Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign (285 Views)

IPOB Infiltration Of Lagos: Let Peace Reign - Delta Igbos / Hope Uzodimma: We Are Obedient To APC, Not Any Individual, Political Party / Seun!!! Are You Obedient Or Not Obedient? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by God2man2again(m): 1:52am On Mar 17, 2023
This is just my Opinion, it is not compulsory for both aggrieved parties (APC and Elupeee) to accept it but courtesy and common sense demand that you should treat your Landlord well, the APC.

Obedient should not be blinded by Elupeee political ambition, APC are the Landlord, they host Igbo traders with their properties. Obedient should be wise enough to be calm and vote for whosoever they like but not threatening the Yorubas on their own land that Lagos is no man's land.

Lagos is a Yoruba Land. Obedient should respect it. Obedient can never drag this with the Hausa in the core North.

The Elders in Igbo Community in Lagos are not like the Young ones demanding to vote a Elupeee by fire by force.

Somebody should bow down for another, after all, if it were to be in the core north, can Obedient vote against APC?

Even the Yorubas themselves know their boundaries when it comes to politics in Lagos how much the Igbos, who are not indigene and they are boasting Elupeee, Elupeee, Elupeee inside Lagos. It is not the best. They should respect their Landlord, APC, even if you are not voting for APC, keep it to yourself and stop bragging Elupeee, Elupeee Elupeee.

APC and Elupeee or Obedient must come to compromise in order to avoid bloodshed.

Obedient must as a matter of necessity respect their Landlord and not drag political issues with them.

Igbo traders are wiser than this, they should know that this is part of business.

Thank you all.
Re: APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by mikelopez: 1:57am On Mar 17, 2023
You stab people and run to social media to preach peace abi

Re: APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by Poanan: 2:15am On Mar 17, 2023
God2man2again:
This is just my Opinion, it is not compulsory for both aggrieved parties (APC and Elupeee) to accept it but courtesy and common sense demand that you should treat your Landlord well, the APC.

Obedient should not be blinded by Elupeee political ambition, APC are the Landlord, they host Igbo traders with their properties. Obedient should be wise enough to be calm and vote for whosoever they like but not threatening the Yorubas on their own land that Lagos is no man's land.

Lagos is a Yoruba Land. Obedient should respect it. Obedient can never drag this with the Hausa in the core North.

The Elders in Igbo Community in Lagos are not like the Young ones demanding to vote a Elupeee by fire by force.

Somebody should bow down for another, after all, if it were to be in the core north, can Obedient vote against APC?

Even the Yorubas themselves know their boundaries when it comes to politics in Lagos how much the Igbos, who are not indigene and they are boasting Elupeee, Elupeee, Elupeee inside Lagos. It is not the best. They should respect their Landlord, APC, even if you are not voting for APC, keep it to yourself and stop bragging Elupeee, Elupeee Elupeee.

APC and Elupeee or Obedient must come to compromise in order to avoid bloodshed.

Obedient must as a matter of necessity respect their Landlord and not drag political issues with them.

Igbo traders are wiser than this, they should know that this is part of business.

Thank you all.
Is LP an igbo party? didnt Lp rule in ondo state at a time? was it not through LP Adams Oshiomole got his first mandate? I have asked severally who said they won the land and when it was said they own Lagos. we should be wise enough now to know when greedy politicans wants to use us for their own selfish interests. This thing started after Tinubu lost lagos. why will you ask anyone not to shout LP but others can shout ADC, PDP if they decide to?

Your write up doesnt read like a person who really wants peace. You cant tell people to shout up. if I shout YPP today it is my YPP and not hate speech. There is freedom of speech, there is no need forcing yourself on people if you have popularity. It is uncalled for allow them shout whatever they wish to shout.
Re: APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by Trapnews: 2:17am On Mar 17, 2023
Ellupee people should stay away from my territory this Saturday, this is a warning!
Re: APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by God2man2again(m): 2:30am On Mar 17, 2023
mikelopez:
You stab people and run to social media to preach peace abi

I am not APC thug. I come in Peace.
I didn't stab anybody.
Let peace reign.

Thanks.
Re: APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by God2man2again(m): 2:35am On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

Is LP an igbo party? didnt Lp rule in ondo state at a time? was it not through LP Adams Oshiomole got his first mandate? I have asked severally who said they won the land and when it was said they own Lagos. we should be wise enough now to know when greedy politicans wants to use us for their own selfish interests. This thing started after Tinubu lost lagos. why will you ask anyone not to shout LP but others can shout ADC, PDP if they decide to?

Your write up doesnt read like a person who really wants peace. You cant tell people to shout up. if I shout YPP today it is my YPP and not hate speech. There is freedom of speech, there is no need forcing yourself on people if you have popularity. It is uncalled for allow them shout whatever they wish to shout.

Lagos is at the center of Yourba Land, you cannot go to Jigawa, Kano, Borno, Zamfara and start shouting Elupeee, you will be provoking trouble and anarchy, this is what you people are doing in Lagos under the name of freedom of speech.

Let's follow the path of peace. Please, vote for whosoever you like but keep it to yourself and be calm.

Be wise as serpents and harmless as dove.
Serpents hide themselves but hardly can you see them.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by Poanan: 2:41am On Mar 17, 2023
God2man2again:

Lagos is at the center of Yourba Land, you cannot go to Jigawa, Kano, Borno, Zamfara and start shouting Elupeee, you will be provoking trouble and anarchy, this is what you people are doing in Lagos under the name of freedom of speech.

Let's follow the path of peace. Please, vote for whosoever you like but keep it to yourself and be calm.

Serpents are everywhere but hardly can you see them.

Since when? The word keep to yourself and be calm should be directed to the thug who cant spell Lagos controlling the educated ones who should know better.

Body de pepper you because dem shout LP? Channel it to the fulani heardmen raping yoruba women up and down in the bush none of you have stood up to confront that menance. Obi won lagos body begin de pepper u. Guy abeg..... or you did not see afenifere supporting LP? Tell our fathers to stop shouting LP and leave this people alone.
Re: APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by God2man2again(m): 3:01am On Mar 17, 2023
Poanan:

Since when? The word keep to yourself and be calm should be directed to the thug who cant spell Lagos controlling the educated ones who should know better.

Body de pepper you because dem shout LP? Channel it to the fulani heardmen raping yoruba women up and down in the bush none of you have stood up to confront that menance. Obi won lagos body begin de pepper u. Guy abeg..... or you did not see afenifere supporting LP? Tell our fathers to stop shouting LP and leave this people alone.

Obi is my favorite President and he is God's choice for us but God has a purpose why Tinubu was announced to be the winner as President.

Who knows tomorrow?

Let's digress a bit.

When we were saying people should pray, you people seemed to be saying, INEC will not count your prayers, see where we are now in Nigeria.
Is Prayer not necessary? Let's leave that for now.

God's plan can still come to past, it is a matter of time.

Let's follow the path of peace by respecting one another.

Treat your Landlord well.
Re: APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by Poanan: 3:06am On Mar 17, 2023
God2man2again:

Obi is my favorite President and he is God's choice for us but God has a purpose why Tinubu was announced to be the winner as President.

Who knows tomorrow?

Let's digress a bit.

When we were saying people should pray, you people seemed to be saying, INEC will not count your prayers, see where we are now in Nigeria.
Is Prayer not necessary? Let's leave that for now.

God's plan can still come to past, it is a matter of time.

Let's follow the path of peace by respecting one another.

Treat your Landlord well.
dont turn this to a religious talk. I expected you to disgree with the points i raised on fulani issue and afenifere.
Re: APC And OBEDIENT Or Elupeee In Lagos.Let Peace Reign by JealousCobra(m): 5:47am On Mar 17, 2023
God2man2again:

Serpents hide themselves but hardly can you see them.

Oga, if those northern parts that you mentioned were once a federal capital, any one would have gotten rights more than now to a freedom of speech, even Onitsha is not exempted.

So stop coaxing fears and threats to the Igbos living in Lagos, Yorubas plenty for Enugu.

(1) (Reply)

Like Trump Supporters Like Obi Supporters / Oro: Yoruba People Abusing Their Tradition All Because Of Lagos APC / Doctors In The House, I Have Itching And Painful Sensation on My Scrotum skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.