Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) (95388 Views)

Folashade Tinubu: Tinubu Will Be A Listening President (Video) / I Am Not A Thug — Arinola Oloko Who Remi Tinubu Called A Thug Speaks (Photos) / Empty Stadium Greeted PDP Mega Rally At Lokoja - Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by foleskay(m): 5:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Midastorch:

Bola ige is one, do you want me to continue or you're just a stupid boy who started following politics in 2015🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You're just dumb. Mention another one and I'd tell u ten who got assassinated under Tinubu Lagos and APC regime. Ode.
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by PoliteActivist: 5:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Olurondo:
Tinubu is a very matured and elderly figure who is not given to bitterness and hatred.Bukola Saraki stole the Senate President Office and then decamped from APC to PDP. Saraki childishly snubbed Tinubu in this event but Tinubu called him back and hugged him.Tinubu has the required emotional stability to be the President of Nigeria. Not like Peter Obi who will be crying like a baby on TV because they lost the election!!

Wrong!
Saraki behaved towards him the right way.
That's the way to behave towards an unsavory character, otherwise he'll think he's ok like everyone else..
That's the way you treat someone you KNOW to be a thief and druggie!
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by PerfectMan24: 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
On the stolen mandate u stand
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by godwon01(m): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
That's how elder and good Leader does.

Tinubu: Arrrh! Bukky.. grin

This video is not recent I think
. Yes throwback.
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by MissOpe(f): 5:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Emboldened. That's what I'm saying.

Ok Mr Nice guy, nice meeting u sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Trapnews:
grin
Awon olote!
this babe dey hungry me to fok
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by StreetFight: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
That's the quality of interim president.....he should keep holding the certificate of return for Obi

Post-election loss trauma. By the time we hit you with another humiliating defeat this Saturday, you will slip into depression

1 Like

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
MissOpe:

Ok Mr Nice guy, nice meeting u sir.
when you're done with him, I'll like to see you please
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by StreetFight: 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU strategy is to bribe opposition the way he bribed wike. He just want to bribe saraki and nothing more .politics of bribe and wickedness

UPDATE: for those quoting me. Bribe is not necessarily money. Bribe can come in the form of political appointment or immunity from EFCC.

It's like you have been involved in bribe for a long time such that you know the different ways of bribing people. Now tell me, is the position of Minister up to that of governor that makes you think Nyesom Wike the wicked one can be bribed with Ministerial position?

Definitely you are still suffering from post-election loss trauma
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by KanuSE: 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Some nigerian men like Brushstrokes20 are Useless......all of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I agree grin
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by mp3ree: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin
That's the quality of interim president.....he should keep holding the certificate of return for Obi

Giving yourself hope? Maybe it's good for your well-being.
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by ekhai(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less......all of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
HOW DO YOU MEAN?
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by StreetFight: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
DesChyko:

Ambode doesn't exist then.

Ambode was kicked out by the good people of Lagos. If it was Asiwaju Emilokan Tinubu that kicked him out, he would have gone to another party and contested against Sanwo-Eko either then in 2019 or now in 2023
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by StJasper(m): 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
TINUBU strategy is to bribe opposition the way he bribed wike. He just want to bribe saraki and nothing more .politics of bribe and wickedness

UPDATE: for those quoting me. Bribe is not necessarily money. Bribe can come in the form of political appointment or immunity from EFCC.

Just the way Peter Obi bribed the Labour party leaders in order to emerge as the party's presidential candidate.
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by KIPPASA: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
But Tinubu was humbled to stand up from his seat to greet Senator Bukola Saraki.
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by chaloskyx: 5:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Its good but even after he tried greeting Saraki the guy put up a fake simile and hurriedly left as he could not stand him truth is Tinubu is deceitful and his enemies can see through him its only people on the outside that fall for such tricks
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Midastorch(m): 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
foleskay:

You're just dumb. Mention another one and I'd tell u ten who got assassinated under Tinubu Lagos and APC regime. Ode.

Like I said earlier you're just a child who started following politics in 2015..im sure you do not know the name "Harry Marshall" , he's another victim of Obasanjo political killings... I can tell you more but you're too dumb to humble yourself and learn... Oloriburuku Omo ale alaileko afofunfgbemu omokekere
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by ConquerorK: 5:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Idiots
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by bammo: 5:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

When we say Tinubu doesn't play politics of bitterness people don't believe.

Obasanjo played dirtiest politics in Nigeria. During his civilian rule, a lot of politicians were assassinated, many were stampeded for criticising him.

Tinubu can spend billions to canvass and have his way but in Lagos politics, he and his political party don't victimize opposition but they spend and consult alot
No need to hail all am.. just for ein performance
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
Does anyone really give a hoot about these two crooked politicians?
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Josephkabila12: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
blacksam01:

can u fight a war and hold it down for 3years..? guy, calm down..if e start now..even ur sister go get raped multiple times...say onky what u can tolerate...

actor no dey war...u die like foul
make e start first nah
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by tabaralph: 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Kasiyya(m): 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na so what...
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by bayplus: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
grin

It is good to wish and dream

At least it will you prevent depression.

Las Las, you will be fine
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by bdon123(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:

'Our president'
Nt my president
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by DesChyko: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
StreetFight:

Ambode was kicked out by the good people of Lagos

Who are the good people of Lagos in this case? 😁
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Banhammy717: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tinubu na im mate?

Shoe get size
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by abidem4real: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWrk_dEGOeo

2017 Video

That's how elders do.👍👍👍👍
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by jasent(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

Obasanjo played dirtiest politics in Nigeria. During his civilian rule, a lot of politicians were assassinated, many were stampeded for criticising him.

Tinubu can spend billions to canvass and have his way but in Lagos politics, he and his political party don't victimize opposition but they spend and consult alot
He does not play politics of bitterness,but he keep stealing people's madate.Mctwwww
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by Kilometres: 6:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
The video is doctored

In the original video Bukola Saraki actually came back and said Mo ti ki yin lekan... meaning I had greeted you... referring to the first greetings.

In the real video Tinubu was granting interview were he said Buhari is strong enough to go for second term and said if Buhari doesn't want to...he himself will give it a shot
Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by okuta007: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
onuman:

The sign of loosened shackles on Tinubu's cap is an exact opposite of what it portends. It is instead a sign of enslavement for Nigeria's youths and their unborn generations.

How could a Tinubu who knows he suffers dementia, and OBVIOUSLY SEEN by every Nigerian that he suffers dementia, aspire to preside over 220m saner people in Nigeria?

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) by dandadee: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Biodun556:
grin

Question.
Who killed Funsho Williams?
Who hired thugs to disrupt elections?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos) / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.