Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor (7225 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Gbadebo Vivour-Rhodes: Lagos Is Far From Excellence, Not Yet Working / Gbadegbo Vivour Rhodes Wins Lagos LP Guber Candidate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Wali84: 7:13am On Mar 14, 2023
ekolobaba:
Abeg leave her alone. She just dey smoke shisha. Shisha no be drugs.
see fyn breast
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by jchioma: 7:16am On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:

All these ibi people sha won collect lagos for our hand. Can you make Yoruba man governor in your state. Ordinary to vote hausa and Yoruba you no do for south east.

May the thing you fear come upon you!

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by ProtectMyMoney: 7:29am On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:
This is what they want to give us in Lagos. I hope our children don't sell their fathers land to strangers and come back to ask the father for shelter

Comparing the Noses of the two people tells you they are two different people. Stop spreading fake news. it's fake.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Despacito1: 7:41am On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:
This is what they want to give us in Lagos. I hope our children don't sell their fathers land to strangers and come back to ask the father for shelter

Shisha no be hard drug like Igbo na. person no fit catch fun again, this Omo-nile guys eh.

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by DMerciful(m): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2023
Why did you say next time? Why not now?
ResidentSnitch:
Frigging hypocrite you are.
Tinubu did way more than that, with his pictures flying all over the net, yet you were happy to elect him.
GRV is your next Gov'nor; if not this time, then next time.
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Oneday82: 7:56am On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:

"Your Father's Land" That line caught my attention. Pls, can you tell us how lands your father have in Lagos? And if indeed he has any, how many is left with him? That man GRV is your incoming, take it or leave it. Sanwo Olu that one called Desmond Idiot, sorry Eliot can as well take their campaign to the cemetery for I care. Lagos must return to the original owner. Children of hates

2 Likes

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by oyin44: 8:07am On Mar 14, 2023
Pinterest:

I admire your character but na person wey you suppose swear for.

Thank you..God bless you
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by yourshopkwikguy(m): 8:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Ashiere that's not her
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 14, 2023
Tokskob2008:
Lol... Politics in naija is a very dirty game and as such people aspiring to be voted into public offices shouldn't be seen in situations like this as it may be used against them during campaigns and elections..

This is fake news. That's a picture of Tacha Bings.

APC is just desperate.

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by excanny: 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
There's no proof it's her.

And what is the crime in smoking?

Instead of issue based campaigns, you people are riding on personal attacks and lies.
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by jimyjames(m): 8:39am On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:
Tinubu himself is a chain smoker , there is nothing bad in smoking
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Oceemo(m): 8:46am On Mar 14, 2023
wahalawahala:
all those childish rants na Mumu... Who is your father too? Mention the palmwine tapper name we wan check something 😏
You should have left the fool in his folly, i can see they are all mad and insane so you wont get any reasonable argument with any of them fools so i will advice u avoid them foools

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 14, 2023
Ashawo inside government house. Dem go party smoke weed do threėsome sleep off the next day

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Bryan88(m): 9:03am On Mar 14, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Frigging hypocrite you are.
Tinubu did way more than that, with his pictures flying all over the net, yet you were happy to elect him.
GRV is your next Gov'nor; if not this time, then next time.
u dey mind the foolish yoruba urchin.
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by NomzyJust(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2023
This is fake but we don't care. Obama loves and smokes Marlboro.
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by slimfit1(m): 9:22am On Mar 14, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Don't try to defend what is not defendable bro.. u had better left the thread without contributing, no one would hold u.

Can u be happy seeing Ur loved ones in this state talk more of a potential leader?? Habaa, habaaa

U re refering to tinubu, either Ur claim is tru or not we don't know, even if it's tru u don't have a pictorial evidence to defend it this way.

What is bad is bad without any justification sir.

We are not looking for a pastor we want someone with sense thank you.
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by bencr7: 9:42am On Mar 14, 2023
True true if that girl smoking not d deputy,sorry u be evil person,You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor or anybody, because that is wat u are doing right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Bebetter: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2023
You people are just stressing yourselves.... its not the same person. just a look alike photo propaganda. The girl with the shisha is an instagram influencer.

OlawaleBammie:
Don't try to defend what is not defendable bro.. u had better left the thread without contributing, no one would hold u.

Can u be happy seeing Ur loved ones in this state talk more of a potential leader?? Habaa, habaaa

U re refering to tinubu, either Ur claim is tru or not we don't know, even if it's tru u don't have a pictorial evidence to defend it this way.

What is bad is bad without any justification sir.

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by OlawaleBammie: 9:57am On Mar 14, 2023
Bebetter:
You people are just stressing yourselves.... its not the same person. just a look alike photo propaganda. The girl with the shisha is an instagram influencer.

my bad my bad...I ask for her forgiveness...my bad

2 Likes

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Phronesis22: 9:59am On Mar 14, 2023
Bebetter:

Don't mind those APC thugs. I'm 100% sure is not Princess Oyefusi in that picture. But what do you expect from those liars and children of hate.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by dominique(f): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2023
I don't think she's the one in that photo
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by michlins(m): 10:37am On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:

All these ibi people sha won collect lagos for our hand. Can you make Yoruba man governor in your state. Ordinary to vote hausa and Yoruba you no do for south east.
if you want to be a governor in Anambra State. Come here,buy ticket and convince us on why you should be voted. Nobody is taking anything away from your hands.

You can not decide to live all your life in one region and wonder why people from other regions are doing well outside their domain.
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Akunatakasi(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Mynd44
Nlpfmod
Seun

Rule 8 fake news

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Akunatakasi(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2023
Dominique
Rule 8

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by bdon123(m): 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:
GRV WIFE IS A DOCTOR...MEDICAL DOCTOR.
Stop d fake

1 Like

Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by bdon123(m): 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:
Abeg who get her number...no be una lagos princess.Me i want to date her sef.GRV for governor
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by bdon123(m): 12:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Foolishness is wen u prefer to deny ur own first son...a son of Eko a place as governor...bt prefer a drug dealer frm Osun n an unknown man wit no know family name frm Ijebu.
Re: This Is Chinedu Vivour Rhodes Deputy Governor by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
abuhusna1:

Wa kaa ku ni. Ori e ti gbale grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is NOT A Hausa/Fulani Phenomenon, It Is A Kanuri Thing / LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams / NNPC Failed To Account For N102bn Oil Delivery To Refineries – Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.