Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic (2461 Views)

Why Peter Obi Was Admitted To UNN With Pass In English And Math (pic) / In Lagos, Obi Got 900k Votes, APC Got 160k Votes – Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (Video) / Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Maize247(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2023
No wonder Obi could not present his BSc certificate to INEC. He who lives in the glass house should not trow stone

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Maize247(f): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2023
Everything about this man is fake. Small time now he will dishing out fake statistics and claiming economist with nothing upstairs

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Pakute: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2023
The guy na 3rd class olodo, even UNN na 3rd grade school, anything goes.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Odibembem: 9:38am On Oct 12, 2023
Maize247:
No wonder Obi could not present his BSc certificate to INEC. He who lives in the glass house should not trow stone

It could be he was admitted through prelim but am not sure such existed then. Or he snuggles in another certificate to remedy the deficiency which of it's true is illegal and criminal. So perhaps it's time to supoena UNN to furnish us all Peter Obi's admission documents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by ojun50(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2023
Maize247:

Small children like una go dey worry over billions matters.

If una dey sleep na people matter una dey worry about

16 Likes

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Bliss52: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2023
No wonder
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Imemine: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Pass in English and mathematics was Unn requirement for philosophy then.

8 Likes

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by FreeStuffsNG: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2023
Maize247:
Picture
Please share a better picture showing the name on the certificate. Thank you

14 Likes

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Maize247(f): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Please share a better picture showing the name on the certificate. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Rossikk(m): 9:48am On Oct 12, 2023
SO OBI GOT ONLY A P7 IN THE SUBJECT OF GOVERNMENT?

I STUDIED GOVERNMENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOL AND IT WAS THE EASIEST SUBJECT, AND I GOT AN A3 OR SOMETHING IN IT.

IF OBI SCORED P7 IN GOVERNMENT AS I’M SEEING IN THAT CERTIFICATE, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Maize247(f): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2023
Obi the Gbajue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Anyenmoney(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Forged children of Agbado looking for relevance.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by ehikwe22: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2023
How are we sure it's Obi's? If yes, is it forged? If not, then he doesn't have any case

1 Like

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by FreeStuffsNG: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2023
Maize247:
Thank you ma. I believe this is where the discrepancies in his name and identity emanated too.
This is illuminating and I really hope he doesn't deny this waec certificate

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by christejames(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2023
And you forgot that pass is the average requirement to apply for the course be studied? undecided

Urcheeeens

6 Likes

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by accordadoga26(f): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Hehehe
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Ttalk: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2023
This is a shame to UNN for admitting student with pass in English and. Maths when it's not College of Education.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Paraman: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2023
ojun50:

Small children like una go dey worry over billions matters.

If una dey sleep na people matter una dey worry about
Do you say this when obidients attack Tinubu?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Saao(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2023
Maize247:
lol, he submitted his bsc to inec. Go check inec website, you will see ssce and bsc. Atiku m.SC, Tinubu Bsc.

Nothing wrong with someone failing or having pass as far as the result belong to him. The only wrong thing here is when the result belong to someone else in the case of Tinubu showing Female in his result particular.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Beremx(f): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2023
Pakute:
The guy na 3rd class olodo, even UNN na 3rd grade school, anything goes.
he's 3rd olodo yet no one in your family including your father is as rich as him. Peter Obi can feed your entire family and pay them salaries for life.
Nonsense
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Beremx(f): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:
SO OBI GOT ONLY A P7 IN THE SUBJECT OF GOVERNMENT?

I STUDIED GOVERNMENT IN SECONDARY SCHOOL AND IT WAS THE EASIEST SUBJECT, AND I GOT AN A3 OR SOMETHING IN IT.

IF OBI SCORED P7 IN GOVERNMENT AS I’M SEEING IN THAT CERTIFICATE, I SERIOUSLY DOUBT HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

you got A3 in government and have never been part of governance in Nigeria. Congratulations to you
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by MissWords: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2023
Legend
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Afamed: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2023
The Pandora fraud is a known smooth Criminal

2 Likes

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Maize247(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2023
All the candidates are not clean
Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Afamed: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2023
Saao:
lol, he submitted his bsc to inec. Go check inec website, you will see ssce and bsc. Atiku m.SC, Tinubu Bsc.

Nothing wrong with someone failing or having pass as far as the result belong to him. The only wrong thing here is when the result belong to someone else in the case of Tinubu showing Female in his result particular.

Stop your lie.
Obi submitted his GCE miracle centre result to INEC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by StOla: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2023
That is why he had to do GCE as a 2nd chance private candidate.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by StOla: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2023
Saao:

He did not submit his Bachelor's.

He only submitted his GCE which was listed as GCE degree, because of all the name mix up on the Bachelor's and NYSC versus the School Cert O'levels.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by StOla: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2023
Anyenmoney:
Forged children of Agbado looking for relevance.

Evidence plenty.

No need to dey cry as the pendulum swing come Obi side after Tinubu and Atiku.

Since you want to scrutinize and lampoon any t or i that is not crossed of dotted, let us continue with all the major candidates.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Penguin2: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2023
Maize247:
Yes.

Now, can we see Tinubu’s WAEC where he had his parallel A1s💁?

1 Like

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2023
I left this site for a long time and came back and it became even worse than how I left it. How would a matured adult with a functioning brain wake up and start doing a critique on someone's certificate before entering University which is original who is even more accomplished than the most accomplished human being in his state and village? I call this site TribalLand. A site of bigots and Tribalism personified. Imagine if the other ethnic groups left Nigeria, I wonder how Yoruba land would be sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Saao(m): 10:44am On Oct 12, 2023
StOla:

He did not submit his Bachelor's.

He only submitted his GCE which was listed as GCE degree, because of all the name mix up on the Bachelor's and NYSC versus the School Cert O'levels.

why not go to the inec website first? I have it downloaded already but don't know why I can't upload it here. Now u have it.

Re: Obi Got Admitted Into UNN With Pass In Both Eng And Maths. Pic by Saao(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2023
Afamed:

Stop your lie.
Obi submitted his GCE miracle centre result to INEC
why not go to the inec website first? I have it downloaded already but don't know why I can't upload it here. Now u have it. Who is a liar here?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did President Tinubu Kill Central Bank of Nigeria governor Godwin Emefiele ? / Britain Waged War On Igbos To Stop Them From Selling Each Other - David Hundeyin / Division Of Nigeria (for Or Against?) : Vote Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.