Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. (76645 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Ten06(m): 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
You made a mistake. Next time go to mama put and eat pounded yam and vegetable soup, after then go and spend the remaining balance in that brothel in your area. You won't regret it
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by BennyDGreat: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
grin, I buy 5k for Lekki, I wan cry, i be dey form porshei PPITY PERSON WEY DEY EARN 150K GROSS WEY DEY WORK FOR LEKKI

Lol..Everything is overpriced there due to high cost of things generally over there....it just rubs off on every other thing.

Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, Gbagada are good places to stay for someone who wants to spend less....what you get for 1500 at Yaba could escalate to 2.5-3k on the Island.

150k gross na maybe 1 room he go dey manage for Yaba or Bariga....

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Johel(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
Just got these meals,2 small plate of rice,energy drink,a small bowl of whipped Salad and two small plastic cans of fanta at chicken republic at nnebisi road this morning @ 4'550 naira.

To me it's not with the money,the lady said they hacked their prices up since last week.

But I cud remember a thread here where a guy bought from chicken republic too with two heavy chicken served to him.

Why dem nor served me big chicken like that guys own undecided

P.s,the essence of this thread is not to show off,this is food thread.

Na you zuzu....that meal is ₦1,350 at the same chicken Republic

Salad
Rice
Chicken
And pet drink.

Very affordable and enjoyable...been going to chicken Republic since 3days now to eat because of the cash restrictions...so I just pay with my card.

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by yubeebaby: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Oga please don't confuse people here.
That your meal is a special package for 1350.
It consists of rice,1 pk,small moi moi or salad,a small sized drink,,and 1 fried chicken (not rotisserie)
We like this be Chicken Republic customers grin
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by McGeorge1(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Rich kid 👦
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by OllyArt(m): 8:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:

I don't reside in Lagos.

How do you know Alimosho is in LAGOS?
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tocco:
You should have gone for Refuel meal (900) or Refuel max meal (1350)

Noted,thanks!
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by mekusmanuel(f): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
No be the same Nnebisi I bought the same thing with 2 chicken, at the rate of 2500
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
mekusmanuel:
No be the same Nnebisi I bought the same thing with 2 chicken, at the rate of 2500
May I ask when?if you don't mind.

Lemmi chip in this....she said n I quote,our price was hacked last week,and boy,she was overtly rude with her responses.

Do well to reply me oga madam.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by maureensylvia(f): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
tiswell:
This attention seeking single mom again sad

Ahnie is a married woman sir.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by maureensylvia(f): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie you’re rich!🤩

When next are you buying beans from me jare

I get Asaba truck currently loading
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by BossGerald: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
ahnie:
Energy drink awon monster,I was sipping it inside the tricycle,I was afraid make my head nor burst

See as you open leg
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Wizpa(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less...... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why are you this phoolish
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
maureensylvia:

Ahnie is a married woman sir.
You too dey like bother yourself.hes a jobless pained troll.

I m used to his tantrums,pls leave him to entertain us small.
He's our resident cedric the entertainer.

I have told him to donate his tears into this pail cheesy cheesy cheesy
So I can use it to mould new brain for him.

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
maureensylvia:
ahnie you’re rich!🤩

When next are you buying beans from me jare

I get Asaba truck currently loading
I called you yesterday with my private line,like twice nne you didn't pick.

I fathom you were busy.

I would call you tomorrow morning let's talk.

Warmest regards to masu gidan ki hajiya.
Sai da sa'fe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by hk891: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
This my Isoko sister enjoymentwan finish you o,e be like say na to come follow you stay o 😉
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Teesamillyu: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Liar you bought two portion abi u think say some of us blind ni
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Ubong001(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Us*less...... All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
when dem don finally give you breakfast you generalize us abeg shift
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
I bought 2 set of this same serve for 3,300 at chicken republic in my area undecided
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by chysam: 3:51am On Mar 15, 2023
eliyke:
You Waka go chicken republic go buy food,you no c small small buka?next thing na to dey complain...ur post dey always dey like show-off
De thing even tire Tupac
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by mechanics(m): 4:21am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Once once it's necessary dear,life's too short.give yourself a treat.nonetheless m already preparing a pot of nsala soup with catfish.
Lolz, I won't waste my money for that kind of food o, I can give myself a good treat by cooking at home.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by dejavubobo1(m): 4:47am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

When I told you to stop smoking cheap weed,you never listened.
I have helped you to Google their asaba branch customer care number.

Chop better food,make your vision for dey clear,una nor dey gree.

I could help you to a meal.
Short sighted fruit bat.

Tell them it's chicken republic at nnebisi road besides sterling banks and present my receipts to them.

These's even a phone number in the receipts cheesy cheesy cheesy
I eat regularly from there plus they give d cheapest rates. Not like u boli and over smoked yam monger
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by dejavubobo1(m): 4:51am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

You're really sick.,
C
Kimmon Bleep outta of here.
This is the receipt for the energy drink and coleslaw which cost #1150 then add up that of the fried chicken ,2 plates of rice and 2 Pet fanta cola is cost #3400+1150 that gives you how much.

The two receipts are there.
Wey dem tell una to eat better food so una go get good eye sight and functioning brains,una nor go gree,una go dey smoke ibadan loud on empty stomach. cheesy

Now run along.
I have made it easier for you,there is a number on the screenshot,call the number n asked of their price list,then present my receipt to them.

SMH.
U snapped a plate misleading ppl to think 1 chicken and a scoop of rice plus drink is 4500.
U just a falsifier. Obviously thats why u are overly abusive to defend ur misfortune. Ppl like U don't deserve anything coz u just pathetic. Plz dont get in my mention.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 4:56am On Mar 15, 2023
dejavubobo1:

I eat regularly from there plus they give d cheapest rates. Not like u boli and over smoked yam monger
Tell that to the birds.
I can see thru you,you sc.umb.ag.

Yet you still failed to show us receipts to back up your claims of cheaper rate and your lame assumptions of **I eat there everyday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Yen!yen!!yen!!!yen!!!
With your small head like quails egg.
Getat n fvck off my mentions.
Who you wan impress?

I thought you said you eat there everyday?
I like to assumed you also ate there yesterday?I asked you to provide proof,
Now you ve changed the narrative to**regularly**

I had to check you out,sorry you're not worth replying.

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 5:05am On Mar 15, 2023
It's my earnest prayers that God should heal you from your frustrations.

It's clearly seen how blind and frustrated you are by all and sundry.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Now run along,go play with sand n don't forget to build a sand castle.

Fruit.bat!

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by dejavubobo1(m): 5:55am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Tell that to the birds.
I can see thru you,you sc.umb.ag.

Yet you still failed to show us receipts to back up your claims of cheaper rate and your lame assumptions of **I eat there everyday cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Yen!yen!!yen!!!yen!!!
With your small head like quails egg.
Getat n fvck off my mentions.
Who you wan impress?

I thought you said you eat there everyday?
I like to assumed you also ate there yesterday?I asked you to provide proof,
Now you ve changed the narrative to**regularly**

I had to check you out,sorry you're not worth replying.
When they reach out to u for defamation I hope u can keep up with this energy or U'd abruptly become sober
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by maureensylvia(f): 6:18am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

I called you yesterday with my private line,like twice nne you didn't pick.

I fathom you were busy.

I would call you tomorrow morning let's talk.

Warmest regards to masu gidan ki hajiya.
Sai da sa'fe.

My goodness 😌
Walai I didn’t see it o
Will check my call log
So sorry about this asa
I look forward to your call or better still I’ll ring you when the day breaks

My warm regards to ur fam🥰
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Delightsome2023: 8:15am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Pls I just called the number on your profile which I presumed to be yours,the lady that picked raised some concerns that the number isn't yours,that she has bn getting calls n messages even on WhatsApp.

Can you pls clear this issues.
I
are you serious? shocked
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by mekusmanuel(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

May I ask when?if you don't mind.

5th March boss

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by IyaTola: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Lol..Everything is overpriced there due to high cost of things generally over there....it just rubs off on every other thing.

Ikeja, Yaba, Surulere, Gbagada are good places to stay for someone who wants to spend less....what you get for 1500 at Yaba could escalate to 2.5-3k on the Island.

150k gross na maybe 1 room he go dey manage for Yaba or Bariga....
Maybe Ajah no Lekki, The rent for an office I went to check out for a friend in VGC is 7m per annum cry. It time we have virtual offices.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 8:33am On Mar 15, 2023
[quote author=mekusmanuel post=121753184][/quote]
The prices has bn hacked last week.
Put Xtra money for pocket when you fall in next time,make e nor shock you.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Delightsome2023:
are you serious? shocked
Yes.
The lady was even laying curses on iyatola.
That the number belongs to her,and she's not a member of nairaland,hasn't bn on nairaland.that people has bn adding her on WhatsApp,that she doesn't even know who iyaTola is.

How possible is it for someone to start using a number that isn't his?

You can call the number on iyatolas profile and confirm for yourself if you think m making this up.

Just seeing IyaTola has omitted a digit out of the number cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I had to go to my files to get the number.
9 ended the number.
I dey fear nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.