Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? (481 Views)

Old Notes Circulation: CBN Begins Monitoring Today, Banks Set Two-week Target / CBN Offical Tells Nigerians To Deposit Old Notes In Their Banks (Video) / I Just Deposited Old Notes At CBN - LadyTara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 11:35am On Mar 14, 2023
Are you a Buyer, is any trader refusing to collect the old notes
Here are peoples experience this morning
In Ijebu-ode Opere side refused to collect
I went to buy chicken this morning, she refused to collect it
After Imota in Agbowa they refused to collect
Ikotun Access bank, they said no money yet as at this morning
In Surulere, they are collecting it
In Bariga, the banks are yet to load their ATM
A customer of mine in Oyingbo is still using POS to collect
Share your experience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by naijapikin2(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2023
They are still rejecting here in Abuja o.

But the sensitization is growing.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 11:45am On Mar 14, 2023
Where in Abuja?
naijapikin2:
They are still rejecting here in Abuja o.

But the sensitization is growing.

1 Like

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by Quest7777: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2023
Anyone still rejecting the notes is either ignorant or just likes sufferhead. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by superCleanworks(m): 11:49am On Mar 14, 2023
Nobody has come close to me with that old money.
seems they need to hear it on TV and radio before they regain confidence.
who can blame anyone for the lack of confidence?

3 Likes

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 11:50am On Mar 14, 2023
Have you used it today?
Quest7777:
Anyone still rejecting the notes is either ignorant or just likes sufferhead. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 11:52am On Mar 14, 2023
Ikotun Market, anyone that refuses to collect the market marshall will lock the shop
superCleanworks:
Nobody has come close to me with that old money.
seems they need to hear it on TV and radio before they regain confidence.
who can blame anyone for the lack of confidence?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by Quest7777: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
Have you used it today?
Nope.
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 11:55am On Mar 14, 2023
Quest7777:

Nope.
Call these number if they refused to collect the old noted, they will act swiftly

3 Likes

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by Natbrowny: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2023
I tried buying fuel with it. Dem reject am

In my business. I've been accepting it since morning.

But my matches and Petrol is ready incase banks no accept am from me..

No peace 4d wicked.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Natbrowny:
I tried buying fuel with it. Dem reject am

In my business. I've been accepting it since morning.

But my matches and Petrol is ready incase banks no accept am from me..

No peace 4d wicked.
I do not understand
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by Natbrowny: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
I do not understand
Means ama be torching one particular bank.

D vex in the land is plenty

2 Likes

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
wink
Natbrowny:

Means ama be torching one particular bank.

D vex in the land is plenty
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by naijapikin2(m): 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
Where in Abuja?
kubwa
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
The numbers are for those in Lagos
naijapikin2:
kubwa
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 12:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Receptionist

Employment Type: Full-time

Responsibilities

Greet and welcome guest as they arrive at the office
Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls.
Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office.
provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email.
Receive, sort and distribute daily mails/deliveries.
keep updated records of office expenses and cost
Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock.
perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filling,photocopying,transcribing and faxing
Requirement / Skills

Must be a B.Sc / HND holder.
Proven work experience as a receptionist, front office representative.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Customer service attitude
Multitasking and time management skills, with ability to prioritize task.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Professional attitude and respectful
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

Method of Application
Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: authenticnfsc44@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by naijapikin2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
The numbers are for those in Lagos
ok thanks
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by Hamachi(f): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2023
Reporting from Kogi, since Yahaya Bello gave the directives, they have been collecting it. Nigeria has many presidents

1 Like

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by Houseontherock1: 2:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
This should be on the front page undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by Hamachi(f): 2:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Unfortunately it wiil not
Houseontherock1:
The whole naira redesign is a scam
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by SMJay: 1:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Re: What's The Update On The Old Notes In Your Area? by IyaTola: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2023
Well,you have got robots as mod
Houseontherock1:

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Fj Pay / What Can I Do With N1million (I Saved) That Can Earn Me Profits (wkly Or Mthly) / Wigwe And Wife Would Have Celebrated 30 Years Of Marriage This Year - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.