Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child (1649 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest's Convoy Attacked By Unknown Gunmen (Video, Pics) / EFCC Confirms Arrest Of Cubana Chief Priest / Man Offers N250k To Anyone Who Can Help Recover His Bag Stolen In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by Sundaland: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
A Nigerian businessman living in South Africa, Charles Awuzie has offered to take care of the welfare of Cubana Chief Priest’s alleged baby mama and child.

The Co-founder of Transhuman coin said that he will handle the Kenyan lady's upkeep since the celebrity bar man is refusing to accept responsibility.

Charles made the offer via his Facebook page after learning that the woman was stranded and did not have any money to feed herself and the pikin.

He wrote; "Since Cubana Chief Priest has denied that the child with the Kenyan lady is his, I am offering to help with the child's upkeep."...

Read on..

https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/business-mogul-to-cater-for-kenyan-ladys-child-denied-by-cubana-chief-priest/

Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by Sundaland: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
Stop away match people no dey hear
Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by Mjshexy(f): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2023
The child looks much like his dad, no need for dna Chief Priest cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by habsydiamond(m): 11:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
God punish DNA test..see striking resemblance...na this guy get this pikin make he do the needful now..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by Sundaland: 11:30pm On Mar 13, 2023
Check out the nose grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by zumbigbo(m): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Nose-tradamus not needed. Case settled and closed.

That pikin get confirmed blood from East of the Niger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by willi926(m): 5:37am On Mar 14, 2023
Chioooo. See resemblance 100%

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by waterpouroverfl: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Nawao

Away game far from Nigeria

Election matter
The last time i check king west the son of MC oluomo has no reasonable office or job but he knows how to insult people he can't feed for three days...

Sanwo Olu is a loyal boy to the agberoes.. he can't Serve two and love both ...

Meanwhile he can't Serve the people and also serve the agberoes

Have you ask yourself what will happen if Sanwo Olu should complete his next tenure

You will all be rule by MC oluomo in proxy ..

All they need do is bring a person as a front, then you can kiss your lips of freedom of speech goodbye

Meanwhile..

Am not from Lagos but as the case may be if I am a resident I have a say

Ekiti man leave Lagos for lagosians

Ondo man leave Lagos for lagosians

Ogun man leave Lagos for lagosians

Oyo man leave Lagos for lagosians

Kwara man leave Lagos for lagosians

Let the true sons of the soil rule their land

Stop pokenosing

Let indigineous rule their land

Lp top to bottom

Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by SmartGadgetz: 10:37am On Mar 14, 2023
If a man can't take care of a woman and their kid, let her work to take care of herself and kids. Women must learn not to depend on men completely. We all are human being.
Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by Franzinni: 11:30am On Mar 14, 2023
I use to think he was playing for the backyard team o ... He always wears chain on his leg like a bottom ? This one shock me Sha!!!
Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Lool what DNA do they need again?

---------------------------------------------------------------

LET'S AFFIRM

I am able to handle large sums of money !

Say YES wherever you are to Affirm!
Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by QQIA: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
DNA test or We don't believe it.😏

Arrrrrrrrrgh! Na who stone me?🥴
Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Heard this guy is like NC oluomo in Ana bra as head of agberos.And you people are promoting his excesses.Pity angry
Re: Man Offers To Take Care Of Cubana Chief Priest Alleged Kenyan Baby Mama & Child by virginchaser(m): 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
What is hard in using CD when you are not dealing with home base.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Executed In Public By Firing Squad At Lagos Bar Beach In 1971 / Fraud? When You Think Nigeria Is Bad, Check What's Going On Elsewhere! / Deborah Samuel Vs Nabeeha's Killings. Is The 'iroko' Tree Now Taking Sacrifice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.