Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom (18884 Views)

Police Dismiss Officer For Killing Father Of Three In Rivers / Police Accused Of Killing Father Of 15-Year-Old Boy Butchered In Delta. Photos / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Timbers(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Normal stuff in that region, at 14 most of them are chased to lagos to sell gala and pure water, disturbing us on the road, they will then come to Nairaland telling us they are the billionaires making Lagos, they pay tax, they own lagos. WTF, with your gala, or 2by2 bend-down-select shop. Even Dangote and Otedola with most of their investments in Lagos, the real billionaires in dollars don't chest beat like this gala and fanta people.

They think say na only them get monopoly of madness, bad mouth, I wish Yoruba people start to stand up against them.
Shut your mouth up 😂

Always looking for ways to bring in tribalism.

Where did they mention "Yoruba" or "Lagos" there?
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Good ! Please fry after hanging the Demon child grin grin grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Ninorex: 1:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
naijapikin2:
How about that stupid small boy who deceived a small girl with the promise of a job only to kill her

He should have been executed by now
The guy was executed tey!!
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by letitrainnow(m): 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Evil that men do...
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by ekevwe(m): 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1440721/man-sentenced-death-hanging-killing-father-akwa-ibom/
Very wrong judge because they are same blood. The family will loose two ppl. 20 yrs imprisonment is better.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by BastadThiefnubu: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:
Normal stuff in that region, at 14 most of them are chased to lagos to sell gala and pure water, disturbing us on the road, they will then come to Nairaland telling us they are the billionaires making Lagos, they pay tax, they own lagos. WTF, with your gala, or 2by2 bend-down-select shop. Even Dangote and Otedola with most of their investments in Lagos, the real billionaires in dollars don't chest beat like this gala and fanta people.

They think say na only them get monopoly of madness, bad mouth, I wish Yoruba people start to stand up against them.
Shut up you this Ogun jobless and wretched ritualist.
Your peers are breaking records in science and tech while you are here breaking records in tribal fight.
I blame the things that forgot to wear condom to avert the birth of a vagabond and miserably accursed thing like you.
Depressed, dejected, ugly, mad idiotic bastard monkey may you never die well!
You go soon meet your end and what you have been bargaining for.
I spit on you swine and curse the day you were born.
You belong to the bush.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Blackdisciple(m): 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nice one
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Ibrahimmufutau: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:

Well said my brother these are facts and realities. Many of them populated Lagos and some south west States, not only selling galas and soft drinks in the motor packs,traffic jams, including women among them engaging in prostution, witchery, house- helping and men engaging gardening works and commercial motorcycle riding. My grouse with them and their money mis- road governors is that, with their little population and massive finances everyone including olds suppose to be paying some sort of sritpent every month the only music that anchor in their uncouth mouths is infrastructure, ' we don become small London, Lagos can not even march us' gullible people. Their leaders stached million of dollars in exotic accounts and millions of naira in domestic accounts and one of their leaders motto: what money can not do more money would do it. Moreso, instead of them to be in peace with their hosts they contempted them and boast that they are the one feeding Nigeria, Yoruba, Hausa, lgbo and others. Instead to hold their leaders for lack of stomach infrastructure apology to Mr.Fayose, they are blaming Yoruba people as the bane of their problems what an ironical kind of people They equally claimed that ' Lagos is no man's Land..
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by sageb: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Kog45(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Viraltrends123:

Someone sentenced to death for killing his Father but you turned everything to tribalism ....I don tire for una here o.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by naijapikin2(m): 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Ninorex:

The guy was executed tey!!
oh great news. Thanks
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by aamir489: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
An eye for an eye.An eye for an eye....
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by sirblue722(m): 3:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Viraltrends123:

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by sirblue722(m): 3:51am On Mar 15, 2023
Viraltrends123:

how dare you! scumbag, imma going to stop the help am giving to your siblings, note! we abhor crime and that is why we fish out and let the law takes it course
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Thomasankara(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2023
[/color]did u care to read the headline,this is Akwa ibom. wetin concern Akwa ibom with Lagos,Akwa ibom is already beautiful and they don't covet others' property or wish Lagos is theirs[color=#770077]
Viraltrends123:

Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Nice2023(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2023
Viraltrends123:

Werey u dey disguise,how much u pay yourself.

U are getting it all wrong.
Re: Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Father In Akwa-Ibom by Nice2023(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2023
Kog45:
Someone sentenced to death for killing his Father but you turned everything to tribalism ....I don tire for una here o.

Leave the guy...he is just drunk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Road Safety Official Who Raped 9-Year-Old Girl In Benue State, Arrested. Photos / EFCC Arrests Twins, Five Others Over Suspected Internet Fraud / Lagos State Government Takes Credit For Released Kidnapped Kids, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.