Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) (5811 Views)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Telegram234:
Gender wey no get money to buy pad 100 naira for herself go dey claim Feminism and equal rights with another gender wey dey rock jeans of 20k.
This life no balance oo
100 naira pad? You're tripping.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by QQIA: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shalommy:
#100 pad kill u there! Idiot.
As a sexy wall lizard, na tissue you the use during your period? grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Shalommy(f): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

Tissue kill u there. Amos goat.undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by QQIA: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Shalommy:
Tissue kill u there. Amos goat.undecided
Give fman that tissue you use for your menses let him give his boyfriend to in the east to use it on his face for his Acne grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Luckysbab: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nia69:
The government.

Why though, lest I jump into conclusions?

I understand for the younger ones, possibly cos of parent's poverty and whatnot.

But throwing it open to all ages, I don't really see the justification.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Telegram234:
Gender wey no get money to buy pad 100 naira for herself go dey claim Feminism and equal rights with another gender wey dey rock jeans of 20k.
This life no balance oo
#100? Really? You think sanitary pads are that cheap? If they're that cheap I won't be here complaining. That empty pack you see I posted above is more than a thousand naira. It's. It's more than #1000, almost #2000 and it's not even up to thirty pieces inside. And my flow is usually heavy, so I get to change every 3-4 hours, depending on the flow, sometimes 2 hours. And I know how many pieces I use in a single day then multiply it with the number of days of the flow, then you'll know what I'm talking about. So, don't say what you don't know. You're not in shoes, so you won't understand the situation that much.

And this is minus the pains and stress that comes with the menstrual flow.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

Please, I don't want kids here.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by QQIA: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Please, I don't want kids here.
Nitwit... Did I talk to you? undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

Why though, lest I jump into conclusions?

I understand for the younger ones, possibly cos of parent's poverty and whatnot.

But throwing it open to all ages, I don't really see the justification.
No one likes periods. Pads, tampons and menstrual cups are basic need.

Periods are biological, it’s not something we can control, it's a natural process. Why do we have to pay so much for something we didn’t ask for? Even if the government can't make it free, it shouldn't be expensive.

We spend too much on it. Some can't even afford it, they use other things like napkins which isn't hygienic.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
QQIA:

Nitwit... Did I talk to you? undecided

This is not a playground. We are talking about something serious here. You won't be behaving this way if you've been in the situation I'm talking about.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by QQIA: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Take and eat. You're hungry.
Is that from your mother's vagina?
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Luckysbab: 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nia69:
No one likes periods. Pads, tampons and menstrual cups are basic need.

Periods are biological, it’s not something we can control, it's a natural process. Why do we have to pay so much for something we didn’t ask for? Even if the government can't make it free, it shouldn't be expensive.

We spend too much on it. Some can't even afford it, they use other things like napkins which isn't hygienic.

Food is natural, yet we pay for it.

I already considered those in the category of non-affordability.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

Food is natural, yet we pay for it.

I already considered those in the category of non-affordability.
So your conclusion?
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Take and eat. You're hungry.
angry Remove that picture.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Luckysbab: 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nia69:
So your conclusion?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're not serious
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Luckysbab: 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nia69:

Already reported it.

It's too disgusting and irrational.

Really insensitive of the OP.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Luckysbab: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nia69:
So your conclusion?

What's wrong with you though? undecided

It can't be free for all. Maybe subsidized and all.

It's hard to expect just that to be made free, when we have soaps, detergents and all, in that category of basic needs.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're not serious
grin grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nia69:
Already done that. Honestly, he got me really annoyed. Here, I am discussing something serious and he came with his own.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

What's wrong with you though? undecided

It can't be free for all. Maybe subsidized and all.

It's hard to expect just that to be made free, when we have soaps, detergents and all, in that category of basic needs.
🙃 Absolutely nothing. You talked about making a conclusion earlier but you wanted to know my opinion on pads being free first.

I understand. Like I said in my previous post, if it can't be free it shouldn't be expensive.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Already done that. Honestly, he got me really annoyed. Here, I am discussing something serious and he came with his own.
I understand. He's immature.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Luckysbab: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nia69:
🙃 Absolutely nothing. You talked about making a conclusion earlier but you wanted to know my opinion on pads being free first.

I understand. Like I said in my previous post, if it can't be free it shouldn't be expensive.

😌

Of course, it should be subsidized/inexpensive.

And I am already aware of moves to make it free for secondary school students.

But I think you want it to be extend to students in higher institutions too, obviously.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Luckysbab: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:

Sorry what state is Maikiriki?

Bauchi/Gombe?
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

😌

Of course, it should be subsidized/inexpensive.

And I am already aware of moves to make it free for secondary school students.

But I think you want it to be extend to students in higher institutions too, obviously.

Interesting.

Not really. It's better if it can be free for secondary school students.

🌚 I have a hunch that you work with the government.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Luckysbab: 5:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nia69:
Interesting.

Not really. It's better if it can be free for secondary school students.

🌚 I have a hunch that you work with the government.

I'm not Emefiele. Don't implicate me 😧

You really don't want it extended beyond the secondary students category? 🙄
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

I'm not Emefiele. Don't implicate me 😧

You really don't want it extended beyond the secondary students category? 🙄
😂😂😂😂

If it can extend, I'll appreciate it.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Luckysbab: 5:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nia69:
😂😂😂😂

If it can extend, I'll appreciate it.

😂🤣😂🤣

That's understandable.

Never really gave it much thought, until this thread. It ended up being an important matter to bring up. Kudos to the OP.

Let's see what goes in the nearest future. You never can tell.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

Sorry what state is Maikiriki?

Bauchi/Gombe?
How? I don't get. Maikiriki is my nick. If you understand the language, you should know what Maikiriki means.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by ghettochild(m): 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Aunty go take injection to stop ur period
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Luckysbab:

😂🤣😂🤣

That's understandable.

Never really gave it much thought, until this thread. It ended up being an important matter to bring up. Kudos to the OP.

Let's see what goes in the nearest future. You never can tell.
Yeah, let's wait and see.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Autobot05: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2023
The gender that wears diapers ... that wants to be equal to men tongue
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2023
Autobot05:
The gender that wears diapers ... that wants to be equal to men tongue
Anything wrong with wearing diapers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of My HIV Test Result. / Help! (graphic) / Home Remedies For Ovarian Cysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.