Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,126 members, 7,953,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

An Open Letter To All Nigerians. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To All Nigerians. (207 Views)

An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / Kwankwaso: Eagle Square Belongs To All Nigerians, Says Saraki / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To All Nigerians. by insidelife22(m): 7:10am On Mar 16, 2023
Good fellow Nigerians...
It is a shame to see Politics has really divided us to the Extent that we now see one another as an Opponent instead of fellow countrymen and women.the last election brought more hatred than any I have ever witnessed in my 27 yrs as a human and Nigerian.some are busy planning to burned down the livelihood of others simply coz of politics.

In sane societies,politics are seen as games instead of do or die affairs.Nigeria is for all of us, No matter where you come from, I remember the last time I was in Osun,Ile Ife precisely, Those Guys are so wonderful,my mom's Uncle grew up in Osun,my mom schooled there, and my snr Brother has been living there since 2012. But then that was in 2016,i don't know if what am seeing here is what Every Yoruba has turned in to,I hope not.

My Igbo people, my fresh and Blood, listen up, without mincing words, there is more opportunities in Lagos than anywhere in our East, and another one is our people are kind of envious, if you are doing well in the East, you will see some people trying every means possible,even diabolically to bring you down. There are Yorubas here as well, a lot of them, they are doing well too. On GRV matter,even those calling him Igbo knows he is their brother.he is eligible to contest as Lagos governor.

The North is very vast and there are a lot of both Igbos and Yorubas doing great there and I believe there are a lot of them In the SE, SW, SS doing great too. And I want to use this medium to remind every right thinking Nigerian to know that if anything happens to this country we all have a lot to loose.

The politicians are the problem, divisive politics, religious and tribal sentiments. As a Christian am not comfortable with Muslim Muslim ticket.and even you as a Muslim, wouldn't have been happy if it is the other way round.Nigeria is a secular Country,with more than 300 ethnic groups,those are the two things our politicians are supposed to consider first especially when it comes to National politics.

Another problem are those people who still sell their votes,and those who fight for politicians,think about your self, they don't give a damn about you, their kids are abroad, attending the best schools, so that when their parents are done, they can takeover. Behind the scenes, all politicians are friends.
If this country is burnt down, we won't have any place to call our home again.

Be wise.

(1) (Reply)

Ijoba Wahala / Frustration Every Where In Nigeria / Will Lagosians End Tyranny Tomorrow Or Subscribe For Anoda 4yrs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.