Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Majek Fashek Returns From The Dead! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Returns From The Dead! (2751 Views)

Majek Fashek@ Felabration: Dragging The Legend Back To Rehab / Majek Fashek Strips To perform At Felabration (Photos) / Majek Fashek Is Back, Leaves Rehab For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek Returns From The Dead! by Breeze5000: 1:34am On Sep 16, 2011
Re: Majek Fashek Returns From The Dead! by Shola13: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2011
Boy did i cry listning to this song -- This is a song from within, When you are blessed no one can take it away from you. Lol This is one to watch out for . I pray 2face does not end up like this , because this guy was like 2face in his time.
Re: Majek Fashek Returns From The Dead! by Breeze5000: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2011
Shola13:

Boy did i cry listning to this song -- This is a song from within, When you are blessed no one can take it away from you.
So true! Ah truly true. Never heard anything like this in a very long time. Even in his present state, Majek has set the bar higher, Makes most of the current music we hear today look like child's play. The song is coming from deep inside his soul. Very Inspirational, this will be a song to beat.

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Is Not A Kardashian-robert Kardashian's Ex Wife Reveals / Kida Kudz Diss Johnbosco In Kosere Ni Mosco Ft. Olamide True/false / More Photos Of The N47m Chevrolet Corvette David Mark Gave 2face And Annie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.