Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy - Politics (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy (40994 Views)

Aloy Ejimakor Reacts To Reports Of UK Designating Of IPOB As A Terror Group / Aloy Ejimakor: I’m Receiving Death Threats From IPOB Members / It’s A Lie: Igboland Is Not Landlocked By Aloy Ejimakor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Freebills12: 6:58am On Mar 15, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
codemaniacs:

Lies..

They are working perfectly.

Why are you people like this? They are working and people from River state go to Lagos to clear their goods, likewise Owerri, Aba, Onitsha, Nnewi, Yenegua etc... May God have mercy on you.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Boldkrammy: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You are such a senseless animal to think that joining foolish People do senseless tribal hate makes you better.
You think like an animal,biko rest you are not sounding ok at all.

since you think you are ok, you would have done the keeping silence. In this case both of us are not ok. You are just a disgrace to Igbo nation. Maybe the person feeding you is one the agberos and you are afraid you will be sent out.

You and whatever that made you up who have no a room foundation will keep talking rubbish. Lagos is no man's land, oya go hug transformer. Oloshi, oloriburuku! Omo jatijati. Kitakpa enwero nwanne gbagbue gi there!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Neverslumber(f): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2023
afbstrategies:

After voting for APC, you’re here asking for money ba? Tell us your name and we’ll know who you voted for. Go ahead, put your name out.

I can't vote for APC for any reason. Not even at gun point. I mean from councillorship position to the presidency.
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by ebufa: 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2023
Iamziggy:
The only zoo I see is IPOB coz because they kill their own people to prove their grievance to the world in the name of freedom.
And d real zombies are still the IPOB because they receive orders from men who are not in the battle front with them.

See mumu wey neva see knockout blow........dey lecture Ndigbo on war and chilvary. You must be suffering severe delirium!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by ebufa: 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Nigerian constitution already empowered Yorubas to deal with you mercilessly. We can declare war on terrorism and ask all Igbos to clear out of Yorubaland.

OH Lord ...please do it already! we cannot wait to have our Biafra! Equalizer!!!!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Iamziggy: 10:17am On Mar 17, 2023
Trying to be relevant but end up acting dumb as usual. So as u decide to quote my post this is what u can come up with. I'm sorry their is nothing I can do to help revive ya dead brain.
ebufa:

See mumu wey neva see knockout blow........dey lecture Ndigbo on war and chilvary. You must be suffering severe delirium!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by ebufa: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2023
Iamziggy:
Trying to be relevant but end up acting dumb as usual. So as u decide to quote my post this is what u can come up with. I'm sorry their is nothing I can do to help revive ya dead brain.

I will not entertain your buffoonery any further than this,it's obvious you are intellectually challenged,any further banter with you is tantamount to watching paint dry! 'mumu pro max' ! you can add 'okpo' to your mental baggage while you'll at it!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Iamziggy: 12:24am On Mar 18, 2023
Lol.. Dead brain. grin if I had not made u realize how stupid u sound earlier you might be somewhere else showing off your stupidity. Honestly u should be thanking me

ebufa:

I will not entertain your buffoonery any further than this,it's obvious you are intellectually challenged,any further banter with you is tantamount to watching paint dry! 'mumu pro max' ! you can add 'okpo' to your mental baggage while you'll at it!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by ebufa: 3:16am On Mar 18, 2023
Iamziggy:
Lol.. Dead brain. grin if I had not made u realize how stupid u sound earlier you might be somewhere else showing off your stupidity. Honestly u should be thanking me

I can see you are a sucker for verbal abuse....I will orally impale you further! your attempt at sophistry is as lame as your intellect is rickety! and bro you still a buffoon and a coon to boot!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Iamziggy: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2023
Just say thank u grin
ebufa:

I can see you are a sucker for verbal abuse....I will orally impale you further! your attempt at sophistry is as lame as your intellect is rickety! and bro you still a buffoon and a coon to boot!
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by ebufa: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Iamziggy:
Just say thank u grin

I can see the superlative verbal blows have reduced you to drooling absolute drivel....crawl back back into your smelly mushin ghetto! mumu
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 19, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
which abiodun

So i did not want to respond to you earlier , but let me respond to you today.
He was declared winner in state legislature election in umuahia Central constituency in Abia state and Igbo land.

Who is more tribalistic now?

Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by YorubaSamurai: 2:21pm On Mar 19, 2023
gimakon:

So i did not want to respond to you earlier , but let me respond to you today.
He was declared winner in state legislature election in umuahia Central constituency in Abia state and Igbo land.

Who is more tribalistic now?
he has already denied it grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7618127/anthony-chinasa-says-he-full
Re: Lagos Guber: You Want One Nigeria, Yet You Want Igbos To Leave Lagos - Aloy by demoBaba: 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2023
Zeezenho:

Stop using northers name to camouflage your hate.yoruba woman won senate seat in abuja.its majority igbos that voted her.why are you not talking about that?

I stay in FCT......tell me her full name... moreover Fct indigne didn't ve have says during election because of population.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode & His Wife, Precious Stepping Out For Church (Photos) / AllEyesOnTheJudiciary Rally: Security Operatives Disrupt FCT Rally / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.