Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,128 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 (35887 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by SammyPaulz: 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2023
ChinazorO:
Thank you @SammyPaulz
What were your smart interview questions?
I'm yet to do mine... Speaking based on reports from those that have done theirs.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Dibby16: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2023
Please who has written the PWC test
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by coit: 3:40pm On Apr 13, 2023
Dibby16:
Please who has written the PWC test

Hello Dibby16

I wrote the test yesterday.

All I can say is that with the right mindset you can actually pass it.

The test begins with a little background of PWC.

You then proceed with a Work Situation Test.

Then you do the numerical reasoning test.

From there you do the verbal reasoning test.

Lastly you do the Smart Interview.

The Smart Interview consists of answering 4 questions.

Try and learn some values of PWC as they will ask that during the online interview.

Try not to minimize your browser as this may disqualify the applicant on a second minimize.

Do not press the back button or refresh the page so it won't invalidate the test.

It can take at least 2 hours to complete the test.

Please ensure you use a Laptop when taking the test, you can't use your mobile phone as they are using a monitoring system.

Please just have the right mindset and know that whatever happens you did your very best.

God bless you.

All the best in your test and good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Naruto87(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2023
Sorry for not adding anyone to the group again, let's try and view old messages to know how to get the link.. I have added a lot and will still try again..success to us all oo, this test go make u think but being calm is the key
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by GreatlexyD: 3:44am On Apr 14, 2023
The Link to join the Whatsapp group isn't going.

Please add 07037599617.

Thanks a lot
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Thibaut: 5:46am On Apr 14, 2023
Naruto87:
Sorry for not adding anyone to the group again, let's try and view old messages to know how to get the link.. I have added a lot and will still try again..success to us all oo, this test go make u think but being calm is the key

Pls add 07033593303 to the watsap group
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Zubbix: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2023
Hi DeeDee

The work situation test questions was something like choose two options that best represents who you are out of three options.

So for example they might ask you something like, you work best alone (option 1), you work under pressure (option 2), you know how to resolve conflict (option 3) choose two options from these that best represents who you are.

For the Smart Interview you don't see a human being just the questions and you record yourself over a video.

Use your laptop for this test all through, mobile phone is not needed at this point.[/quote]

Please kindly clarify this.

Are you saying that one could use mobile phone for the numerical, verbal and others. But at the point of taking the smart interview assessment, it's better one uses a laptop?

Thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by coit: 7:23am On Apr 14, 2023
Zubbix:

Hi DeeDee

The work situation test questions was something like choose two options that best represents who you are out of three options.

So for example they might ask you something like, you work best alone (option 1), you work under pressure (option 2), you know how to resolve conflict (option 3) choose two options from these that best represents who you are.

For the Smart Interview you don't see a human being just the questions and you record yourself over a video.

Use your laptop for this test all through, mobile phone is not needed at this point.

Please kindly clarify this.

Are you saying that one could use mobile phone for the numerical, verbal and others. But at the point of taking the smart interview assessment, it's better one uses a laptop?

Thank you

All the tests should be taken with a Laptop not a mobile phone.

SHL is using a monitoring system so they advise that we should use a Laptop all through the assessment.

No mobile phone should be used when taking the test.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Remilex24: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2023
Hello house,

If I may ask, what was the time allotted to each section ranging from work situation test, Numerical, Verbal and Smart Interview.
Were you in anyway constrained by the time?

So, you mean the usual past questions wasn't repeated?

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Ayo346: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2023
Greetings.

Please cab you add me to the group.

MarvD:

Okay thanks

So we created a group chat for us to discuss and share ideas on this PwC assessment

Kindly join with the link below
https:///ImW7gcVKb5t9EasOosR5AH
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by coit: 12:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Remilex24:
Hello house,

If I may ask, what was the time allotted to each section ranging from work situation test, Numerical, Verbal and Smart Interview.
Were you in anyway constrained by the time?

So, you mean the usual past questions wasn't repeated?

The work situation or behavioral assessment was not timed but the numerical was for 30 minutes or so, the verbal was for 20 minutes and the Smart Interview was less than 15 minutes.

The usual past questions was not repeated.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by SUTEMCOLTD: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
coit:

For the sequence test it is like a typical colorful diagram with some shapes, they will be three options and then they will say which option comes next, you will need to manually color it to proceed.

For the approval they will ask some questions and say approval a certain bonus or budget to certain individual by dragging and dropping the approval button.

The time blocking question is for scheduling time for certain employees to have free space to do certain tasks before lunch or the next meeting.

THank you. This test was indeed hard
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Tenine(m): 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2023
coit:

All the tests should be taken with a Laptop not a mobile phone.

SHL is using a monitoring system so they advise that we should use a Laptop all through the assessment.

No mobile phone should be used when taking the test.
You've been really helpful. Please do one need to turn on a camera for all the assessments since you said it's being monitored or it's just for the smart interview?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by coit: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2023
Tenine:

You've been really helpful. Please do one need to turn on a camera for all the assessments since you said it's been monitored or it's just for the smart interview?

The camera is automatically Turned on for each assessment as that is a way to watch your movements and various actions.

You will record yourself with the camera during the Smart Interview as you answer the questions.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Tenine(m): 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
coit:

The camera is automatically Turned on for each assessment as that is a way to watch your movements and various actions.

You will record yourself with the camera during the Smart Interview as you answer the questions.
Oh thanks, the reason I asked is because my laptop camera is faulty, so na to borrow laptop from a friend with a working webcam.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by RoselynLevi16(f): 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2023
I took a bathroom break after I completed the first and second tasks. When clicking on the third task, I got an error message and eventually I was told that it was already the deadline and that I should contact PWC. Did anyone face anything related?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Zubbix: 6:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
RoselynLevi16:
I took a bathroom break after I completed the first and second tasks. When clicking on the third task, I got an error message and eventually I was told that it was already the deadline and that I should contact PWC. Did anyone face anything related?

Same thing happened to me. I had just finished the first task. Upon clicking on the second task, it kept loading until it brought up the error message.

I just sent mail to both shl and PWC to notify them
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by RoselynLevi16(f): 8:49pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zubbix:

Same thing happened to me. I had just finished the first task. Upon clicking on the second task, it kept loading until it brought up the error message.

I just sent mail to both shl and PWC to notify them

I was able to continue when I logged in again.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by rawboy: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2023
I have completed my an assessment but the feedback hasn't been sent to my email.

coit:

I want to also mention that after the test they will provide a video feedback to show how well you did on the test with actionable insights that you can use to succeed in your professional journey.

They will also email the feedback to you.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Reach2me: 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2023
rawboy:
I have completed my an assessment but the feedback hasn't been sent to my email.

When did you complete it?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by coit: 10:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
rawboy:

Did you receive a feedback after completing the test? Like on the test page and not email.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by stevemarkdangot(m): 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2023
My Feedback:
1. The "work place" questions are unnecessary long
2. For the Numerical part you need to be a fast thinker otherwise, you won't finish on time
3. The verbal reasoning is what was set in the past, no biggie
4. The pre recorded video seems better you can record an answer twice if you felt your first attempt wasn't good enough. I only did mine once, I'm in a hurry, I no get time grin
5. The test will take well over 2 hours of your time, that's too long
Lastly, be well rested, free from distraction and be a good and fast thinker
Goodluck to everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Johncuba(m): 11:24pm On Apr 14, 2023
stevemarkdangot:
My Feedback:
1. The "work place" questions are unnecessary long
2. For the Numerical part you need to be a fast thinker otherwise, you won't finish on time
3. The verbal reasoning is what was set in the past, no biggie
4. The pre recorded video seems better you can record an answer twice if you felt your first attempt wasn't good enough. I only did mine once, I'm in a hurry, I no get time grin
5. The test will take well over 2 hours of your time, that's too long
Lastly, be well rested, free from distraction and be a good and fast thinker
Goodluck to everyone.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. They are really insightful.
What questions should one expect for the interview ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Neelah: 12:12am On Apr 15, 2023
Thank you for the feedback, please what do you mean be “work place” questions
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Pricelessba: 5:14am On Apr 15, 2023
Pls kindly add me to the whatsapp group
08074927009 zion
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Oguntade82: 5:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Please add me to the group 07033428746
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by theMartinet(m): 10:04am On Apr 15, 2023
Please add 08137262961 to the WhatsApp group
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by Tohriah: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2023
Please kindly add me to the group
08134662052... thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by wizzyvibes: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2023
Add me. 07016007211. Thanks
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by OjoIbukun515: 1:01pm On Apr 15, 2023
Please add me to the group. 07066473270
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by whitety: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Please add me to the group 07031177664.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment - 2023 by BerryBella(f): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2023
Pls add me to the WhatsApp group 08134687088 thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Are You Kidding Me? Loose Your Braids Or Loose You Job? [photo] / Will A Master's Degree Improve One's Employment Prospect? / Slavery In Our Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.