Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,333 members, 7,850,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Think If They Don’t Tell Black To Eat They Won’t - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think If They Don’t Tell Black To Eat They Won’t (182 Views)

NBA Conference: People Can’t Give What They Don’t Have – Kachikwu / Igboho: People Run Away When They Feel They Won’t Get Justice – Jimi Agbaje / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Think If They Don’t Tell Black To Eat They Won’t by EastAlchemist: 6:42am On Mar 14, 2023
My father came to Lagos to hustle as a young man
He was able conquer and build a comfy home
In the 1970’s
Yet I see people still trooping into Lagos to conquer
You people should fear God sometimes
3,557 sqkm for approximately 20million people is not just dumb but wicked
Or is it that this people don’t like change
Or they’re waiting for one person to come and tell them as usual before they do?
Others places are developing big time especially for young people and handwork
Not saying Lagos is bad
But the population to the land mass is not bad but terrible

Festac is one area
A small close with 64flats and different families and different tribes and cultures in one small covered close cheesy sad
I left in the year 2000 came back last year and out of the 64 flats in the close more than half still Dey live for there
The people selling drugs there are making the most money
Prostitutes go rent flat pack their self like sardines inside for place way family people Dey stay oo
Bolt to lekki from 3 i reach by 8 still pay 20k for taxi
Haaa japa oo
Calabar is cool too
Uyo has a businesss friendly environment (perfect for me)
Abuja another scam (most people just Dey package to meet rich person way dem go chop)
Asaba is cool
Omo places Dey develop sha
Just get 5 years long term goal not for money but career wise one goal is enough one day at a time
Making money or being successful would then be a natural result of this ideal and not the goal itself.
Re: I Think If They Don’t Tell Black To Eat They Won’t by thesicilian: 7:17am On Mar 14, 2023
EastAlchemist:
My father came to Lagos to hustle as a young man
He was able conquer and build a comfy home
In the 1970’s
Yet I see people still trooping into Lagos to conquer
You people should fear God sometimes
3,557 sqkm for approximately 20million people is not just dumb but wicked
Or is it that this people don’t like change
Or they’re waiting for one person to come and tell them as usual before they do?
Others places are developing big time especially for young people and handwork
Not saying Lagos is bad
But the population to the land mass is not bad but terrible

Festac is one area
A small close with 64flats and different families and different tribes and cultures in one small covered close cheesy sad
I left in the year 2000 came back last year and out of the 64 flats in the close more than half still Dey live for there
The people selling drugs there are making the most money
Prostitutes go rent flat pack their self like sardines inside for place way family people Dey stay oo
Bolt to lekki from 3 i reach by 8 still pay 20k for taxi
Haaa japa oo
Calabar is cool too
Uyo has a businesss friendly environment (perfect for me)
Abuja another scam (most people just Dey package to meet rich person way dem go chop)
Asaba is cool
Omo places Dey develop sha
Just get 5 years long term goal not for money but career wise one goal is enough one day at a time
Making money or being successful would then be a natural result of this ideal and not the goal itself.

Lol.
I think part of the problem is that many people are myopic. They don't see far ahead with respect to time so they mostly live their lives one day/month/year at a time and thus have no concrete future plans.
Another factor may be mental laziness: it's just easier for some to copy what the majority is doing, instead of charting another course for themselves.

1 Like

Re: I Think If They Don’t Tell Black To Eat They Won’t by EastAlchemist: 9:28am On Mar 14, 2023
thesicilian:

Lol.
I think part of the problem is that many people are myopic. They don't see far ahead with respect to time so they mostly live their lives one day/month/year at a time and thus have no concrete future plans.
Another factor may cool be mental laziness: it's just easier for some to copy what the majority is doing, instead of charting another course for themselves.
Omo that’s why I think education and Electricity Is not only a problem but should be a state of emergency
As for security I’m sure there will be a mass recruitment

I for like join navy self
Awuuf government money for the rest of my life
When form come out if you like no join

(1) (Reply)

CBN Directs Banks To Receive, Dispense Old Naira Notes / So Tinubu Is President And His Protege Sanwo Is Lagos Governor. This Crazy Stuff / Court Blocks Oyo Govt’s Accounts In Four Banks Over N3.4 Billion Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.