Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. - Food (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. (76642 Views)

Look at the Meal I Prepared With 2000 Naira In This Tight Economy. / See The Food I Bought At N600 in Lagos Today / The Meal I Prepared with just #500 As Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 8:38am On Mar 15, 2023
IyaTola:
Maybe Ajah no Lekki, The rent for an office I went to check out for a friend in VGC is 7m per annum cry. It time we have virtual offices.
IyaTola pls respond to my question?
The number on your profile does it belongs to you?

The person that pick my call when I rang the number accused you of lifting her number.

You saw my question,why you decided not to respond is a pointer?

This whole thing is confusing.

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2023
IyaTola I just spoke with the lady you're impersonating again,why re you doing this?

She complained of the embarrassement she gets from perverts n urchins especially on nairaland asking her for hookcup and all sorts of rubbish.

I know that others here too knows you're impersonating someone,defaming the young lady's reputation.

Taiye pls stop,it's not fair.

1 Like

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 9:13am On Mar 15, 2023
IyaTola the lady is about opening a nairaland account to expose you.

May God help you

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by pocohantas(f): 10:10am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:
IyaTola I just spoke with the lady you're impersonating again,why re you doing this?

She complained of the embarrassement she gets from perverts n urchins especially on nairaland asking her for hookcup and all sorts of rubbish.

I know that others here too knows you're impersonating someone,defaming the young lady's reputation.

Iyatola has been on this for years.
He is also Hamachi and a host of accounts.
Years back, he had an Imabong account that he used to chop a guy in Sexuality section. The guy sent money, thinking it was a girl and with hope of them meeting for intense knacking.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by MisterKennedy(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:
Just got these meals,2 small plate of rice,energy drink,a small bowl of whipped Salad and two small plastic cans of fanta at chicken republic at nnebisi road this morning @ 4'550 naira.

To me it's not with the money,the lady said they hacked their prices up since last week.

But I cud remember a thread here where a guy bought from chicken republic too with two heavy chicken served to him.

Why dem nor served me big chicken like that guys own undecided

P.s,the essence of this thread is not to show off,this is food thread.

Good morning Ahnie

Please can you help with with N2,000.

I'm really in a mess right now. I've been asking around but no one is willing to help me. Please help me Ahnie ma'am.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by mekusmanuel(f): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Na to go Ogbe Ogonogo market to buy rice and chicken stay my house prepare chop and still remain for some other time😁

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2023
pocohantas:

Years back, he had an Imabong account that he used to chop a guy in Sexuality section. The guy sent money, thinking it was a girl and with hope of them meeting for intense knacking.
Pocohantas the matter taya me.i became interested in calling the number when he mentioned one village market like that,so I rang the number to know how he knew about the market,only for the lady to tell me she doesn't knows him.

I asked if she was his wife,she said she has never bn married.
That she has no siblings and that she's also boyfriendless.

She then went ahead to regale me with embarrassing calls,text messages she has bn getting from nairaland loose gbolas cajoling and also inviting her for sex even on WhatsApp.

IyaTola dodged the questions I threw at him,and when I reminded him again,he cleverly omitted the last number from the number.

I had to go to my phone files to dig the number out,spoke with the lady n gave her steps to come to nairaland and raise her concerns.

I m trying to install Whatsapp again,I 'll guide her thru the process and make sure she comes here to set the records right

Na things like this,dey make me fear to meet any nairalander so.

2 Likes

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2023
MisterKennedy:

Good morning Ahnie

Please can you help with with N2,000.

I'm really in a mess right now. I've been asking around but no one is willing to help me. Please help me Ahnie ma'am.
Sorry Mr,I don't have.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by BennyDGreat: 11:09am On Mar 15, 2023
IyaTola:
Maybe Ajah no Lekki, The rent for an office I went to check out for a friend in VGC is 7m per annum cry. It time we have virtual offices.

7m is too much....you can get great places at Ikeja for 2.5-3m

At Yaba, Surulere, Gbagada for 3.5/4m

Alternatively, people can share office if their preferred location is VGC..and split cost
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Delightsome2023: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Yes.
The lady was even laying curses on iyatola.
That the number belongs to her,and she's not a member of nairaland,hasn't bn on nairaland.that people has bn adding her on WhatsApp,that she doesn't even know who iyaTola is.

How possible is it for someone to start using a number that isn't his?

You can call the number on iyatolas profile and confirm for yourself if you think m making this up.

Just seeing IyaTola has omitted a digit out of the number cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

I had to go to my files to get the number.
9 ended the number.
I dey fear nairaland.
and he created this thread claiming that he would help with legit jobs and vacancy and I was about to contact him
https://www.nairaland.com/7610410/iyatolas-jobs-iyj/1#121736115
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by IyaTola: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
Wetin you dey fear,
ahnie:

Pocohantas the matter taya me.i became interested in calling the number when he mentioned one village market like that,so I rang the number to know how he knew about the market,only for the lady to tell me she doesn't knows him.

She then went ahead to regale me with embarrassing calls,text messages she has bn getting from nairaland loose gbolas cajoling and also inviting her for sex even on WhatsApp.

IyaTola dodged the questions I threw at him,and when I reminded him again,he cleverly omitted the last number from the number.

I had to go to my phone files to dig the number out,spoke with the lady n gave her steps to come to nairaland and raise her concerns.

I m trying to install Whatsapp again,I 'll guide her thru the process and make sure she comes here to set the records right

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by IyaTola: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2023
I dey dey wait, you go see gbas gbos
ahnie:
IyaTola the lady is about opening a nairaland account to expose you.

May God help you

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by baralatie(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2023
SouthernPlateau:

I strongly believe you can't finish 2five chaw at Mama Put even with the cash crunch angry what a waste of pepper. If you had bought Garri 2 cups, 100 bucks sugar, gnuts 200.....3k Nine follow waka remain for wallet....sign: we are big boiz that have not forgotten the hardship mode
grin garri and groundnuts is not the same as chicken nau
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Farfalla(f): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2023
pocohantas:

🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by baralatie(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

Shuu!
No be dis kain crime Dem take arrest pipu for India so?
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by baralatie(m): 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
ahnie:

It has been going way back on romance section.with exposition week in week out.
There is one that I remember.
Omo romance section blow up when it was revealed the big ass chick with smooth talk skills was a man grin
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Hamachi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2023
What the meaning of all these nonsense
pocohantas:

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2023
Good p.m mods
Cc:
Mrs Dominique
Nlfpmod
Mr Royalroy
Roctation.
Seun

Pls I would love to draw your attention to these monickers causing nuisances with screenshots as evidence.
teeshe.t and Dmk123

They have violated rule 2,3 and 8.
Thanks in anticipation.

Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2023
baralatie:

It has been going way back on romance section.with exposition week in week out.
There is one that I remember.
Omo romance section blow up when it was revealed the big ass chick with smooth talk skills was a man grin

There re lots of things wey I never know for nairaland even doe say I don dey here for years.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Nobody: 1:39am On Mar 16, 2023
DKM123:

Hehehe! Our 35 year old Ph00l Vickho with real names Victor OMERIGWE who begs all over nairaland with his fellow teacher's name (Blessed Brains private school) Lawrence Osei with phone number 09022889424 and first bank account number 308001771... Hahahaha!

Where have you been you p00r p000r p00r sad m!SERABLE s0ul? I thought you committed su!cide or something. I bin don forget say you even dey exist. Eyaaaa! Pele....
Hey, sis. Abeg where you for get this guy details? Pls, how legit is this? Do you have any of his photos?
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 1:42am On Mar 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Hey, sis. Abeg where you for get this guy details? Pls, how legit is this? Do you have any of his photos?
You would probably do with his details on Facebook.
I have had his acct ban,I know he has lots of alternates and I 'd ensure to get all ban.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Nobody: 1:43am On Mar 16, 2023
ahnie:

Use his details on Facebook.
Pls drop the Facebook abeg.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 1:46am On Mar 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Pls drop the Facebook abeg.
Just search ,but nada popped up.
Still spreading my dragnet sha
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 16, 2023
ahnie:

You would probably do with his details on Facebook.
I have had his acct ban,I know he has lots of alternates and I 'd ensure to get all ban.

Facebook or photos, where he works if you know pls!
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 16, 2023
ahnie:

Just search ,but nada popped up.
Pls, just in case you get any info, hit me up. It's important!
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 1:48am On Mar 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Facebook or photos, where he works if you know pls!
Why your interest?
Has he scammed you before?
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 16, 2023
ahnie:

Why your interest?
Has he scammed you before?
Nope!
Just a random check-up.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 2:00am On Mar 16, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Nope!
Just a random check-up.
I will cue you in if any lead drops.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by ahnie: 11:43am On Mar 19, 2023
Pocohantas I think they re working together,the lady n iya.Tola.
Re: See The #4'550 Meal I Bought At Chicken Republic This Morning. by hunee: 3:03pm On Jan 28
@roctation @farano, Please correspond if you are there.
ahnie:
Good p.m mods
Cc:
Mrs Dominique
Nlfpmod
Mr Royalroy
Roctation.
Seun

Pls I would love to draw your attention to these monickers causing nuisances with screenshots as evidence.
teeshe.t and Dmk123

They have violated rule 2,3 and 8.
Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Buys Smoked Fish Stuffed With Cartons In Lagos (video) / I Bought This Cheap Food For #800 Only Here In Lagos / If You Have Ever Eaten Any Of These Foods, You Are Old!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.