Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu (36877 Views)

Kaduna Guber Poll: APC Faces Tough Hurdle As 9 Candidates Step Down For PDP / APC Convention: Other Chairmanship Candidates Step Down For Buhari’s Choice / Emmanuel Ugochukwu: APGA, ADC, AD And UPP Candidates Step Down For PDP In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
Dem don start again. Dis na how dem talk say political parties drop for tinubu, yet PODATTI sweep and lick up the votes.

Saturday na just hours away. Na den we go know how far.
All these party drop party drop na scam.
the religion card won't play in this election but tribal. Take note of that

1 Like

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Emola12(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2023
God bless OBI and obedient supporters for making SANWO OLU to be writing letters up and down that is why I still believe that Nigeria will be great again e be like say people eye don dey open especially youths

1 Like

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by donprinyo(m): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
Shaky shaky governor. OBIdients are prepared for u.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by press9jatv: 10:06am On Mar 14, 2023
After they have been paid fully. Sanwo Olu will be heavily defeated in this Saturday governorship election. The Lagos electorates are much determined to end Non Lagos citizen, Sanwo Olu tenure on Saturday. Sanwo Olu is a clueless goner.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Harrynight(m): 10:07am On Mar 14, 2023
grin

Those Nine would hardly get 50k vote put together

So it's better they step down than cutting GRV votes 😁

2 Likes

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by waterpouroverfl: 10:09am On Mar 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
My Igbo friend, calm down. You do not know jack about Lagos obviously, nobody is dragging Mr Chinedu with you. You can have him. And about other Yoruba groups, you will soon send back even the progenitors of all the Yoruba in Lagos from Badagry to Ikorodu back to Ile Ife niyen to satisfy an outsider like you.

Below is the population census of Lagos about 100 years ago,

The population of Lagos Colony was analysed into 'Yoruba' and 'Non-Yoruba' tribes:

1. Eko tribe had fallen from 57% in 1872 to 23.6% 20 years later.
2. Popo or Egun tribe was 15.85%,

3. Other Yoruba groups
Oyo - 11.6%
Ijebu - 11.01%
Awori - 9.26%
Egba - 6.05%
Ijesha - 4.32%
Egbado - 3.63%
Ekiti/Efon people - 1.76%

4. Non-Yoruba groups
Nupe/Tapa - 1.86%
Hausa - 1.86%
The Kru - 1.37%.

Please look well sir. Do you see any Igbo there? You see why I said you should calm down

Well you and I know that you know you are not in a better position to enlist this

So you are the one to calm down
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by ComptonGee: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2023
Wailers can wail all they want. I know this is bad news for some people and they will start cursing and abusing those parties cos they didn't step down for their preferred candidate but reverse would have been the case if those parties had stepped down for their own candidate but no one cares about their wailing
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:10am On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

Well you and I know that you know you are not in a better position to enlist this

So you are the one to calm down

Please remove me from your list. It is ignorance to lump me with you.I am not an outsider in Lagos sir wink
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Father4all: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2023
All of them are irrelevant. Labour party will dislodge all expecially APC

1 Like

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:12am On Mar 14, 2023
Congratulations
I believed they foresee de defeat.
Come for contracts after May 29
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2023
Father4all:
All of them are irrelevant. Labour party will dislodge all expecially APC
can you bet with your life
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by olatuns2017: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2023
dre11:
•Lagos governor running on experience, track record, says aide

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/14/nine-lagos-guber-candidates-step-down-declare-support-for-sanwo-olu/

Mr. Gentle

If you are making it in Lagos compare to your state of origin...

Vote Sanwolu for continue progress and peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by reddingtonblack: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2023
Massiveglory:
Dem don start again. Dis na how dem talk say political parties drop for tinubu, yet PODATTI sweep and lick up the votes.

Saturday na just hours away. Na den we go know how far.
Let there be no thuggery or abegeroism. Let the votes of the majority decide.

Peter Obi on lagos LP candidate GRV:
The LP candidate in lagos remains the best candidate.
He is a true and thorough lagosian, from a family well known.
His age, education and background is not contestable.
I support GRV 100%

Mumu who across the state, or you think having over 25% in 30state is by Nzogbu Ngbozu strategy. pathetic losers that never learn
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by DropsMic(m): 10:15am On Mar 14, 2023
grin grin
Houseontherock1:

They missed it when they said Lagos is no man's land!

All your propaganda won’t work baba. Lagosians are not as stupid as you think. grin grin grin
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by 43Ronin: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2023
So that means what Gov GRV said is true that Sanwo-ode offered him 20 billion to step down. Damn.
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Buksaylor: 10:15am On Mar 14, 2023
dre11:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/03/14/nine-lagos-guber-candidates-step-down-declare-support-for-sanwo-olu/

As if there were people in those parties...Names wey Tinubu register to dey use dey cause problem for Lagos..but E lu Pee has come.If they like make dem carry PDP join.
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by InvertedHammer: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2023
Massiveglory:

[/b]
/

That's a smart move.

Do you know the candidates of YPP, ZLP, APM, PRP, etc in Lagos? They are inconsequential as such are better of pocketing whatever they can get from Sanwo-Olu now than engaging in an election that they don't stand a chance.

/

2 Likes

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by 43Ronin: 10:17am On Mar 14, 2023
christistruth01:

By Monday Morning when their eye don clear they will see and know that

Lagos is not a No man's

Lagos is Yorubaland
Lagos is no more yoruba land‐‐seun kuti
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Monday60655(m): 10:18am On Mar 14, 2023
The fear of GRV, the influence of Peter Obi, and LP. Sleepless night activated. After Sanwo Olu turned usher and church greeter on Sunday, this is all they could come up with.
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by OceanRed(m): 10:21am On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:
Game on

Na so continue... I love the way he ignores you lot with your mischievous lies

If you are man approach him on one of his campaign and tell him this else shut the hell up

The real truth of Lagos election is now being revealed the only contender refuse to ally

The true son of the soil has come out

No more paparazzi

Now Lagos will experience election again after 1999

Meanwhile..

Am not from Lagos but as the case may be if I am a resident I have a say

Ekiti man leave Lagos for lagosians

Ondo man leave Lagos for lagosians

Ogun man leave Lagos for lagosians

Oyo man leave Lagos for lagosians

Kwara man leave Lagos for lagosians

Let the true sons of the soil rule their land

Stop pokenosing

Let indigineous rule their land

Lp top to bottom

you are a confirm idiot, lagos is a yoruba land , it belongs to all yoruba, same way kano belongs hausas and enugu for all igbos.
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by isaiahethan: 10:24am On Mar 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sanwo Olu le kan si is a done deal. That Mr Obi- packaged Chinedu who is very fluent in his Igbo language and pro-Ipob should get ready to contest against Soludo of Anambra in 2026. Mr Obi will fund his campapign in Anambra.

After reading all his hate tweets against the Yoruba, the Yoruba civil service of Lagos state will not even allow him into Alausa.

It is obvious that those who screened him and selected him to replace the original candidate of lp , Prof Awamaridi, are Igbo, his fellow Igbo who do not speak Yoruba. If they were Yoruba they would have personally felt disrespected by his inability to understand and speak Yoruba and his bigot tweets insulting the Yoruba.

The population of Lagos Colony was analysed into 'Yoruba' and 'Non-Yoruba' tribes:

3. Other Yoruba groups
Oyo - 11.6%
Ijebu - 11.01%
Awori - 9.26%
Egba - 6.05%
Ijesha - 4.32%
Egbado - 3.63%

4. Non-Yoruba groups
Nupe/Tapa - 1.86%
Hausa - 1.86%
The Kru - 1.37%.

Please look well ipob and lp mob. Do you see any Igbo there? This is a part of Lagos those attempting to foist Mr Chinedu on the Yoruba do not know.
Even if he changes his name to Aromire, with those bile tweets against the Yoruba, he is and remains a Chinedu to the Yoruba.

check my signature for free stuffs!

Repackaged idiot la Nigeria 🇳🇬. Suffer till you join your ancestors ode eee
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by scabele(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2023
If they like make all other parties join them, Sanwo olu is a failure
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by scobaba: 10:25am On Mar 14, 2023
The total number of votes from those 9 parties is 175.

immaterial.
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by isaiahethan: 10:26am On Mar 14, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Sanwo Olu le kan si is a done deal. That Mr Obi- packaged Chinedu who is very fluent in his Igbo language and pro-Ipob should get ready to contest against Soludo of Anambra in 2026. Mr Obi will fund his campapign in Anambra.

After reading all his hate tweets against the Yoruba, the Yoruba civil service of Lagos state will not even allow him into Alausa.

It is obvious that those who screened him and selected him to replace the original candidate of lp , Prof Awamaridi, are Igbo, his fellow Igbo who do not speak Yoruba. If they were Yoruba they would have personally felt disrespected by his inability to understand and speak Yoruba and his bigot tweets insulting the Yoruba.

3. Other Yoruba groups
Oyo - 11.6%
Ijebu - 11.01%
Awori - 9.26%
Egba - 6.05%
Ijesha - 4.32%
Egbado - 3.63%

4. Non-Yoruba groups
Nupe/Tapa - 1.86%
Hausa - 1.86%
The Kru - 1.37%.

Please look well ipob and lp mob. Do you see any Igbo there? This is a part of Lagos those attempting to foist Mr Chinedu on the Yoruba do not know.
Even if he changes his name to Aromire, with those bile tweets against the Yoruba, he is and remains a Chinedu to the Yoruba.

check my signature for free stuffs!

Sorry I forgot to tell you not to quote me cos I'm not reading your shit vomit you tribal bigot
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Dareal90s(m): 10:26am On Mar 14, 2023
slimfit1:
Because they were never in the election, till this very moment we don't know them and their names.
Who are the we? Speak for yourself, you are not current that's y you don't know them.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by RealEzee(m): 10:27am On Mar 14, 2023
How many votes did those parties get in the last election tho? Cos combimed dem no reach 5k sef grin
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:30am On Mar 14, 2023
isaiahethan:

Sorry I forgot to tell you not to quote me cos I'm not reading your shit vomit you tribal bigot
Mr Chinedu, you are the one who tweet hate. I only distinguish between patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction and terrorists of Igbo extraction. The Mr Chinedu idea is insensitive and outrightly disrespectful to the Yoruba and those behind it are not patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction.
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by reddingtonblack: 10:31am On Mar 14, 2023
Badgers14:
Tinubu have never really had an opposition candidate since 1999 with the exception of Funsho Williams, Mr. Williams couldn't be bought so "death" took him.

Forget about all this online warriors.. Tinubu is not popular in lagos and not even a political legend in SW.

Without wuruwuru he wouldn't have won in his first term and if death didn't take Funsho Williams away, Tinubu wouldn't have won either.

His political style is thuggery, silencing oppositions etc.. many true sons and daughters of lagos do not like Tinubu because he is not an indigen. In their mind, how can someone from another state come here to rule us.

If Tinubu is over rated and a Nobody do you care to explain how Tinubu survived as the only opposition under PDP one party rule esp. under Obasanjo and Maurice iwu

If Tinubu is over rated, how many politician alive as from one state champion to National champion, there is no region Tinubu does not have an incumbent

OBi was luck to come 3rd sef, because Tinubu went into these election with too many baggages on his plate

The buhari failure was on him
Naira scarcity was on him
Endsars rage was on him
Agberos misconduct was on him
IGBos personal beef was on him
Age and health was on his plate
Social media & public empathy were against him

Yet he still won, Asiwaju is indeed a CHAMPION.

1 Like

Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Allisgud: 10:33am On Mar 14, 2023
Inec should cancel all this parties, why will u waiste peoples time up till this minute, how many of their voters will know this new upsate, even if pdp join them GRV all the way
Re: 9 Lagos Governorship Candidates Step Down For Sanwo-Olu by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2023
dre11:

All the votes gotten from these mushroom parties will not be upto 500, so thier stepping down is inconsequential. LP is for Lagos State. Byebye to sanwo olu(Tinubu's milking machine) and Alpha beta scamming. OBIdient for life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Wike, Ribadu, Ganduje Others At The Supreme Court / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured / Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.