Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,273 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC (24304 Views)

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by VERDA: 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rayban25:

This governorship election I think is more personal for the yorubas because they dont want an igbo man ruling over their land...Lagos is actually a yoruba mans land so at least I understand why they are emotional sha

Please which of the gobernatorial candidates in lagos is Igbo?...or am i missing sonething?
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by shegra58: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bennycollins:
you are not living in this country obviously. Hopeless Uzodinma of Imo. The SC governor. You mean you don't know him and how he became governor?
mtcheew

Second class governor cheesy
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Izzydeprince: 2:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Dayo Israel is one of the misguided people lampooning Obidients, today he has been forced to swallow his vomit. God will shame all haters of Obidients, top to bottom.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by lagosrd: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Martins looter king jnr
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
VERDA:

Please which of the gobernatorial candidates in lagos is Igbo?...or am i missing sonething?

grin I'm being mischievous...we all know his middle name is Chinedu that's why they are all foaming in the mouth...I'm making fun of tribalistic people
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
I stay in Lagos, my problem with Sanwo-olu is excess power given to LASMA and agbooro here in Lagos. if you don't stay in Lagos you wont understand what we pass through in there hands. Its only in Lagos that you will stop to ask a LASMA official for direction and they will jump inside your car that you are causing obstruction of traffic and extort you. i don't even want to talk about lagos agboro. Trust me, that is the reason why most Lagosian like Ambode till date because he never gave them SUCH POWERS even VIO.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by DestinyNigga: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Agunesinjaweola:

Yoruba youths supporting OBI last Saturday had retraced steps back home because they're not ready to allow half Igbo bastards near the corridor of our LAGOS Yoruba Capital.

Only Igbo -OBIdients will VOTE Biafra Sympathiser on Saturday 👍

We will see about that on Saturday cheesy Yoruba Obidents are the real Omoluabis. They are going to shock you urchins
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by HNICEARTH: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
VERDA:

If they are truly Igbos, i guess they beat your drug lord in his lagos despite all the rigging, beat your president in ABJ and in Aso rock, beat your chairman in nassarawa...

The 4 people tweeting from a room are really doing wonders...ethnic clowns.

E ma binu oh! He is your drug lord not mine. I am only adding volume to what urchins have bn saying these past few days
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by HNICEARTH: 5:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
DestinyNigga:

E pain u that four people in the room are being begged by Urchins like you to vote for them. For your information, Thiefibubu is from Iragbiji, town of corn grin. GRV is the real Omoluabi who deserved to be the next governor of Lagos state. For ur own good, start seeing him as ur governor. Because we Obidents are marching out on Saturday to vote massively for him. Just the way we voted for Obi during the Presidential election.

LP...........72

Obi.......73

Kererenke...74

GRV......75 cheesy

I guess the sarcasm flew over your head
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by HNICEARTH: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Omodua:
Tinubu supporter/Agbero spotted!

E ma binu oh! If i be agbero, I guess you be urchin, and as usual urchin must urchinate. Read the post again, I guess it flew over your head
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by HNICEARTH: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

Yorubas and tribalism is like sickness
Yorubas are one of the biggest problem of this nation, very conny and tribalistic. Atleast the northerners(hausas) are clearly but you see Yoruba people are something else

Waiting concerned igbos for this matter?

If you ask me, nah who I go ask?
Maybe we should all ask urchins, coz anybody wey no support tinublu that person is labelled an IPOB
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by chaloskyx: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hope you know this is sanwos last term once you elect him kiss all his promises good bye as he has no further business with Nigerian youths Afterall he wont be seeking for votes any position he wields after this would be by appointment just know once you re elect him he would give you all the middle finger and there is not a god damn thing you can do
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by DestinyNigga: 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
HNICEARTH:

I guess the sarcasm flew over your head

wink wink wink All hail GRV

1 Like

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by HNICEARTH: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
DestinyNigga:

wink wink wink All hail GRV

1 Like

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by kunle75(m): 1:30am On Mar 15, 2023
AcuraZDX:
All these shenanigans really show that Peter Obi won this election.

Where is the Jagaban Army that he was bragging about?

Abii APC no get Supporters again?

Dem structure don collapse ni
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 15, 2023
Rayban25:

We have already concluded that you're on drugs and need psychiatric evaluations just like your paymaster....so conclusion from a mad man isnt relevant

And you never still explain balablu meaning

Yorubas are not minorities in Lagos. A lot of my Yoruba friends are tired of APC and voted for Obi. Stop with the tribal jinglebell!
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 15, 2023
Skyview01:

Yorubas are not minorities in Lagos. A lot of my Yoruba friends are tired of APC and voted for Obi. Stop with the tribal jinglebell!

Are you sure you're quoting the right person at all? What you're saying has no correlation to what I responded to...go and learn how to read and comprehend or better still shut up if you have nothing to say..
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Are you sure you're quoting the right person at all? What you're saying has no correlation to what I responded to...go and learn how to read and comprehend or better still shut up if you have nothing to say..

I am not responsible for your misfortunes in life. Calm down!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Problems Facing Nigeria And The Solutions. / President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / Buhari: Confab Report Is For The Archives - Confab Delegates Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.