Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) (5370 Views)

Ladies, How Many Sanitary Pads Do You Use Per Cycle? / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA / Old Woman Spotted Picking Used Sanitary Pads From A Refuse Dump. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by BethelAmarachi: 9:58am On Mar 22, 2023
Hmmm wahala no dee finish my country people 🙄😱 🤷🤷

While preparing beans and potatoes porridge today, I found this onion and I refused to use it.

This is beautiful and at the same time scary 🤔

Please I need some advice 🙏

Should I throw it away or should I use it and cook

Myfamilypride.com

Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2023
BethelAmarachi:
Hmmm wahala no dee finish my country people 🙄😱 🤷🤷

While preparing beans and potatoes porridge today, I found this onion and I refused to use it.

This is beautiful and at the same time scary 🤔

Please I need some advice 🙏

Should I throw it away or should I use it and cook

Myfamilypride.com
Wow! So beautiful! The camera made it even more beautiful.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Cazzim(m): 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
. January this year, I bought the the biggest pack Which contains almost 30 pieces of sanitary pads. It wasn't even enough for February, I had to get a smaller pack with 10 pieces inside. This month now, I'll have to get another pack again because the remaining pads won't be enough for this month. Please, I want to know better alternatives to sanitary pads. The ones that are skin-friendly, last long and affordable too. I'm just tired of buying sanitary pads every month .

Please, I would like to know better alternatives that you've tried and have worked for you.

I don't know if menstrual cups are better. Someone said tampons do give this shock-like feeling. Is it true?

I'll appreciate your suggestions and opinions please. Thanks.

Attached below are pictures of the cups and tampons;

sorry about that Sha, but during the era of our parents they use rags, but I know u can't do it, don't worried can be buying half for u, where are you staying?
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:12pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cazzim:

sorry about that Sha, but during the era of our parents they use rags, but I know u can't do it, don't worried can be buying half for u, where are you staying?
Are you serious? Currently in Anambra state. But, will be going to Ondo soon.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Cazzim(m): 5:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Are you serious? Currently in Anambra state. But, will be going to Ondo soon.

haa I base in Lagos now that's where I work, I guess ondo is not that too far from Lagos
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 5:37pm On Mar 23, 2023
Cazzim:

haa I base in Lagos now that's where I work, I guess ondo is not that too far from Lagos
Yes. So, how do we communicate further?
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cazzim:

Yes.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2023
Cazzim:

Did hear from you again. It's about to come visiting again.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Cazzim(m): 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Did hear from you again. It's about to come visiting again.

you are not in Lagos so
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Cazzim(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Yes.

alright,may u give me your WhatsApp number
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 10:51am On Apr 24, 2023
Cazzim:

alright,may u give me your WhatsApp number
Alright, email me.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Cazzim(m): 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2023
[quote author=fadilaMaikiriki post=122713630] Alright, email me.[/quoti

I have
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
How? All my threads, is any of them a lie? I'm serious here please. You won't just understand because you're not in my shoes.

This is the big pack I bought January. Just took the picture now. You can see I'm not lying. Maybe if you buy pads every month and also have heavy flows, you might understand what I'm trying to say.

honestly i do feel for ladies maybe you should get pregnant
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
ZaddyG:

honestly i do feel for ladies maybe you should get pregnant
Or maybe you should sponsor it for three months by taking care of the sanitary pads, drugs, and care products for the month of April to June. How do you see it?
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Or maybe you should sponsor it for three months by taking care of the sanitary pads, drugs, and care products for the month of April to June. How do you see it?

i really like the idea
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:28pm On Apr 28, 2023
ZaddyG:

i really like the idea
Alright. So, what are you saying? Yea or Nay?
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright. So, what are you saying? Yea or Nay?
let talk via dm
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by fadilaMaikiriki: 3:49pm On Apr 28, 2023
ZaddyG:
let talk via dm
Alright. Send a PM.
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by gawab: 6:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
Advertise your products and services here free: https://natmep.com.ng/
Re: I'm Tired Of Buying Sanitary Pads Every Month. ( Warning; Graphic Pics inside) by Cazzim(m): 9:46am On May 05, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Alright, email me.

hey how u doing, I email u but no response, just wanna check up on you, hope u fine sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Powmax: Just For Men / Do You Have Mouth Odour? - It's Time To Stop It / Lagos To Build Medical Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.