Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team (54495 Views)

Peter Obi Can't Win Presidential Election - Labour Party State Chairmen / Peter Obi Labour Party Releases Campaign Rally Schedule Without Campaign Council / Osun Election: Labour Party Candidate, Yusuf Lasun Casts His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Timmi: 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/presidential-election-labour-party-releases-list-of-legal-team/

All the ObiZombies should pray against wasted effort. This is not village peoples doing but rather entering into loosing proposition with all eyes opened.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by ejimatic: 2:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/presidential-election-labour-party-releases-list-of-legal-team/
. All of them cannot withstand only Wole Olaonipekun SAN .If am lying as Atiku.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by SAMUEL1947: 2:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nothing is about to hit anywhere...... dead in arrival.

4tomandchi:
This what you get when you have people with high moral standing in governance.

This move by PO is unprecedented and should bring to bare the corruption that marred February 25, those who think his efforts will be in vain or his just wasting time should just brace up for what is about to hit you has never been seen before in the Nigerian political space.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by ChiefSupplier55(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
I hope they come out with good result or else all this will be in vain

buy building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETCCheck out my signature and click on the link below
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Tommydare(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2023
Funny man...APC had gathered their own legal team wey before Biafra started gathering troops. Obi will still take the L.
4tomandchi:

This move by PO is unprecedented and should bring to bare the corruption that marred February 25, those who think his efforts will be in vain or his just wasting time should just brace up for what is about to hit you has never been seen before in the Nigerian political space.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Omoawoke: 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
ogwumgbe:

You don't know who Obi is, you are in for very long ride, Nigeria being disgraced internationally left and right just because of INEC and greed of one man

Nothing will happen
Obi lost the election but delusional fellows like you can’t just accept defeat.
Shameless losers

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by ChiefSupplier55(m): 2:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
I hope they come out with good result or else all this will be in vain

buy building material such as TILES, DOOR, MARBLE, WC, ETCfrom me. Check out my signature and click on the link below
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by TheNiceGuy(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
Just as he was in Anambra undecided
BlackAdams007:
Court will just frustrate this man and disappoint him, such a gentleman, he would have made a great leader.

No hard feelings🤗 Please don't fail to contact me for your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see number on my signature below 👇
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by youngzeal1: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
Court will just frustrate this man and disappoint him, such a gentleman, he would have made a great leader.
May you never be frustrated when u seek for justice… amen

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by rinzylee(m): 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:

Don't worry, I feel and understand your concerns. God will honour your prayers.

Truly, Obi is what we need now.

I have this firm belief that this would be a very long but successful wall for him.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Teenaira: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Cash out for lawyers and SANs....

Meanwhile as at yesterday Labour Party has no evidence to present to the Presidential Tribunal. Obi claiming he won on TV will be used by INEC and the APC to destroy LP.

Obi later saying he's not challenging the winner but the process on Arise TV is another dent on his legal case...

All in all Obi will loose again

obi hates poor people, so he doesn't give them shi-shi.
Obi likes rich people, most especially SANs so he will give them millions of naira or dollars . Guys, it is time to cash-out big time.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by shegra58: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
4tomandchi:

day dreaming as if APC won't have evidence against LP as well

Peter Obi will go broke doing court case with this APC men

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Germi9: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mrregistration:
Ellu pppp

Atikuuuuuuuu

Battttttt

Register your business...... grin
How much?
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Basic123: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Abujaexpress:
Tell me any election cases that have been adequately and diligently prosecuted and won by any of these lawyers
y

As in ...OBIdients and OVERHYPING.

OBIdients tools include
OVERHYPING
FAKE NEWS
LIES
RELIGION POLITICS
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by youngtizzy1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by AngelicBeing: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
aninibinladen:
S. T. Hon, SAN - TIV, Benue
J. S. Okutepa, SAN
Olumide Ayeni, SAN
Olalekan Ojo, SAN
Audu Anuga, SAN - Idoma, Benue
Prof. Agbo J. Madaki, Esq - Idoma, Benue
Nguemu Uja, Esq - Tiv, Benue
Dayo Ashomibare, Esq
F. N. Ogbe, Esq - Idoma, Benue
Precious Amukpo, Esq
David Agashua, Esq - Tiv, Benue
Michaelson L. Hon, Esq - Tiv, Benue
Olusola Ebiseni

I'm curious, Why is the list dominated by Benue People?
Because Benue state lawyers will coast Obi to victory tongue
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Everlastingson: 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2023
Exmilitant:
Legal or illegal, i would advise Peter Obi and his LP gang to swallow the sour pill and accept defeat.
There always an election every four years.

i wonder how anyone can entertain the notion that Tinubu can be unseat?

Tinubu can't be unseated in your view coz you're faithless. So Tinubu is God? You know nothing. Tinubu will surely not enter Aso Rock. Goan write it down.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by BlackAdams007: 2:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Themandator:

Obi is your next president. Nobody is frustrating anybody .... It is the date for presidential election that has been moved away from the other elections

Tinubu is not getting anywhere

You didn't get my point dr.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by desmond2pk: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
The list disappointed some people like Reno and Dino.
Only one or two igbo man there.
I don't know what obi did to Reno
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by BlackAdams007: 2:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
rinzylee:

Don't worry, I feel and understand your concerns. God will honour your prayers.

Truly, Obi is what we need now.

I have this firm belief that this would be a very long but successful wall for him.

👍
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Tommydare(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
Who is Obi? Oh the man that came distant third in the just concluded presidential election. He is ready to come third again
behind Tinubu, and the court. I pity him sha.
ogwumgbe:

You don't know who Obi is, you are in for very long ride, Nigeria being disgraced internationally left and right just because of INEC and greed of one man
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Kentuforchrist(m): 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
mickeyenglish:

E no go better for you if you no bet.. Ogún go kill you pátápátá

Post No Bill

U don ready abi no Wahala

And e no go better for u too
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Ibrahimmufutau: 2:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
burp18:
Chasing shadows 😁
Yeah men, it is mirage.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Everlastingson: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
amuwo1980:

He is wasting his time

Allow him to waste his time. It's not your time neither is it your money his wasting. Did you not ask him to go to court?
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by abuhusna1: 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
The matter no clear. Even if there are irregularities make judge jump second runner up give the person wey carry third or what. I go like smoke wetin obi dey smoke

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by guru90: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
GboyegaD:
I sense victory at the end. Their positions can't be denied, it can only be delayed.

100% Supported.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by TheATM: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
If PO like he can hire 2000 SANs and that is how the court process will continue untill JAGABAN finishes his 8 years.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Scarcity234: 2:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Meanwhile as at yesterday Labour Party has no evidence to present to the Presidential Tribunal. Obi claiming he won on TV will be used by INEC and the APC to destroy LP.

Obi later saying he's not challenging the winner but the process on Arise TV is another dent on his legal case...

The judge has spoken and he feels good.

Omo, getat
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Everlastingson: 2:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
seunoj:

I see a military takeover or interim govt to douse the tension. They would rather deny PO of it if they can’t have it.

Peter Obi will be President.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by Omodua(m): 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
IgOga:
grin grin grin

Are you a daft. How Will his legal team lose?
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by onuman: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
nairavsdollars:

ETHNIC INTEREST IN NIGERIA.
Deny this to your peril:
Because of strive for which ethnic group shall produce president of Nigeria so that proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta shall be controlled by the winner ethnic group, that is why ethnic interests is considered first even by the elites of Nigeria.
Re: Presidential Election: Labour Party Releases List Of Legal Team by KanwuliaExtra: 2:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Even if Tinubu rode to victory without rigging, this legal action will still give him sleepless night but since the election was not pure, everyone involved won't have rest of mind because it's being watch internationally

Absolutely!
The world had already watched the SHAMBOLIC elections. Now, it can see THE SHAMBOLIC JUDICIARY!

Let the DISGRACE continue.

Even where I work, the electioneering with rigging, thuggery and corrupt INEC officiating are a joke to tell about “democracy”.

Let the shameless OLE MANDATE and APC-INEC-JUDICIARY be disgraced further.

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.