Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Naira Policy Curbed Vote Buying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Policy Curbed Vote Buying (169 Views)

Which Candidate Will Benefit From Buhari’s Naira Policy? - Farooq Kperogi / New Naira Policy: Gbajabiamila Faults Buhari, Emefiele Over CBN Policy / Peter Obi Backs New Naira Policy, Urges Nigerians To Bear With CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Policy Curbed Vote Buying by Ebubu3: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2023
there were very minimal reports of vote buying. people said it had no outcome i mean the naira policy but i dare say it curbed vote buying to over 80%. what you just had was result manipulating which is different from vote buying.

to buy civilian voters didn’t occur but inec agents was the one that were bought to facilitate manipulation
Re: Naira Policy Curbed Vote Buying by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 14, 2023
Ebubu3:
there were very minimal reports of vote buying. people said it had no outcome i mean the naira policy but i dare say it curbed vote buying to over 80%. what you just had was result manipulating which is different from vote buying.

to buy civilian voters didn’t occur but inec agents was the one that were bought to facilitate manipulation

Rubbish talk
Re: Naira Policy Curbed Vote Buying by helinues: 8:19am On Mar 14, 2023
Then why did Tinubu win the election if the policy was targeted at him?
Re: Naira Policy Curbed Vote Buying by magoo10(m): 8:33am On Mar 14, 2023
helinues:
Then why did Tinubu win the election if the policy was targeted at him?
Tinubu would have been declared with a wider margin that challenging him in court would have been discouraging.
Imagine him being declared with a difference of 6 to 7million votes .It is obvious many voters didn't come out because there was no cash to induce them with
Re: Naira Policy Curbed Vote Buying by FarahAideed: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2023
It achieved absolutely nothing, it has weakened the economy and made Nigerians a lot poorer , the trade economy has already lost over 20 trillion naira and you are here talking about vote buying..WTF is vote buying

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Governorship Race: Adebutu’s Aspiration, Insult On Ogun People* / Obaseki Disclaims All Disengagement Letters To Ambrose Alli Varsity Workers / An Open Letter To All Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.