Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC (24297 Views)

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Cantonese: 9:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Hahahahahahahaha.

Now we can laugh. Now they know that OBIdience is very important. Rather than mobilize touts/agberos/unions, the beg OBIdients. Now they understand what it means by “to hell with your stolen money”. Now they know that OBIdients are not vagabonds and layabouts.

Once again sincere thanks must go to the man who opened the democratic eyes of the blind. The man who opened their hearts; the man who showed them the path; the man who changed the thinking of the people; the man who told everyone the need to take back their country. The man is His Excellently Mr. Peter Gregory Obi.

Mr. Peter Obi is the only wealthy man in the pack, who tells you confidently that he is wealthy. His wealth is unquestionable. His businesses are very visible. We know their names; we know his family; we know his background; we know him completely and we trust him. Now BAT and Atiku know that he is not a pushover.

OBIdience is very important please.

1 Like

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Yet some Nairaland Fools will still claim OBidients are ONLY in SE. sad

That LP is IPOB party and they use Religion and ethnicity to get votes. 😏

Well, God Bless Peter Obi for Educating Nigerians that a New Nigeria where Accountable Leadership Exists, is Possible!😎

This governorship election I think is more personal for the yorubas because they dont want an igbo man ruling over their land...Lagos is actually a yoruba mans land so at least I understand why they are emotional sha
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by jonuel1(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2023
Rayban25:

This governorship election I think is more personal for the yorubas because they dont want an igbo man ruling over their land...Lagos is actually a yoruba mans land so at least I understand why they are emotional sha

Is GRV an Igbo person?

Why are the youths falling for the antics of greedy politicians?
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2023
jonuel1:

Is GRV an Igbo person?

Why are the youths falling for the antics of greedy politicians?

They are all foaming in the mouth because of his middle name....and he is of mixed heritage...personally I dont live in lagos so I dont care...I've always said tribalism will be the end of us...if they vote sanwo olu again it's their headache sha
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Bennycollins: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2023
shegra58:
Person wey came third won election? You well so?
Someone came 4th in an election but the court said he won an has been state governor since.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by BluntCrazeMan: 9:45am On Mar 14, 2023
lhordspy:
How is this begging? Can you read, sir?

I have come to the conclusion that the constant inability to ascertain and comprehend things isnt cruise anymore for you obidients. It is now a permanent problem that needs urgent attention.

Go and tell that Isreal that APC in Lagos doesn't need the Votes of the Obidients..

He has nothing to do with a HEADLESS MOB..

The Obidients grew by themselves, and nobody should come and be trying to lobby them or tell them what to do
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Tareq1105: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2023
habsydiamond:
Peter Obi changed the dynamics of Nigeria politics.. before politicians majorly believe in their money to buy votes but now they plead to be
Voted for.

I agree with you partially on this but I would like to give it to Nigerian youths.

Obi is just the vehicle, it's a beautiful outing for our youths and I want to believe that the older ones got the message loud and clear.

Nigeria youths are wonderful.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Bennycollins: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2023
sammsimm:

GRV to govern the Lagos in the yEAST abi?
Is GRV now from the EAST? Is he not more native to Lagos than Ogun-born BSO and Osun-b0rn BAT?
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by jaxxy(m): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2023
apc have the most stupid people. After u insulted lagosians because u think power belongs to u then u realise the truth and start begging obviously fake.

The problem with apc is they have too many power hungry people or brokers all controlling the party from different angles with different stupid ideologies.

They have no general voice, principles or coordination because they have different selfish agendas.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by ibechris(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2023
lhordspy:

I have come to the conclusion that the constant inability to ascertain and comprehend things isnt cruise anymore for you obidients. It is now a permanent problem that needs urgent attention.

I think English dey hard u to understand.

Can't u read and understand for once?

I have never seen u support anything good on this forum.

U must be full of negativity.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by jimyjames(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2023
lhordspy:

Parties with structure begging for votes from a structureless party , 4 people sitting in one room making noise on internet , that's begging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by gabbytabby: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2023
If he won it should have translated into significant lawmakers but they had how many Senators like 6 out of how many

How can one rule with 6 Senators oh I forgot tyrants like idia min don't need anyone

Na local government election he fail to conduct for 8 years this time PO go add state join and collapse the who structure

Nigerians dodged a bullet in PO you mean

AcuraZDX:
All these shenanigans really show that Peter Obi won this election.

Where is the Jagaban Army that he was bragging about?

Abii APC no get Supporters again?
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Ezmans: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2023
lhordspy:

last week election in lagos shows that apc structures in Lagos is a social media & thugry structures, all noise makers in lagos didn't deliver there polling unit to apc
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by habsydiamond(m): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

I agree with you partially on this but I would like to give it to Nigerian youths.

Obi is just the vehicle, it's a beautiful outing for our youths and I want to believe that the older ones got the message loud and clear.

Nigeria youths are wonderful.
Nigeria will surely be great again.. since the youths are no longer in support of bad governance... an politician than can not state facts of what he has done in is first tenure will never get another opportunity. That's how things are being done in advance countries.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by HNICEARTH: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Remano:
But he was seriously beaten before your eyes that day. It shows yourbas are minority in Lagos.

Sarcasm! Read again
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by HNICEARTH: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2023
jonuel1:

Senseless at it's peak.
Is your principal and the incumbent Lagosians?

Get sense a bit so you can understand sarcasm.

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Agadinaagwuofe: 9:58am On Mar 14, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Get lost gazelle gagaraga explainer
cheesy grin grin grin grin. Choi! una no go kill me for here. Which kind name be this? you don kukuma kill the guy.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by akezn: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
APC begging a party without structure for votes.

Wahala no too much like this?
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Winters23: 10:07am On Mar 14, 2023
grin

AcuraZDX:

Get lost gazelle gagaraga explainer

Cracks me up anytime you do this to him
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2023
HNICEARTH:

Its clear to a discerning mind, wonder why it's so vague to you. Clear your mind, It's called sacarsim

grin grin

I don't even know what "sacarsim" is.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by sammsimm(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Bennycollins:
Is GRV now from the EAST? Is he not more native to Lagos than Ogun-born BSO and Osun-b0rn BAT?
A native born must speak the native language....1) GRV cannot speak yoruba fluent
2) Anything Igbos support becomes a taboo for us... tbey supported Amode we rejected Ambode
They supported Obi we rejected Obi
They are supporting GRV we are rejecting GRV. Simply because they always support evil
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Enceladus(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2023
AcuraZDX:

if they rigged as you guys claimed, why do you think they are trying frantically to canvas votes for Sanwo-Olu? Do you think he will choose to be an emergency usher vs trusting the rigging machinery of Tinubu? You guys are too delusional.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by everythinggirly(f): 10:11am On Mar 14, 2023
Whatever!🥸
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Etranshub(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2023
lhordspy:

How is this not begging? Why is he meeting with the opponents in few days to election? He met with them to beg for their votes... #Simple
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Djele: 10:21am On Mar 14, 2023
Light and darkness can't coexist
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by InvertedHammer: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2023
AcuraZDX:

/
The only thing giving them moral was the rigging prowess of Jagaban. Now that he seemed to be in the verge of achieving his lifelong ambition of being the President of Nigeria, he left them in their own fate and they are running helter-skelter, licking ice-cream and playing ushers in a church. If only the people understand the power they possess that they easily throw away for N2k. SMH.

/
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Willie2015: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2023
Remano:
But he was seriously beaten before your eyes that day. It shows yourbas are minority in Lagos.
Not a minority factor...
Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket was a bad factor...
Buhari failed to perform above par....
Everyone was angry at APC...
Just like everyone got angry with Jonathan....
Those backlashes are expected.......
We should see APC coming back in Saturday election...
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by shegra58: 10:42am On Mar 14, 2023
Bennycollins:
Someone came 4th in an election but the court said he won an has been state governor since.
who be that person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

States With Increased Domestic Debt In SEVEN Years (dec 2015 - Dec 2022) / President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / NLC Confirms Suspension Of Strike After Tinubu’s Intervention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.