Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,476 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai (454 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai: I am ready to swear, I have never stolen Govt Money / Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / Leaked Tape: PDP Will Not Have Peace, They Love Sharing Govt Money – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has challenged his predecessors in the State to come out and swear thart they have never pilfered the state treasury.

He said in an interview in Hausa monitored on a local TV and Radio station that his philosophy in governance was not to steal as he.was aware there would be a day of reckoning.

I’m happy that we constructed qualitative roads that would last for years. Not those kinds of roads they’ve constructed in the past which after 2 years, after 2 rainy seasons the roads would be bad.”

“We still have work to do..our plan is that we want all roads in Kaduna to be tarred.Anyone who comes to Kaduna would not see a muddy road.Every part of the town you visit will have tarred roads and solar powered street lights. That’s what we envisaged everywhere in Kaduna, in Kafanchan, in Zaria and in all Local Government Areas such as Soba, everywhere. That is what we want to see.”

“However, we couldn’t realized all our development plans because of the situation this government met.In fact we had to seek for loan to execute those projects. “

“The people can see that we executed those projects with the loan we secured. We did not syphon the money to Dubai and bought houses or go to Jabi Road and build a mansion. “

“We are not like such people. I became the Governor of Kaduna state with only one house located at Danja Street in Unguwan Sarki Kaduna..I’ve completed my tenure, Alhamdulillah…that is my only house. I.dont have any other house.I didn’t built a mansion. I don’t even need it.”

” I did not steal anybody’s money and I am challenging those who governed Kaduna to come out and swear that they ‘ve never stolen money, they should swear that they’ve not taken a kobo from Kaduna State. “

“Wallahi, l am ready to swear. I am challenging them ( former Governors) to come out,face the people of Kaduna State and swear that they’ve never stolen the people’s money.”

” We know them, they are neither the children of Dantata( legendary Kano billionaire) nor the children of Dangote.We know them right from our school days. Where do they get the money to build those houses?What was their profession?”

El Rufai said such was not their philosophy in governance because leadership was a trust bestowed on an individual by God and one day, a leader must stand before God to give account.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/ive-never-stolen-govt-money-i-swear-says-el-rufai/
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Deltafirstson(m): 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok, noted. Any other thing to say?
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Neverslumber(f): 8:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lol. Who has ever agreed stealing government money before?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by ojun50(m): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ga fun
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
That short mallam should rest...I prefer politicians to actually shut up and loot their money quietly rather than insulting the psyche of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Googledotcom: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nigerians are no fools, that you didn't build a mansion in Nigeria with government money doesn't mean you can't buy some abroad.
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by socialmediaman: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
We know, just like we know that Buhari was the best president ever, Gandollar never collected bribe, and Tinubu won the election legitimately grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Googledotcom: 9:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ganduje, your mate is talking, where are you ?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Xscape1993(m): 9:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
I don't know why I am always scared of short people....
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by GreyLaw(m): 9:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
El-Rufai wey no fit declare assets publicly till date?
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by FarahAideed: 9:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
😅😅😅
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by meum: 9:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Me I have never drank water
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Creamypie(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Me I never eat once since I was born
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by obi4eze(m): 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
For
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by OneCandleAway(f): 9:48pm On Mar 13, 2023
El rufai so you want to tell me you don't have properties in Abuja after the demolitions

You know only illiterate northerners believe you. You're not smart enough for the south.
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Godsfrezx: 10:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ok. Clap for yourself
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by HNICEARTH: 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2023
Abeggy! Leave matter for mathias
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Tochitee(m): 10:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
don't let obiturist hear that ooo! once you are not in good terms with their supreme leaders. Osoyin obi' you are a drug baron,a thief,a bad person,a dangerous person,an election rigger.
Re: I’ve Never Stolen Govt Money — El-rufai by Neckpresser101: 10:57pm On Mar 13, 2023
Tochitee:
don't let obiturist hear that ooo! once you are not in good terms with their supreme leaders. Osoyin obi' you are a drug baron,a thief,a bad person,a dangerous person,an election rigger.

Leave obidients out of this

So you believe he's saying the truth? angry

(1) (Reply)

Federal High Court Dismisses Suit Against INEC Chairman. / Seun Owner Of Nairaland Condemn SANWO OLU / Nigerians Are Not Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.