Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman (286 Views)

Nasarawa LP Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down, Backs PDP / Bauchi PDP Guber Candidate Steps Down, Party To Hold Another Primary / BREAKING: Labour Party Presidential Candidate Steps Down. Declares For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by ENGINEERG(m): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
The Labour Party and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Kwara state have decided to align political forces and work together in the March 18 governorship elections in the state in the hope of forming a unity government after victory in governorship election.

Speaking with journalists in Ilorin this afternoon, the governorship candidate of the Labour Party, Comrade Basambo Abubakar, said that the union was expected to birth a collective dream for a prosperous Kwara state.

The Labour Party flag bearer, who said that the present All Progressives Congress (APC) administration had performed below expectations, added that it could not "deliver that Greater Kwara of our dream".

"Today, I'm combining efforts with the Peoples Democratic Party and Alhaji Abdullahi Shuaib Yaman to birth our collective dream for a prosperous Kwara.

"It is my conviction that my personal ambition cannot be bigger than a collective opportunity to provide an all inclusive governance, which I and my party will be part of," he said.

He called on party supporters across all the sixteen local government areas and wards to cast their votes for the governorship candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Abdullah Shuaib.

Re: Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by Johnthum(m): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
Na lie.

FAKE NEWS 💯
Re: Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2023
The heat is choking him already , failed party. Party of opportunists.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by ENGINEERG(m): 7:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by YorubaNiBaba(m): 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Andrew liver salt party

1 Like

Re: Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by Roboto11: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
PDP-lite.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by raskymonojendor: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Roboto11:
PDP-lite.
100% PDP lite and a useless party. I have actually lost count of how many of these LP in different states have realigned to PDP.

Before the end of the year, Labour party won't be different from APGA. A regional igbo party.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/governorship-lp-pdp-align-forces-in-kwara/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by GuyWise101(m): 8:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Maybe a wise decision to chase away the foolish APC AA in Kwara State.
Re: Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by Xscape1993(m): 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
How the evil party rigged this presidential election is another course to be studied in our institutions of higher learning
Re: Kwara Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidate Steps Down For PDP Candidate Yaman by Godsfrezx: 8:49pm On Mar 13, 2023
Obedient movement is different from Labour Party.. We follow Obi any where he goes

(1) (Reply)

Why Threatening The America's President For Nigeria's Election? / APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign / Summary Of Peter Obi X Lp's Petition:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.