Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy (41246 Views)

2023: Two Lagos Guber Candidates Step Down For Jandor / Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by 77up(m): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

Is a no man's land, kill yourself.

Igbos will continue buying your land and build mansions and you can't do fuc.k
mumu

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 11:13pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Temporary Tenants you say grin
Go nd collect ur Sold lands nd Houses if u get mind grin grin
See his mouth, Temporary grin
Skull miner

its a matter of time, you are all gonna run with your tail between your legs ,mark my words!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 11:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
77up:
mumu

Lagos is a no man's land

Drink sniper if you don't like it
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

Lagos is A NO MAN'S LAND
Kill yourself for all we care

all man shall now his land soon we will see to it , saturday is upon us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

its a matter of time, you are all gonna run with your tail between your legs ,mark my words!
IBB once said, When am sleeping and hear Yorubas drumming for War, I go back to my Sleep grin
@IBB

No be Igbo man talk am, na Hausa man way Bleep Abiola up talk am grin
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

Do now, chestbeaters without action grin

Lagos is a no man's land

Drink sniper for all we care
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 11:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

all man shall now his land soon we will see to it , saturday is upon us.

Lagos is a no man's land, if you don't like it

Drink sniper
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by slimmoney(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
i pray u be alive to witness the southwestern agenda after Sanwo-olu becomes governor,
mikelopez:

We will buy every fuc.king land in Lagos and build mansions till all Yorubas won't be able to afford rent.

Then we will move to Oyo, Ogun and all Yoruba state
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Teeklef(m): 11:17pm On Mar 13, 2023
livinbygrace:

You are ot a Yoruba ,you are an imposter.
in his next life,he will come as a goat…..Mpi
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Truthdeypain: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
afar with your widow of a mother? cheesy
motor accident go soon claim her life make she go join her drug dealer husband for hell grin grin grin

This had me rolling on the floor.. grin grin grin .

Chai, God forbid sha. And may God forgive you.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

i see, so LAG is comfortable for business. with the way thing is going, they will not have anywhere to do business soon.
Online Warrior,,
Am not replying u again,, na Mouth una get, no Action grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Proudlyomonna: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

Labour ti lule! una eyes go soon clear. IPOB official wont be governor in lag. there are no owners of lagos, Lagos belong to all yoruba born and living there. they are original inhabitants, their ancestors , the awori are the first people to set foot on EKO now known as lagos yes the Afonjas own Lagos. buh thats not the issue, igbo and their attitude is fueling this tribal shit! there are other tribes in lag, going about their biz with no wahala.

Call them whatever na you sabi.
Just pray Labour Party doesn't Win bcuz you will either get a job and be productive or take your agberorism back to your Village.
You can't claim to have more say than the owners of the Land.
Awon omo Ibile Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

Do now, chestbeaters without action grin

Lagos is a no man's land

Drink sniper for all we care

why the hurry? the stealthness of a tiger, does not mean its afraid. Its just taking its time.
A s i said earlier, its a matter of time.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
slimmoney:
i pray u be alive to witness the southwestern agenda after Sanwo-olu becomes governor,

You have no agenda than to burn markets grin

What agenda aside burning of markets grin
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Burgerlomo: 11:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
The Igbos no dey go anywhere period cool
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Jemex003: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
benheaven:

Yorubas are in Enugu.

Go count them and check if they're giving enugu people problem

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Call them whatever na you sabi.
Just pray Labour Party doesn't Win bcuz you will either get a job and be productive or take your agberorism back to your Village.
You can't claim to have more say than the owners of the Land.
Awon omo Ibile Eko lo kan ba yi.
Up Labour.

labour goes no where near alahusa, we will see to it

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 11:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

why the hurry? the stealthness of a tiger, does not mean its afraid. Its just taking its time.
A s i said earlier, its a matter of time.

That's is a cowardice statement

Yoruba man want to fight will pull trouser and shirt grin

Useless bunch of tribalist
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Germanjoe(m): 11:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
riverbird:

Let me shock you and add to your hbpπŸ˜‚, the whole of mainland has been bought by the igbos remaining just 75 houses out of which 25 are already in negotiation stage and if you go to the island it is a goner already πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†, Incase you need rope to hang yourself I know someone who sells very good ones round alaba international his name is chukwudi of shop 18 ikenna plaza.
If they insist the should go and walk barefooted on the hot burning coal.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 11:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

IBB once said, When am sleeping and hear Yorubas drumming for War, I go back to my Sleep grin
@IBB

No be Igbo man talk am, na Hausa man way Bleep Abiola up talk am grin

its not gonna be war mind you, buh when the time come all man go know his land
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by 77up(m): 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

Lagos is a no man's land

Drink sniper if you don't like it

Go to market square tomorrow morning in Lagos and scream aloud that Lagos is no man's land, I want to check something πŸ™„

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 11:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
OceanRed:

its not gonna be war mind you, buh when the time come all man go know his land

You are just a fuc.king coward

Do whatever you want to do now, don't give us his coming sermon grin
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 11:24pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

That's is a cowardice statement

Yoruba man want to fight will pull trouser and shirt grin

Useless bunch of tribalist

if you know whats cooking for una, u wont be spewing thrash
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
77up:
Go to market square tomorrow morning in Lagos and scream aloud that Lagos is no man's land, I want to check something πŸ™„

We have been doing that at Alaba, trade Fair, Arena, Idumota.

Yet you cowards are just barking like dogs.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Actor007: 11:25pm On Mar 13, 2023
[u must be Among the fool Igbo they mention in Lagos ur Forefathers u did not Build ur Useless Mansion on it ur Father is crying for Food for village u dey Lagos dey push weelbarrow u that can't even Afford Sand u dey Dream say u Build Mansion in Lagos Don't worry u by urself will leave Lagos when the time Show na then u go no say them no dey tell bland Man say Rain dey Fall Foolish set of Useless Igbo People want to turn Lagos to no man's Land, Keep Dreaming ur Cup don Full for Lagos is Time to let you guys no After this Election u no go even wait to take Number. Mad Set of People Disgracing our lovely Country Name Everywhere u go. Drugs Thieves ]

We will buy every fuc.king land in Lagos and build mansions till all Yorubas won't be able to afford rent.

Then we will move to Oyo, Ogun and all Yoruba state[/quote]
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by OceanRed(m): 11:26pm On Mar 13, 2023
mikelopez:

You are just a fuc.king coward

Do whatever you want to do now, don't give us his coming sermon grin

be patient my brother we aint rushing we wont even say anything , just keep buying.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by shegra58: 11:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
Omicronvaccine:
Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy Ejimakor

Aloy Ejimakor, a Nigerian lawyer has condemned the hostility meted out to Igbos in Lagos by other Nigerians who claim they want a united Nigeria, IGBERETV reports.

Ejimakor wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/AloyEjimakor/status/1635177977356091394?t=86TxUmCI1imzgUcs4FAltg&s=19
Yes they should go
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
raskymonojendor:

A northerner has this to say.

UnFortunately , this one is not a Northerner buta polithievian .....

We don't trust their lopsided selfish words...
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Zony94: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Condemning your own tribe is suicidal ,but l strongly believe that no tribe can surely say it is not tribalistic in nature. Utterances of careless or hate speech between or among tribes has caused many damages . Our cultural differences are not the same,it varies but if you don't respect its nature ,then there bound to be fight. Political affiliation has its issue, but majorly it built on cultural adversity. "Na so Yoruba ppl dey do" ,No be Igbo" so on and so on. Ethnic Superiority is bane of Nigeria problems, it can't be removed so fast because its seeds have grown Strong. Where are you from ? Which state are you from? What is your religion? .These questions have done more evil than good .Most times a tribe commit crimes ,people generalize it by commiting falacies . Only a God fearing person or someone with good conscience refrains from such generalization of issues. It baffles me a lot when l see people opinions on line of ehtnicity
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by mikelopez: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Actor007:
[u must be Among the fool Igbo they mention in Lagos ur Forefathers u did not Build ur Useless Mansion on it ur Father is crying for Food for village u dey Lagos dey push weelbarrow u that can't even Afford Sand u dey Dream say u Build Mansion in Lagos Don't worry u by urself will leave Lagos when the time Show na then u go no say them no dey tell bland Man say Rain dey Fall Foolish set of Useless Igbo People want to turn Lagos to no man's Land, Keep Dreaming ur Cup don Full for Lagos is Time to let you guys no After this Election u no go even wait to take Number. Mad Set of People Disgracing our lovely Country Name Everywhere u go. Drugs Thieves ]

Then we will move to Oyo, Ogun and all Yoruba state

Drop any of your property in Lagos, I will send my lawyer to investigate and you get your payment cash.

Na we dey run am, we are not noise makers like you lots that make empty noise.

If I mention my alternate account in property second, I will be exposing myself.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by slimmoney(m): 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
hope u are aware that state government can revoke lands? all the government need to do is bring up any flimsy excuse and compensate the owner. grin grin
mikelopez:

You have no agenda than to burn markets grin

What agenda aside burning of markets grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply)

25yrs Old Ubulu-uku King Returns Home After Years Studying Abroad / How Much The EFCC Has Recovered From Whistleblowing / Governor El-Rufai Controlling Traffic On Kaduna-Zaria Road (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.