Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,362 members, 7,839,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba (572 Views)

Oseloka Obaze: We Will Kick BATISTS And APC Out, And Nigerians Will Rejoice / Gbadebo Rhodes Viviour: Ipob, Biafra Appoligist, And Anti-yoruba Bigot. Tweets / Anyone That Supporting Oduduwa Republic Are Anti Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
My beloved Yoruba brothers and sisters,
Compliments of the season and a happy Easter Monday.
I will go straight to the point, our suspicion that the owner of Nairaland is Anti-Yoruba, Anti-Tinubu, Anti-APC and a member of AKOTILETA has just been confirmed.
The events of the past weeks is unremarkable. It has been shown and proven, that most Yoruba E-defenders have been banned indiscriminately and unjustly for defending the free and fair election won by a Yoruba illustrious son, in the person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man of timbre and caliber. A man that the children of hate cannot match his political sagacity and personal achievements in all parameters and ramifications in life.

It is a pity, that many of our compatriots that could match the children of hate had quit NL due to indiscriminate and bias bans by moderators from the land of the fading sun.
One of our e-compatriots ๐Ÿ“ž called our attention to this issue yesterday.
We can no longer defend our interest and the victory of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the president elect. The children of hate that are known for international NARCOTIC trade are busy calling our President elect a drug baron.
BAT was never a drug baron, God in his infinite mercy would not forgive this children of hate.
A minority ethnic group of less than 5% is about to set Nigeria on fire. They never learnt from the defeat and catastrophe that befell their ancestors and forefathers (1967 to 1970) History is about to repeat itself.
The children of hate are Trending a dangerous and an unfamiliar path. From their failed attempt to fraudulently take over governance in Lagos State to discrediting a free and fair election, calling for ING, and now name ๐Ÿ“ž calling.
We are watching and profiling the antecedents of children of hate.
The Yoruba are known for tolerance, resilience, steadfastness and a deep belief in Olodumare.
Regardless of our religion affiliation and background, we see ourselves as Omoluabi. The Whole world can attest to this assertion.

Seun, I plead in a letter yesterday, that you should remain neutral and retrace your steps. Give us same privilege which the Anti-Tinubu forces are currently enjoying. Allow our pro-Tinubu posts to grace the front pages.. Stop banning us.
The children of hate are being indirectly empowered more than ever to attack BAT and what he represents.
Most of us pro-BAT would not have a choice, other than quit NL for the children of hate.
Our e-comrades that you have been banning had not written one tenth of the letter a daughter of hate sent to Biden. I am sure you would have banned us instantly if we had attempted such on NL.
The children of hate must know that NO ONE BORN OF A WOMAN CAN STEAL THE MANDATE OF BAT.
By his grace, Asiwaju will be sworn in, the children of hate and their ancestors shall bow down for the president on 29th May 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by SisterAnn(f): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2023
apache4:
falseprophet is a Scammer, he's been scamming people here ... You will not go free on this one
How did he scam you?

1 Like

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by SisterAnn(f): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mankindman:
I will go straight to the point, our suspicion that the owner of Nairaland is Anti-Yoruba, Anti-Tinubu, Anti-APC and a member of AKOTILETA has just been confirmed.
The events of the past weeks is unremarkable. It has been shown and proven, that most Yoruba E-defenders have been banned indiscriminately and unjustly for defending the free and fair election won by a Yoruba illustrious son, in the person of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man of timbre and caliber. A man that the children of hate cannot match his political sagacity and personal achievements in all parameters and ramifications in life.

It is a pity, that many of our compatriots that could match the children of hate had quit NL due to indiscriminate and bias bans by moderators from the land of the fading sun.
We can no longer defend our interest and the victory of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the president elect. The children of hate that are known for international NARCOTIC trade are busy calling our President elect a drug baron.
BAT was never a drug baron, God in his infinite mercy would not forgive this children of hate.
A minority ethnic group of less than 5% is about to set Nigeria on fire. They never learnt from the defeat and catastrophe that befell their ancestors and forefathers (1967 to 1970) History is about to repeat itself.
The children of hate are Trending a dangerous and an unfamiliar path. From their failed attempt to fraudulently take over governance in Lagos State to discrediting a free and fair election, calling for ING, and now name ๐Ÿ“ž calling.
The Yoruba are known for tolerance, resilience, steadfastness and a deep belief in Olodumare.
Regardless of our religion affiliation and background, we see ourselves as Omoluabi. The Whole world can attest to this assertion.

Seun, I plead to you yesterday to remain neutral and retrace your steps. Give us same privilege which the Anti-Tinubu forces are currently enjoying. Allow our pro-Tinubu posts to grace the front pages.. Stop banning us.
The children of hate are being indirectly empowered more than ever to attack BAT and what he represents.
Most of us pro-BAT would not have a choice, other than quit NL for the children of hate.
Our e-comrades that you have been banning had not written one tenth of the letter a daughter of hate sent to Biden. I am sure you would have banned us instantly if we had attempted such on NL.
The children of hate must know that NO ONE BORN OF A WOMAN CAN STEAL THE MANDATE OF BAT.
By his grace, Asiwaju will be sworn in, the children of hate and their ancestors shall bow down for the president on 29th May 2023.

Continue wailing!
I wonder why the owner of this site can't ban the IP of nuisances like you from this forum.
What a mob mentality you all thrive on.

Must every yoruba man support Tinubu? Is he God?

It's really so disgusting!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by WhisperedNoise: 6:28pm On Apr 10, 2023
Puh-lease.
Don't generalize your foolishness biko.
Not every yoruba person is a bigot and a fool. Stop the misrepresentation.

4 Likes

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by booblacain(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2023
You are calling people children of hate, against the rules of Nairaland. If they ban you now you will say it is Anti-Yoruba.

7 Likes

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Goodvibes007: 6:47pm On Apr 10, 2023
People have been throwing around slurs used by Igbos on Yoruba without getting censored. However, you can't add Pandora in front of Obi without the name being filtered.

It's a game Seun plays. I am starting to think he is using tribalism to grow Nairaland as confirmed on twitter. Once he gets the Igbos on his side, he would start censoring slurs Igbos use on Yoruba while letting the Yoruba tribalist have a field day.

Rinse and repeat. The cycle continues and membership swells.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Raskimonojendor: 6:51pm On Apr 10, 2023
SisterAnn:
Continue wailing!
I wonder why the owner of this site can't ban the IP of nuisances like you from this forum.
What a mob mentality you all thrive on.

Must every yoruba man support Tinubu? Is he God?

It's really so disgusting!
Lol. Projection. While ibos are giving over 90% of their votes to Obi

Even those that hated him because he was a terrible governor in Anambra are now supporting Peter Obi because he is Ibo. He is the new Messiah of the Ibos.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Raskimonojendor: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
Another one:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Raskimonojendor: 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2023
And the Queen tribalist herself. She would not have written any letter if Peter Obi was Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri/Edo/Itsekiri/Yoruba e.t.c

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Iykopee(m): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Keep wailing. No go find work.
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Amunethseranu(f): 6:56pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mankindman:

Seun, I plead in a letter yesterday, that you should remain neutral and retrace your steps. Give us same privilege which the Anti-Tinubu forces are currently enjoying. Allow our pro-Tinubu posts to grace the front pages.. Stop banning us.

Pythonamaka make e pain u Wella,
U are complaining because seun became neutral all of a sudden ?

If e pain u start war with igbos to quench ur burning hate , as for Tinubu he is a vegetable drug pusher
Common tuwama for here osiso

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by PulaPower: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Iโ€™m beginning not to fancy nairaland anymore self. Seun has not been very professional with the way heโ€™s doing things..

Some mods are now hiding under the new ethic slur rules to ban you anyhow. Not only that, they donโ€™t let you comment on every section..

Despite that he put up ethnic slur rules, has the comment of Igbos regarding tinubu change? Donโ€™t they still abuse him? But here weโ€™re, we canโ€™t even respond to them anymore.

So whatโ€™s now the usefulness of having a comment section. Seun had better kuku scrapped comment section. Iranu..

Once tinubu don enter Aso rock, I might stop coming to nairaland..

Itโ€™s complete bullshit!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by richie240: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
1. There are over 250 tribes in Nigeria and d op didn't mention any one of them.

2. It seems you know the ppl he's referring to, can u kindly enlighten the house who the children of hate are and why u think he's referring to them please?

3. Thank u daddy!
cool
booblacain:
You are calling people children of hate, against the rules of Nairaland. If they ban you now you will say it is Anti-Yoruba.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by SisterAnn(f): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Lol. Projection. While ibos are giving over 90% of their votes to Obi

Even those that hated him because he was a terrible governor in Anambra are now supporting Peter Obi because he is Ibo. He is the new Messiah of the Ibos.
I don't have time for this emotional outbursts today. Try next door.
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by BombAttack(f): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
And the Queen tribalist herself. She would not have written any letter if Peter Obi was Hausa/Fulani/Kanuri/Edo/Itsekiri/Yoruba e.t.c

Write a letter to Biden if e sure for you๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by FalseProphet1(m): 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2023
apache4:
falseprophet is a Scammer, he's been scamming people here ... You will not go free on this one
Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Dominique

This fellow who I don't know neither have I done any kind or form of business with is spamming the whole forum and telling everyone that I'm a scammer. I want you to ask him how or when I scammed him, and if he fails to show proof kindly ban him.

Since I registered this account it's only one female and two males I've chatted with outside Nairaland (WhatsApp) and I strongly believe that they can proof here that I've never discussed anything suspicious with them.

Kindly tell this hoodlum to provide proof of this allegation against me or face ban.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by EmirGold(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
We can never be silenced
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Isobug: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2023
Yoruba Yoruba Yoruba. Who are you sef. As if you the Alpha and Omega.
Look at what a human being wrote. When they told they're bigots, they would begin to counter
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by DesignMaestro(m): 8:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
NL has now gone totally Obidient. Just check the front page, all you see are posts glorifying the fraudulent mandate bandit called Obi and posts smearing the president-elect.

It is either Seun has been gaslighted to submission or a deal has been agreed in the dark with the I.pob sympathizers who suddenly want to rescue the country they called zoo.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by XerXers: 9:01pm On Apr 10, 2023
Once there is a level playground, yorubas can't meet up. They always rely on unfair advantage. All this wailing because their BOT that generate fake likes have been flushed out
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Adaisback(f): 9:13pm On Apr 10, 2023
Seun's mom is Igbo from Anambra state. Her name is Nkechi Okafor so therefore seun is our nwadiala like Gbadebo. He is free to do whatsoever he likes With his forum and if you don't like it, pls head to court
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Finestgurlie(f): 9:18pm On Apr 10, 2023
Mankindman:

tribal slurs remain forbidden on nairaland

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

Nairaland must be sane at all cost
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Finestgurlie(f): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2023
DesignMaestro:
NL has now gone totally Obidient. Just check the front page, all you see are posts glorifying the fraudulent mandate bandit called Obi and posts smearing the president-elect.

It is either Seun has been gaslighted to submission or a deal has been agreed in the dark with the I.pob sympathizers who suddenly want to rescue the country they called zoo.

emotional blackmail don't work on Seun or the honorable mods
God bless Nairaland
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Finestgurlie(f): 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
Goodvibes007:
People have been throwing around slurs used by Igbos on Yoruba without getting censored. However, you can't add Pandora in front of Obi without the name being filtered.

It's a game Seun plays. I am starting to think he is using tribalism to grow Nairaland as confirmed on twitter. Once he gets the Igbos on his side, he would start censoring slurs Igbos use on Yoruba while letting the Yoruba tribalist have a field day.

Rinse and repeat. The cycle continues and membership swells.
tribal slurs remains forbidden on nairaland
God bless Seun
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by Finestgurlie(f): 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2023
booblacain:
I've reported him already.

It's no longer business as usual on nairaland
Re: A Message To Batists: Evidence That Nairaland Is Anti-yoruba by CloudTrees(f): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Seun
Mynd44
Nlfpmod
Dominique

This fellow who I don't know neither have I done any kind or form of business with is spamming the whole forum and telling everyone that I'm a scammer. I want you to ask him how or when I scammed him, and if he fails to show proof kindly ban him.

Since I registered this account it's only one female and two males I've chatted with outside Nairaland (WhatsApp) and I strongly believe that they can proof here that I've never discussed anything suspicious with them.

Kindly tell this hoodlum to provide proof of this allegation against me or face ban.

Thanks.

Haaaa the man apache4 came to my thread too now and accused me of being a scammer. This is someone I don't know from Adam.
I don't even have any business with o

(1) (Reply)

Muslim Will Emerge If Igbos Donโ€™t Produce Next Senate President-primate Ayodele / Peter Obi That Claims To Be A Saint Has Now Been Arrested - Reno Omokri / 10th NASS: Senators-elect,Reps Insist On Open Contest,push for Kalu,Yari Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.