Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School (2534 Views)

May 29: Preparation In Top Gear At Eagle Square For Tinubu Swearing In (Photos) / The Moment Tinubu Arrived Eagles Square For APC Primary (Video) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by karnap(m): 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
We understand what he mean.any.one can make.mistake... He mean to say, come "out massively" and vote dakum
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by criuze(m): 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Forgetting what is called poetic diction

The OP shouldn't be so fast to judge
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by 0m0nnakoda: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Atleast he's known for his money, he's in a position that u are ur miser*ble family can only dream of grin grin grin grin grin

Who knows u are ur miser*ble family with all ur English? NO ONE!

So u see? U are ur miser*ble family are inconsequential grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bye
Nzeribe was known for money once upon a time
How is he remembered?I

No one brings money to this world an no one takes any with him
If a person does not feed another person what he has is inconsequential to their interaction
This is a simple fact many Eboes do not get
What makes your life remarkable is impact
People will forget Dangote before Kanu Nwankwo.
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by GiwaMoore1: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
criuze:
Forgetting what is called poetic diction

The OP shouldn't be so fast to judge

How explain
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by Sheistoopretty(f): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
0m0nnakoda:

How is he remembered?I

If a person does not feed another person what he has is inconsequential to their interaction

Motivational Speaker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by GiwaMoore1: 1:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
0m0nnakoda:

How is he remembered?I

Fact
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by 0m0nnakoda: 2:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Motivational Speaker grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No I do not motivate oloshos
I just correct misinformation
Oloshos get motivation from different role models
The fact is whatever any person has if he does not feed another person does not come into their relationship and is not a basis for intimidation
The second fact is Eboes do not understand that simple reality and always bring
I get money pass you
into discussions.
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by Idiko1: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
GiwaMoore1:
A Twitter User called Giwa Murtala Omotola-Moore have dragged P Square for poor writing skills, he said the super star need to go back to school.

Below is what he wrote on Twitter

@PeterPsquare can't even compose a sentence, which one is

"Dear Obedient in Plateau State Come Out "in massively" on Saturday

My brother you need to go back to school, where you dropped out

Instead of "come out enmass"

@PeterObi is your mentor no doubt about that, its evident

Here is the link to the tweet

https://twitter.com/GiwaMoore/status/1635593888214728705?t=lC67WRMpbxhKvpN06kDIIw&s=19

The twitter is not better than half-filled cup. Whilst the correction is allowed, onlookers expected the twitter to make the correction in the same format as PSquare might have in mind such as "Come out massively."
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by colorsofrainbow: 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
anonymous1759:

Where did BAT get the money after Emifiele ceased it you guys don't want to move on e concern una .

I guess Emefiele ceased transfers too
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by anonymous1759(m): 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
colorsofrainbow:

I guess Emefiele ceased transfers too
You guys should rest please you’ve resorted to transfer oya show me the transfer slip Na Obi is Atiku no get hand to do transfer .
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by majemuoluwa45075: 2:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Twitter user wey never chop bellefulEven the people we got the language from don't drag each other for blundersTwitter user wey never chop bellefulEven the people we got the language from don't drag each other for blunders...
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by Scarcity234: 2:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
He's so quick to judge him but was blind to see the grammatical errors in his own message.

The very first sentence of his is erroneous. He also needs to go back to school.

Pot calling kettle black
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by Scarcity234: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

Atleast he's known for his money, he's in a position that u are ur miser*ble family can only dream of grin grin grin grin grin

Who knows u are ur miser*ble family with all ur English? NO ONE!

So u see? U are ur miser*ble family are inconsequential grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bye
You dey mind them professors of pot calling kettle black.

The mumu wey complain ma self no sabi English come dey misyarn. See as error full the nonsense advice e suppose carry go give em family
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by Scarcity234: 3:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
GiwaMoore1:

I pity your generation, everything in life is not about money, P Square committed a grammatical blunder

Money is everything...
English is a borrowed language. A lot of white people will write more erroneously than this if the case is reversed.

In doubt? get whites to study Yoruba as a language and see how it goes.

Also, the mugu that thinks he knows couldn't even find errors in the garbage he wrote but was quick to judge Peter.
Pot calling kettle black.

He started failing the very first sentence of his garbage
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by GiwaMoore1: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Scarcity234:

Money is everything...
English is a borrowed language. A lot of white people will write more erroneously than this if the case is reversed.

In doubt? get whites to study Yoruba as a language and see how it goes.

Also, the mugu that thinks he knows couldn't even find errors in the garbage he wrote but was quick to judge Peter.
Pot calling kettle black.

He started failing the very first sentence of his garbage

This is pure stupidity
Re: Twitter User Drags P Square For Poor Writing, Says He Needs To Go Back To School by Scarcity234: 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
GiwaMoore1:

This is pure stupidity
Fool

(1) (2) (Reply)

24 Hour Curfew Imposed In Adamawa As Youths Go On Rampage, Loot Shops. (pics) / If Hypocrisy Were A Person, It Would Be Oshiomhole's Female Lookalike - Omokri / Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.