Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor (7231 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:
This is what they want to give us in Lagos. I hope our children don't sell their fathers land to strangers and come back to ask the father for shelter

Only dense idiots think like this. People that cant trace their roots to Lagos are the ones promoting tribalism. lol awon ewure

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Wali84: 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pikahol:
Oga shotup u do more than that .
Is shisha bad. I will vote them
I like her breast
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by henrysam(m): 2:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:
This is what they want to give us in Lagos. I hope our children don't sell their fathers land to strangers and come back to ask the father for shelter
God will not have mercy on you and those of you carrying this news around.
Why are we like this. The running maze to grv is a princess and she's not thus lady. Chai mist we be so petty because of politics

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by ozo13(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Frigging hypocrite you are.
Tinubu did way more than that, with his pictures flying all over the net, yet you were happy to elect him.
GRV is your next Gov'nor; if not this time, then next time.
hahaha, if not this time, then next time.are u giving up already.we no go gree oo
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by afbstrategies: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:
And this is Tinubu’s gay daughter.

How about these pictures?

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Karlifate: 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
But some people will tell you their past doesn't matter. grin

That Jesus has forgiven them. cheesy
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by abuhusna1: 10:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
henrysam:

God will not have mercy on you and those of you carrying this news around.
Why are we like this. The running maze to grv is a princess and she's not thus lady. Chai mist we be so petty because of politics
Simp man like you will defend your wife for sleeping with your next door neighbour. Look clear see its her
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Okoroawusa: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Is anything wrong with her enjoying herself?

I am an APC supporter but I am not with you on this character assassination
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Revolva(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2023
This is a fake picture na....abi una no de see road well.....the deputy governor is a Doctor..this gal in pic is a runs gal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPC Failed To Account For N102bn Oil Delivery To Refineries – Senate / ISIS Executes Syrian Soldier, Running Him Over By Tank + Video / List Of Appointees Under President Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.