Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom (18855 Views)

Police Dismiss Officer For Killing Father Of Three In Rivers / Police Accused Of Killing Father Of 15-Year-Old Boy Butchered In Delta. Photos / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by CallmeTrinity: 12:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Normal stuff in that region, at 14 most of them are chased to lagos to sell gala and pure water, disturbing us on the road, they will then come to Nairaland telling us they are the billionaires making Lagos, they pay tax, they own lagos. WTF, with your gala, or 2by2 bend-down-select shop. Even Dangote and Otedola with most of their investments in Lagos, the real billionaires in dollars don't chest beat like this gala and fanta people.

This one is going mad o.

I believe before this Saturday this one will go naked on the road picking dustbin up and down.

This one will end up sleeping naked in refuse dump. This one is going mad finally .

What a pity for your father

7 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by CrownLands(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
naijapikin2:
How about that stupid small boy who deceived a small girl with the promise of a job only to kill her

He should have been executed by now

He had equally been sentenced to death.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Kingpele(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Chai
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by PerfectMan24: 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
The law want to wipe off the entire family. If it is our politicians stealing public funds or rigging elections, there will be no fair judgement like this one.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by gassbee: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
All these brainwashed boys
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by bencr7: 12:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
DenreleDave:
If we Check am, Na peter obi supporter grin grin grin

The father probably didnt agree with him in some matter and the boy dealt with the father in the way peter obi taught obidafts to deal with people who have different opinions

Guys pls i no to well,,make una no attack me

grin grin grin grin grin
I check ur brain,I never knew 🐨 koala brain are more useful than ur own.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Etranshub(m): 12:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Its a sad one for their family... Losibg one to death and another ends up in jail for the murder. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.

I am still your number one plug for fantastic metal works (both interior and exterior) for your building project

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by willi926(m): 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Normal stuff in that region, at 14 most of them are chased to lagos to sell gala and pure water, disturbing us on the road, they will then come to Nairaland telling us they are the billionaires making Lagos, they pay tax, they own lagos. WTF, with your gala, or 2by2 bend-down-select shop. Even Dangote and Otedola with most of their investments in Lagos, the real billionaires in dollars don't chest beat like this gala and fanta people.
Are u sure u read the post very well. Or u just want to show how slow u are?

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by thinkmoney(m): 12:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Cover your eyes in shame. Apologise to your parents for wasting their money in school. Sell your phone and buy your mum bag of garrri to apologise. Leave internet forever.
In your ignorant head, I know you think that akwa ibom man is the same as an igbo man. You do not understand Nigeria or know its people, that's why you make wrong choice always for the country.
You don't travel and you don't read. Very myopic mind. In your head Nigeria only has three tribes.
I blame south south people though that do not fully cooperate with the IGBOS. Those people to not know that to the vast ignorant Nigerians they are to all effect IGBOS.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by amuwo1980: 12:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Akwa Ibom ppl note this , this Yoruba and abokis see u as Igbo no more no less, it is only when they want the oil as they are gearing up to do under their jiahdist presidency that they will tell u igbo is ur problem, these yaribas despise u and despise ur women the more

5 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by pulsa(m): 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nwadu:
Anger precedes regrets...

I was so angered by a guy last year. I almost went to his house to go fight him. But on a second thought I decided to let things sly.

Woke up next morning to the news of his death. He died in his sleep

Guys, imagine if I had taken that fight to him

He might have died in that fight God saved your life, you probably have a great destiny and the devil planned to use your anger to derail Gods plan in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by HomeTutorsPro: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Quest7777:
Double tragedy for him.
You kill your papa, dem come hang you, wetin you come gain?
Him go gain landed property.
After all na land dem go bury am.
Sometimes I wonder who really created some people.
Because this kind of person can not be an image or likeness of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by OmonnakOdapig: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nwadu:

I was so angered by a guy last year. I almost went to his house to go fight him. But on a second thought I decided to let things sly.

shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by bencr7: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

This one is going mad o.

I believe before this Saturday this one will go naked on the road picking dustbin up and down.

This one will end up sleeping naked in refuse dump. This one is going mad finally .

What a pity for your father
cry cry cryd crying anger d guy is using to comment na serious problem,if fit see Igbo person kill am,put himself for trouble o! grin grin grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by naijapikin2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
CrownLands:

He had equally been sentenced to death.
that is good. Let them carry out the execution sharp sharp

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by snipernigga(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
The man was fatherless, now his late father is going to be childless. What a world
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Mindlog: 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
DenreleDave:

The father probably didnt agree with him in some matter and the boy dealt with the father in the way peter obi taught obidafts to deal with people who have different opinions

grin grin grin grin grin

Though I have known you not to be mentally balanced but how did your brain come to that conclusion knowing that he killed his father on 29th July, 2015?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by winner37(m): 12:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
His father was dead and he is about to die , now who will take over the landed property now ?

I prefer to die on the road of making my own money or property than to kill to forfeit another person hard earned money of property ...
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Mummyimbecile(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin grin grin
it happened in 2015, the year you wrote your junior waec.

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by MastaP12: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Animal with fish brain this incident happened since 2015 which was 8years ago. Useless skull miner with no useful brain.
DenreleDave:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
I thought they only kick their dads to wake them up. Now someone has taken it further up
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Presh93: 12:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nwadu:

Omo,bros....
Na jail u for dey now o
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by correctguy101(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
LeeMason:
An eye for an eye.

Makes the world go blind...

Says those who are not at the receiving end anyway.

If you're bold enough to kill any of my relatives, sorry o even if god stands in my way, I'll kill him too if I can just to destroy your entire lineage . angry angry

Take my eye, and I'll make sure I put an end to the continuation of your lineage.

Eye for an eye ke, my eye is too expensive jor . Just pray I don't have the means else, say bye bye to your existence.

Bro no mind this daddy o. I just dey try to let people know say there's nothing holding you from destroying a known and proclaimed enemy.

As long as your survival is threatened, you have the grace to destroy even the world. Anything else is simply evil grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by naijapikin2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Nigerians have short term memory
Rats have long term memory
If you take 20 lab rats and subject them to daily torture. Brain scans show that the rats begin to have short term memory about past and previous tourture. All the rats think of is how today's torture will be.

Nigerians are not different from lab rats and our leaders the evil lab scientists using us for experiments.
They make sure you get a daily dose of bad news, insecurities, hardshio( torture) on a daily basis.
Daily dose of hardship will give the rats short term memory.

Same with Nigerians, our leaders make life difficult so as to program and conditionus to live in survival mode, to be worried about how the day will go, how to survive.
This distract us from noticing many wrong doings that has happened in the past. All you attention is focused on today's bad news.
Everyone ha forgotten about the police man that killed pregnant lawyer
Everyone has forgotten about porthacourt serial killer
Everyone has forgotten about the guy that killed that girl seeking job

All these guys might be freed up and released back to public if they working for the elites.
Because of daily bombardment of shock value from daily exposure to bad news shown by social media. We have been conditioned to forget the past and focus on how to survive today's torment. Just like the lab rats.
I asked about the guy that killed the girl, promising to get her a job.
Let's hope justice is done for the sake of the victims of such grevious crimes.

But you make I seem as though the are responsible for the justice of the nation
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Ezeego1(m): 12:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:

They think say na only them get monopoly of madness, bad mouth, I wish Yoruba people start to stand up against them.

Make you no go huzzle, stay on nairaland and be spewing trash.

Na only tribal fight una dey get mouth, if e reach to spend money now you won't be found. Go and help your life young man
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by djseanjohn77: 12:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:

They think say na only them get monopoly of madness, bad mouth, I wish Yoruba people start to stand up against them.

The seeds they have planted will eat them up in the years to come. I am a Lagosian, though not currently home, I can assure you, they won't have it easy like they used to. Everything will be done systemically, plans are underway
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by eroticecstasy: 12:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:

It seems there's maggot in your brain.... of all the tribes in Lagos how often do you hear Akwa ibomites boasting or starting trouble? Do you really know what you're saying or you just want to spew shit?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Sheistoopretty(f): 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good

Atleast dis one killed his fellow man dis time around grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerian men are just us*less....all of them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by bakobenjamin198: 12:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:

What has come over you? Can you see how stupid, foolish and frustrating you are? What crime has such tribe done to you that warrant such level of hatetrate on them? Were they the cause of your misfortune and depression in life? Why are you even being jealous of their successes in life. This particular tribe you are busy denying yourself series of nights sleep on are busy making their legitimate money without being aware that a numbskull like you even exist. Geraraout my friend and go and make your life meaningful and useful to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Shot Dead By His Stepson In Adamawa While Testing His Charm / Why Do Nigerians Hate Paying Their Debt? / Grandpa Nabbed As NDLEA Uncovers 280 Bags Of Weed Inside Ceiling (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.