Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,224 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA (569 Views)

Soludo Begs Residents To Vote APGA In State Assembly Poll / Labour Party Holds Maiden Meeting In Egor LGA, Benin City, Edo State (Photos) / Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Egor LGA of Edo South [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by VOICINGOUT: 3:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru seeks support of PDP members in Egor LGA

By The Nigerian Observer
March 14, 2023

The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Egor constituency in the forthcoming Edo State House of Assembly election, Natasha Irobosa Osawaru, has called upon members of the party in Egor Local Government Area to come out en-masse to campaign and vote for her during the House of Assembly elections on Saturday, March 18, to end the years of marginalization of the LGA.

She made the call during a get-together organized by the Commissioner for Youth and Humanitarian Affairs, Hon. Andrew Emwanta Esq., for members of Ward 7 in Egor LGA, saying the PDP members should all be united under the big umbrella to ensure that the party rescues Egor.

“Egor has been marginalized since the member elected to represent them refused to go to the House because he was influenced by money from a godfather,” Osawaru said.

“We have suffered enough in Egor, and those contesting with me have nothing to lose if Egor remains backward in the scheme of things. But I have a name to protect. I believe that if I must contribute to change Nigeria, I must arrange my home first.

“We must not allow division to rob us of victory in the party. Let us come back home and work for the success of the PDP. If you work for the opposition party, you will be a stranger in that party and you will be shooting yourself. But if you vote for me, I will be a voice for everybody,” she noted.

Hon. Emwanta, in his welcome address to the PDP gathering described as a family get-together, said it was necessary for members of the party, the women in particular, to rally round and campaign for Natasha Osawaru who will ensure every community in the local government has government presence.

“When she is there as a lawmaker, the women will have a voice in government,” Emwanta said.

“We must say no to godfatherism. We must say no to anything that will not unite us. We must say yes to ‘Akugbe’. I therefore appeal to all of us to see ourselves as one and vote for Natasha who will not disappoint us because of her family name. She will adopt open door policy whereby all our women and everyone will have a sense of belonging,” he added.

A former councilor in the local government area, Hon Agharese Idubor, pointed out that few weeks ago some members of the PDP were divided, but all that was now in the past

“Today, there is no more division within the party and we are happy that they have all come together as one to vote a vibrant candidate from a renowned family, Natasha, for the House of Assembly,” he said.

Other leaders of the party in the local government area, including the Director General, Health Insurance Commission, Dr. Rock Amegor, former members of the House of Assembly, women leaders, youths and leaders of the Yoruba Community, promised to deliver Natasha Osawaru as the next member of the Edo State House of Assembly representing Egor on Saturday.

https://nigerianobservernews.com/2023/03/edo-assembly-poll-natasha-osawaru-seeks-support-of-pdp-members-in-egor-lga/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by famology(m): 3:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Did you know that PDP didn't win a single polling unit in Egor on the 25th of March?
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by lpaul1388(m): 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Youthful representation is what we need at this point also female involvement in politics should be encouraged I fell females participation in politics should be more encouraged..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by Kenudi28: 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
PDP is a win win for Edo state.. shun APC they are evil and manipulative... just see how they connive with inec to steal our votes.... 😢😢😢😢😢😢
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by igbinoviadaniel: 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
For continuity of good Governance. Let's Vote PDP all the way.

VOICINGOUT:
Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru seeks support of PDP members in Egor LGA

By The Nigerian Observer
March 14, 2023

The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate for Egor constituency in the forthcoming Edo State House of Assembly election, Natasha Irobosa Osawaru, has called upon members of the party in Egor Local Government Area to come out en-masse to campaign and vote for her during the House of Assembly elections on Saturday, March 18, to end the years of marginalization of the LGA.

She made the call during a get-together organized by the Commissioner for Youth and Humanitarian Affairs, Hon. Andrew Emwanta Esq., for members of Ward 7 in Egor LGA, saying the PDP members should all be united under the big umbrella to ensure that the party rescues Egor.

“Egor has been marginalized since the member elected to represent them refused to go to the House because he was influenced by money from a godfather,” Osawaru said.

“We have suffered enough in Egor, and those contesting with me have nothing to lose if Egor remains backward in the scheme of things. But I have a name to protect. I believe that if I must contribute to change Nigeria, I must arrange my home first.

“We must not allow division to rob us of victory in the party. Let us come back home and work for the success of the PDP. If you work for the opposition party, you will be a stranger in that party and you will be shooting yourself. But if you vote for me, I will be a voice for everybody,” she noted.

Hon. Emwanta, in his welcome address to the PDP gathering described as a family get-together, said it was necessary for members of the party, the women in particular, to rally round and campaign for Natasha Osawaru who will ensure every community in the local government has government presence.

“When she is there as a lawmaker, the women will have a voice in government,” Emwanta said.

“We must say no to godfatherism. We must say no to anything that will not unite us. We must say yes to ‘Akugbe’. I therefore appeal to all of us to see ourselves as one and vote for Natasha who will not disappoint us because of her family name. She will adopt open door policy whereby all our women and everyone will have a sense of belonging,” he added.

A former councilor in the local government area, Hon Agharese Idubor, pointed out that few weeks ago some members of the PDP were divided, but all that was now in the past

“Today, there is no more division within the party and we are happy that they have all come together as one to vote a vibrant candidate from a renowned family, Natasha, for the House of Assembly,” he said.

Other leaders of the party in the local government area, including the Director General, Health Insurance Commission, Dr. Rock Amegor, former members of the House of Assembly, women leaders, youths and leaders of the Yoruba Community, promised to deliver Natasha Osawaru as the next member of the Edo State House of Assembly representing Egor on Saturday.

https://nigerianobservernews.com/2023/03/edo-assembly-poll-natasha-osawaru-seeks-support-of-pdp-members-in-egor-lga/
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by kelvinlion: 4:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Natasha is young, vibrant and represents Gender Inclusive politics.
Egor people should support their own.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by Yubuk: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Natasha is a good and vibrant young lady when given the chance she will perform please Egor people let's support and vote PDP come march 18

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by Ericsson123: 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
PDP all the way
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by Eriyoshegz: 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
for competence, sustainability and continuity, let's vote PDP!
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by OneCandleAway(f): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yubuk:
Natasha is a good and vibrant young lady when given the chance she will perform please Egor people let's support and vote PDP come march 18

You should have included her pictures
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by amebovics: 7:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
We will support you because you are a supporter of the Governor Obaseki. You have my vote on Saturday
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by Cantonese: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2023
Well unfortunately for her, LP is on the ballot this time. Edo people prefer LP/OBIdience over PDP/APC.
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by imasuenclement(m): 11:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Natasha is sure in Egor.
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by seanfer(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2023
Cantonese:
Well unfortunately for her, LP is on the ballot this time. Edo people prefer LP/OBIdience over PDP/APC.

But the National Assembly results says otherwise. APC won majority seats.
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by Agbaski87: 12:44am On Mar 15, 2023
Victory ahead by His grace.
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by Propergandist: 3:33am On Mar 15, 2023
If I was from egor local government, I would vote for Natasha because she is vibrant, articulate and exposed. Law making is not a business for mediocres, hence we must vote wisely and strategically, Vote PDP.
Re: Edo Assembly Poll: Natasha Osawaru Seeks Support Of PDP Members In Egor LGA by Propergandist: 3:36am On Mar 15, 2023
Egor constituency is safe and rescued already from the hands of the lions and tigers with natashe as a candidate, to affirm this egor constituents should vote wisely and strategically, Vote PDP.

(1) (Reply)

Just in!!!APGA Catholics Accuse Archbishop Of Onitsha Of Aiding Campaigns For LP / A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba / Daily Loud: A Site Known For Fake News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.