Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Please Who Knows Of This Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Knows Of This Company (2357 Views)

Who Knows Of Bankers Warehouse Please ? / Please Who Knows Of This Company... General Merchant Integrated Services / Help A Brother, Who Knows Of This Company... Gos Projects Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Knows Of This Company by Be78: 11:36am On Mar 14, 2023
Dear Best,
You've been invited for an INTERVIEW with TYREUS GLOBAL VENTURE for Personal Assistant
Date: Wednesday ,15th March 2023 by 8:00AM @ 36 Yaya Abatan Road, beside Nationwide filling station, Ogba, Lagos.

Regards,
Admin Unit
Ref:2255T
Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by CallmeTrinity: 11:38am On Mar 14, 2023
Be78:
Dear Best,
You've been invited for an INTERVIEW with TYREUS GLOBAL VENTURE for Personal Assistant
Date: Wednesday ,15th March 2023 by 8:00AM @ 36 Yaya Abatan Road, beside Nationwide filling station, Ogba, Lagos.

Regards,
Admin Unit
Ref:2255T

In Lagos

Palmgroove
Ogba
All = GNLD

6 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by Be78: 11:48am On Mar 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

In Lagos

Palmgroove
Ogba
All = GNLD

Ogun kill their papa

I dont even remember applying the company
Tho, who fix interview less than 24hrs (crazy)

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by IyaTola: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nest time put up their number on the romance section that you need a FWB, they will never send you email or sms. A trial will convince you.
Fab21:
I've received sms from them more than 6 times. I just received another one yesterday

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by IyaTola: 1:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Friends with benefit or post a job with great benefit and include their number (make sure is jobs like Front desk , receptionist or admin officer)
Fab21:

What's FWB?

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by MMempire(m): 2:31pm On Mar 14, 2023
IyaTola:
Friends with benefit or post a job with great benefit and include their number (make sure is jobs like Front desk , receptionist or admin officer)
You go wicked for real life. You no get joy for who no wan give you peace. I hail thee fellow comrade.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmmn you see Ikeja, Anthony Village be careful of all these Job interviews so you don't end up carrying black bag, hawking medicine, checking BPs, sugar level etc, sharing papers at night and worst of all, begging for tfare and lapping inside bus undecided

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God has NEVER failed & He will NEVER fail now !

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by Saynotoapc(m): 4:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Someone should kindly help me confirm if this interview is real

You application has been reviewed and you have been scheduled for Interview for 16th of March 2023 for the Role of SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Time : 10am
Venue : 56, Allen Avenue, Opposite Studio 24, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are required to come with a copy of your CV and a Passport Photograph
Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by IyaTola: 4:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
MMempire:

You go wicked for real life. You no get joy for who no wan give you peace. I hail thee fellow comrade.
I talking from experience, they cannot see my number or mail and send me an invite. I told the guy on he other end of the fone , he will regret sending me a mail or sms.

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by IyaTola: 4:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Legit do not miss it, carry your cv alone just incase you see companies alongthe road
Saynotoapc:
Someone should kindly help me confirm if this interview is real

You application has been reviewed and you have been scheduled for Interview for 16th of March 2023 for the Role of SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Time : 10am
Venue : 56, Allen Avenue, Opposite Studio 24, Ikeja, Lagos.

You are required to come with a copy of your CV and a Passport Photograph

1 Like

Re: Please Who Knows Of This Company by Karlifate: 7:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

In Lagos

Palmgroove
Ogba
All = GNLD

Exactly! 💯

grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Chevron Vacancy / Pls Banks Currently Recruiting Hnd Wit Lower Credit, Help Out / Sterling Bank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.