Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,245 members, 7,836,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Details Of Meeting Between INEC Chairman And Peter Obi’s Legal Team - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Meeting Between INEC Chairman And Peter Obi’s Legal Team (519 Views)

Peter Obi’s Legal Team Holds Thanksgiving Service In Abuja (video) / Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home / Timi Frank Exposes Midnight Meeting Between Buhari, INEC Boss, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of Meeting Between INEC Chairman And Peter Obi’s Legal Team by Gistsnaijamedia: 7:07am On Mar 14, 2023
The Chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Professor Mahmood Yakubu, on Monday assured the Labour Party’s legal team of the Commission’s readiness to provide all documents the party requested to prosecute its case at the Presidential Election Petition Tribunal.

https://gists9ja.com.ng/2023/03/14/details-of-meeting-between-inec-chairman-and-peter-obis-legal-team/

Re: Details Of Meeting Between INEC Chairman And Peter Obi’s Legal Team by Dreal1247: 7:10am On Mar 14, 2023
The stolen mandate must be retrieved and the thief severely dealt with to serve as a deterrent to others.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Meeting Between INEC Chairman And Peter Obi’s Legal Team by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2023
thesicilian:

You people will just be opening new accounts online everyday to scam people of their hard earned money. Shame no dey catch Una? It's scammers like you that make it difficult for well meaning Nigerians to help those that are truly in need.
This is my first and only acct.
I have been visiting nairaland like three years now, I enjoy reading comments but I honestly do not have any account until this morning. Once these hard times are over for me, I will deactivate it.
Please help me if you can. Thank you.
Re: Details Of Meeting Between INEC Chairman And Peter Obi’s Legal Team by Pierocash(m): 7:53am On Mar 14, 2023
No wonder Tinubu arranged paid protesters in Abuja yesterday. They have already started to be afraid

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Don't Know How To Choose Candidate. / Labour Party Or No Labour Party, I Will Conquer Esanland / VIDEO: Massive Celebration As Residents Claim PDP Winning El-rufai's Kaduna In G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.