourbas or the Benin kingdom ?
Go on and answer the question you fool
to also show how stupid you are again ,you brought up another fallacy after you failed to debunk my initial argument.

To educate you tribal bigot and ignorant fake Nostradamus.

Benin only came to Lagos in 15th century in pursuit of a rebel alongside the warris. They failed and their king was killed by the ilajes.

The ilajes and the aworis have been living in Lagos before the Benin landed on Lagos .

To buttress my point that Lagos is a yoruba land . You might have observed that all the lands are named from the the yoruba words . Like mushin ,agege ,ikorodu,oyingbo ,ebute metta etc . No area named by Igbos or benins or any other tribes . The English named area are named by the colonialists.

I hope you can now bury your head in shame .
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 4:45am On Mar 17, 2023
HydraFeeds:
to also show how stupid you are again ,you brought up another fallacy after you failed to debunk my initial argument.

To educate you tribal bigot and ignorant fake Nostradamus.

Benin only came to Lagos in 15th century in pursuit of a rebel alongside the warris. They failed and their king was killed by the ilajes.

The ilajes and the aworis have been living in Lagos before the Benin landed on Lagos .

To buttress my point that Lagos is a yoruba land . You might have observed that all the lands are named from the the yoruba words . Like mushin ,agege ,ikorodu,oyingbo ,ebute metta etc . No area named by Igbos or benins or any other tribes . The English named area are named by the colonialists.

I hope you can now bury your head in shame .

😂 I see that you are a half bake student of history what a shame ,am very sorry for your stupid parents for spending so much on you just to send you idiot to school

You have no royal blood in you ,you just a slave the way your masters wants it to be ,now idiot listen to what a yourbas coward for a royal lineage said about the real owners of Lagos

The first settlers in Lagos were the Bini people. When you interpret the word stranger to mean new people, then certainly at the time of the settlement, you would call them strangers. But when you settle, conquer and take over a place as well as become the ruler who installed other rulers all over, then the issue of being a stranger is no longer valid. You have become the owner of the settlement you overlord. The Oba of Lagos is the paramount ruler of 70 per cent of the area now known as Lagos State. Lagos was part of the Bini Empire in those days, but I want to state that telling this history does not mean that we are subjugated or that we are going to worship the Oba of Benin.

By Prince Tajudeen Olusi, 83, is the son of a late Oba of Lagos, King Sanusi Olusi.
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by HydraFeeds(m): 5:08am On Mar 17, 2023
nostradamoss:

😂 I see that you are a half bake student of history what a shame ,am very sorry for your stupid parents for spending so much on you just to send you idiot to school

You have no royal blood in you ,you just a slave the way your masters wants it to be ,now idiot listen to what a yourbas coward for a royal lineage said about the real owners of Lagos

The first settlers in Lagos were the Bini people. When you interpret the word stranger to mean new people, then certainly at the time of the settlement, you would call them strangers. But when you settle, conquer and take over a place as well as become the ruler who installed other rulers all over, then the issue of being a stranger is no longer valid. You have become the owner of the settlement you overlord. The Oba of Lagos is the paramount ruler of 70 per cent of the area now known as Lagos State. Lagos was part of the Bini Empire in those days, but I want to state that telling this history does not mean that we are subjugated or that we are going to worship the Oba of Benin.

By Prince Tajudeen Olusi, 83, is the son of a late Oba of Lagos, King Sanusi Olusi.

Don’t be a fool man ,there are different versions to a history but the truth can be known by accounts that has more evidence or cultural support .

The history I spoke about is the account of the warris,mahins and the Yorubas while the history you spoke about is the edos account which it’s not evenly perfect !

When the Benin kingdom came to Lagos ,they were only active in Lagos or Eko which is said to be named by them and that’s what the prince is talking about ,but you see ,in your ignorance,you failed to understand that Lagos state is by far bigger than Lagos . Aside the Eko ,we have the Ikorodu,Epe ,Mushin,Ebutte metta ,Ipaja ,Ikeja ,Badagry etc which were mostly merged from Ogun state but where their early settlers were the Aworis ,Eguns or other yoruba tribes .

Also at the height of Oyo empire,some parts of Lagos paid tributaries to Oyo empire.

Lastly ,it’s not my fault that you have no parent to send you to school to learn history and ethics and also ,I have Royal blood in me but we are not talking ad hominem here ,it’s not my fault you’re that you’re a product of baby factory ,you need to learn how to get your head straight .
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by ipobarecriminals: 5:09am On Mar 17, 2023
grin Same way u kick,slap and call ur pathetic parents at home Pigs and idiot. Dumb boy
nostradamoss:

Idiots and pigs like you and your foolish parents 😂
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 12:22pm On Mar 17, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Don’t be a fool man ,there are different versions to a history but the truth can be known by accounts that has more evidence or cultural support .

The history I spoke about is the account of the warris,mahins and the Yorubas while the history you spoke about is the edos account which it’s not evenly perfect !

When the Benin kingdom came to Lagos ,they were only active in Lagos or Eko which is said to be named by them and that’s what the prince is talking about ,but you see ,in your ignorance,you failed to understand that Lagos state is by far bigger than Lagos . Aside the Eko ,we have the Ikorodu,Epe ,Mushin,Ebutte metta ,Ipaja ,Ikeja ,Badagry etc which were mostly merged from Ogun state but where their early settlers were the Aworis ,Eguns or other yoruba tribes .

Also at the height of Oyo empire,some parts of Lagos paid tributaries to Oyo empire.

Lastly ,it’s not my fault that you have no parent to send you to school to learn history and ethics and also ,I have Royal blood in me but we are not talking ad hominem here ,it’s not my fault you’re that you’re a product of baby factory ,you need to learn how to get your head straight .

A fool and the way he thinks ,mumu you said that Lagos is a yoruba land . You might have observed that all the lands are named from the the yoruba words, now the Benin now named EKO

Go on and show the world how foolish and stupid you are 😂
Go on
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by HydraFeeds(m): 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2023
nostradamoss:

A fool and the way he thinks ,mumu you said that Lagos is a yoruba land . You might have observed that all the lands are named from the the yoruba words, now the Benin now named EKO

Go on and show the world how foolish and stupid you are 😂
Go on
mumu Eko is only Lagos island .

It was the military government that merged every areas together.

Can you say anambra state is only anambra city or Enugu state only Enugu city or Oyo state only Oyo city or Ondo state only Ondo town ?

Guy get a life .
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2023
HydraFeeds:
mumu Eko is only Lagos island .

It was the military government that merged every areas together.

Can you say anambra state is only anambra city or Enugu state only Enugu city or Oyo state only Oyo city or Ondo state only Ondo town ?

Guy get a life .

Just got to America now that's why I haven't replied you fool ,you a man stand by your words and stop fooling around

You can go ahead and eat your Lagos
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by nostradamoss: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin Same way u kick,slap and call ur pathetic parents at home Pigs and idiot. Dumb boy

Pig and idiots like your parents
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by HydraFeeds(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2023
nostradamoss:

Just got to America now that's why I haven't replied you fool ,you a man stand by your words and stop fooling around

You can go ahead and eat your Lagos
that’s your business not mine .

Let those that believe in Lagos believe in Lagos .

American was built by great men like Washington,Lincoln etc . Only a bastardized use left hand to describe the house 🏠 of his father .
Re: Obi Rejects Insinuations His Loss Is Divine by ipobarecriminals: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
nostradamoss:

Pig and idiots like your parents
U keep describing ur father exactly same way Kanu called u 🐖 and idiots. Nothing can change that. 🐖

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu CSU Records: Group Alleges Plot To Undermine Case Discovery / Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / Nigerian By Birth: A Dissection Of Atiku's Citizenship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.