Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For (25669 Views)

How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Why Nigerian Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Mboi: 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You may end the marriage but never hit back, it’s deeper than you think. God will forgive a woman that hits her husband if she repents but a husband will suffer the consequence severely till the wife wholeheartedly forgives him. Authority: on no condition whatsoever should you ever hit your wife
It's like this one is from a broken home or a broken marriage so trying to have more people like her. When a woman beats a man, God will forgive her. When a man beats a woman, God will not forgive her. People who feel women are entitled to everything with blocked brain.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by shantti(m): 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
obynokoko:

You sounds so bias,so a woman is free to hit a man but when a man hits a woman the glory leaves the home.are you the head of the home.
You are a joker

U r quoting d wrong person bro
What she said tire me too, it's not even realistic cos men of this generation aren't fools
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
My conclusion on this thread: It shows Nigerian men are violent and do not see anything wrong in hitting their women, so sad 😭 .
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Mboi: 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
My conclusion on this thread: It shows Nigerian men are violent and do not see anything wrong in hitting their women, so sad 😭 .
You need good home training. You want to come here to promote the fact that women can hit men but men should not hit her back. You be mumu..
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Amumaigwe: 4:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable

Do you live with them?
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by GloriousGbola: 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
pansophist:
If I'm a woman, I can't forgive a man that will not take care of his family. In fact, I won't want to be friend with a man that can't take care of his family. Such men have failed in my book. But again, I won't fall for such a man in the first place.

Unfortunately, There is very little way to tell if a guy will not take care of his family when dating. Just as you can't tell if a woman will be a lousy mother. You can take cues from the man's family, but those may not be accurate.

Some things will only show after you are married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable
How do u know she was respectful, loyal nd submissive? Were u livin wit them
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Saint179: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours[/quote]
Cheating is bad I don't support it. Second wife is worse. Woman hitting husband? Any Nigerian man that walks away when being hit by his wife is a fool. Trust me, she would keep doing it more and more till your kids grow up and learn how to humble and totally surrender to a woman thereby becoming cowards. In my entire family women does not talk disrespectfully to their husbands for any reason. If a so called wife just raise hand, you would only realize what a beast I am and that would be your life lesson. I will honestly advice you to quit the marriage rather than attempting a hit
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Aguiyimba(m): 4:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

How do you know she's respectful, loyal and submissive to her husband? Most women are good wives on internet.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by BigBen23(m): 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours

This one came for arguements. After watching the violent between the two Islamex-wives, she's here to repeat her comment.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by vince96w2(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
you never can tell..The truth is most men don't tell the reason on Social media..U can see the case of NEDU, if not when the wife was destroying his image so much, u would not have know the first kid was not his but hers and her younger sisters husband.. Secondly popular actor Jonny Depp..you can also browse the story...Women are mostly responsible if a man goes to marry again..And besides, there is a story of how she snatched Yul from her room mate at sch..it could be karma
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Pakwel(m): 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Triangles1:

LoL, bros is like you have her at mind before, you really hit it.
Stupid ladies nah him full area this days

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by VIKTO83(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

I'm sure u are living with that Yul u just mentioned. Sometimes because the man refused to be giving e plantations here and there and he prefer taking his decisions people now judge his decision rather than reason for that.
Maybe u take that too much peace away in ur marriage and tell us what u get afterwards.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by vince96w2(m): 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Mine goes thus: I can never forgive a husband for having illegitimate kid/kids outside our matrimonial home, taking a second wife and going physical on me(even if I hit him which I won’t ever do, he should choose the option of silent treatment and not hit me back) . These three things are what I can’t ever forgive a husband for and I would hold him in my heart for the rest of my life. Share yours
All I can see here is selfishness..You don't wanna be hit even if u hit..I go panel beat u if u hit me oo..Normally I don't beat women unless u touch me..As a wife if you hit your husband you gat no respect..
On the issue of second wife, if you behave yourself, do what you are ment to do, respect, sex, food and being a kind hearted and responsible woman. Even God will fight a man that gets another wife unless otherwise culture or you both agreed before hand..
On the issue of kids, No child is illegitimate abeg..Affairs can but humans can't.

Finally, in our world whre a woman will have 3 kids and non is for her husband yet she will be begging for the man to forgive her and take the kids as his own i.e if he finds out oo, you having a list of unforgivables is rather ironic.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by okeke6969: 5:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Were you living with them to know she has those characteristic you listed.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
okeke6969:

Were you living with them to know she has those characteristic you listed.
Why then was he begging for forgiveness up and down
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Pakwel(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You may end the marriage but never hit back, it’s deeper than you think. God will forgive a woman that hits her husband if she repents but a husband will suffer the consequence severely till the wife wholeheartedly forgives him. Authority: on no condition whatsoever should you ever hit your wife
You some sick and stupid lady. I bet my life
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Divoc19(f): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mine lied about his genotype because I was rich and he was eyeing my car(he took over the car after marriage).

I believed everything he told me so that the marriage will work. I had an SS daughter for 6years and 3 months I didn't know till she had her last crisis

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by NEROSKY(m): 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t support equality, there’s nothing like equality in marriage. Any man that hits a woman no matter the provocation has taken away the glory of that home. You know nothing and please erase this thought of yours , it causes damage beyond repair

Na rubbish u dey talk, hit him first make them kill you for hand.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Divoc19:
Mine lied about his genotype because I was rich and he was eyeing my car(he took over the car after marriage).

I believed everything he told me so that the marriage will work. I had an SS daughter for 6years and 3 months I didn't know till she had her last crisis
Sorry about this, pains of a woman in love. That’s why I’m very scared of this love thing
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by altteemy: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t support equality, there’s nothing like equality in marriage. Any man that hits a woman no matter the provocation has taken away the glory of that home. You know nothing and please erase this thought of yours , it causes damage beyond repair
Sweetheart, I see no reason a well brought up man or woman would raise his/her hand against their significant other. It is not justifiable with either gender. Whatever could have created that mindset that it's okay for a lady to hit her man should be discarded asap to ensure a beautiful future is not jeopardized.

Wishing you well - Teemy
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
altteemy:

Sweetheart, I see no reason a well brought up man or woman would raise his/her hand against their significant other. It is not justifiable with either gender. Whatever could have created that mindset that it's okay for a lady to hit her man should be discarded asap to ensure a beautiful future is not jeopardized.

Wishing you well - Teemy
I never said it’s ok for a woman to hit her man, they twisted everything
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by ofwest47(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
You never know with Women __ James Hadley Chase.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by benzion72(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
If you are a Christian there is no room for unforgiveness whatever the offence
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
benzion72:
If you are a Christian there is no room for unforgiveness whatever the offence
Story time
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by drnoel: 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Free the man if you can't forgive. Marriage is not by force
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by drnoel: 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Not true. First U are not in the union with Yul and his wife so U have nothing to say there.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by drnoel: 6:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pakwel:

You'll want equality. But you don't want what cames with it.. if you hit me as your husband. Guaranty no jokes oh . I'll hit you back to reset your sense.. one thing for sure I'll never hit you first..mumu talk say make him give you silent treatment. You don turn am to boy boy now

My brother, violence for me if a no no. If you have been with a woman for a while. You will know there are things you can do to her that would be more painful than being physical. Silent treatment only emboldens women, I don't support that. Shouting at her gives her a hint of what your next action would be. Women are thinker so she would be assessing you and your every move.
The game plan is to keep her in the dark. Never allow her guess your action. Once they run out of options, they will come and serve themselves to you on a Platte of Gold. That is when you take your bound of flesh. Patience wins it all.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by DrDunamis(m): 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You deserve to be arrested and sent to sambisa forest for that selfish and foolish line. If you could raise your hand to hit a man then you deserve whatever comes after whether Good or evil.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by tafabaloo(m): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You dont live under d same roof so u may not know.

Forget about the optics
...shit happens under d roof
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Authenticbiz(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

You aren't in their home to know whether she is respectful and loyal. If you see an educated and disciplined man do something like that, then don't jump to conclusions. Do your findings closely, you will discover that the woman is at fault.

There are some men who doesn't like to shout and quarrel or fight , they just walk away after several warnings that keep falling on deaf ears.
Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by Authenticbiz(m): 6:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Stop twisting my post, I didn’t say I can hit a man. I said a man shouldn’t hit back if his woman unfortunately hit him. Best thing to do is to walk away and dish her some silent treatment. God always frown at men who hits women no matter the provocation

How did you know that God frowns at that?? Are you God's P.A ? Have you seen him laugh or frown before..?

Nawa o o. You funny cha....anyway just dey catch your groove. Just dey whine guys here....Na your luck shine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Accuses Wife Of Carrying Strange Pregnancy (photo) / Marriage Is Good For Your Health: Check These Facts / When Is One Ready To Get Married? A MUST-READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.