Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,036 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For (25750 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Allardyce: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I laugh at your stupidity and naivity, you are so clueless. Dm me for my address and I swear on my life you’ll be the one that will eventually be behind bars for as long as I want. Enjoy your social media privilege of engaging me which I don’t even respond to most times. Like seriously? Get off my mentions already.
If you are not scared, send me a PM..
But trust me, you will be going down.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by baajetu(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Are you insinuating that the reason why Yul impregnated and then married his side chick in order to spite his wife who, according to you, was probably not submitting to him at home? undecided

2. So, rather than seek divorce from the erring wife, these loads of issues lead men to instead take on a second wife? undecided
bro marriage could be more complicated than wife not submitting to his husband. I will give one of many examples. Imagine you are married to the love of your life, along the line she is no longer able to give you se* due to age, birth, work. And you find yourself at the stage where you want it almost all the time, not counselling or therapy was able to sort this. will you then divorce her or start looking for side chicks? Or resort to masturbation and sex videos?. I just believe taking on second wife should be mutually agreed by both parties.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

OOU Student Goes Missing (photo) / Missing Boy On Front Page Found(pic) / My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.