Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

REPOSTED: Cbn And The Pinocchio Cord Round The Neck - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REPOSTED: Cbn And The Pinocchio Cord Round The Neck (163 Views)

Cbn And The Pinocchio Cord Round The Neck / Femi Fani-Kayode Cartoon Image By Punch Reposted By Reno Omokri / End SARS : Stampede as Enugu Protesters Move Round The whole City [Live Videos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

REPOSTED: Cbn And The Pinocchio Cord Round The Neck by starstaz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
this article you about to read was first posted in january 29th

cbn, pinocchio, cord round the neck.

​cbn and pinocchio

The CBN integrity under the Mr Emefiele of this country can be properly situated in the fictional character of a popular fairytale of a boy made wood . his nose grows longer whenever he tells a lie. Similarly, the CBN integrity grows negatively anytime the man defends colouration of the naira or affirming the discontinuation of the current currency under obnoxious and untenable reason.
Gladly, some of us were not moves with his dirty antics and we have continually postulated that the man is a misfit, unprofessional and the enemy of the masses. There is no deep thinking thorough process that goes into any of his policy and that can explain while a man who met naira under 150 can kick it down the bucket to 800 or 900 to a united stated dollar.
His 360 degree bold face turn around, disgraceful to intellectual around the world, despite his insistence on no shift in dates has once again prove beyond reasonable doubt that the man is a joker and is fit to be labelled the cbn - pinocchio.

https://www.nairaland.com/7535680/cbn-clamp-down-illegal-pos/1#120273342. in january 22, i made a remarks and submitted as follows: ''Riff raff CBN, why can't you go after those that refused to pay back the billions of naira loan funds you sunk into Rice farming, yet rice- a staple foods -becomes the costliest in the market under your nose and under your fake agricultural interventions. Hell no, it's the grossly battered hard working citizens, who created something from nothing, the survivalist who created hope from the hellish state of joblessness that you will persistently cultivate and masturbate over to ground and exterminate them. Only riffy raffy policy u sabi do.''

https://www.nairaland.com/7539381/naira-redesign-policy-cbn-launches/1#120347170. similarly i made an additional remarks on january 24 and as follows: ''To my fellow and smart naija. Just bone the riff raff CBN cos she go use her hand to postpone the deadline by additional 3 Months on 30th January. Nobody should panic. If my prediction goes south then it means Naira can still chase dollars to become one dollar to one naira under this regime.
If I hear CBN,I do Mcheew!''

OPEN CHALLENGE TO CBN Toxicity!☢️🚭🚭

concluding, this guy ambition is to asphyxiate our financial system to ground zero and i stand to be corrected if this can move in upward graph. until this fellow finishes his tenure, nobody should take this element serious again.

CBN ooooooooooooooooo. I just dey laugh you. Keep changing policy every seconds . The jokers . (end)
Re: REPOSTED: Cbn And The Pinocchio Cord Round The Neck by MMempire(m): 11:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Any incoming president should just please hang Emefiele for all our sufferings.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Question For A Labour Party Agent / $600m For Young Nigerians In Technology, Creative Sectors Ready / If You Don't Want "Shinedu" To Be Your Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.