Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) (31699 Views)

President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma In Daura (Photos) / Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodimma In Aso Rock (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Governor Hope Uzodinma Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
Outgoing President and the incoming Senate president.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by jmoore(m): 7:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Villa12:
Tinubu asslick and he won. No asslick make u con win make i see you

Onye nzuzu

Onyeara!!! After asslicking, go and buy fuel for 85 naira per litre because you support APC.

Iberibe erigo gi!
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by billgabb(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
Where is developed in Nigeria? Don't just cry over Lagos because that's a slum. Umahi is greater than your shaky bastard.
BOLATINUBU01:
What's the nyanmiri looking for? Please go back and develop your state
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
Buhari cannot help you for Senate President
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by ochallo: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Faber:
Gov Dave Umahi need money badly to finish up the Ebonyi airport, that's why he named the Airport after Mohammed Buhari

Dude needs money badly, he wants to hand over a functioning airport to the next government. Dude is a common achiever...

Dave Umahi, you are a rare gift to Ebonyi state and Ndi Igbo
Ebonyi is the only south eastern state among the top 10 poorest states in the country and you and the governor is concerned about a nursery school airport. Both of you are mad
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Villa12(m): 9:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
jmoore:

Onyeara!!! After asslicking, go and buy fuel for 85 naira per litre because you support APC.

Iberibe erigo gi!
Onye ara

No asslick make you con win election make i see you
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Faber(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
ochallo:

Ebonyi is the only south eastern state among the top 10 poorest states in the country and you and the governor is concerned about a nursery school airport. Both of you are mad

You are a dirty pig, I don't roll with pigs 🐖

Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by BossGerald: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
What's the nyanmiri looking for? Please go back and develop your state

Have you been to ebonyi?? That's the best performing governor in Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Khastro(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
Xscape1993:
Do politicians really care for the masses? It is only in part of this world that politicians travel to overseas to invest looted money at the detriment of their own economy.

It is NOT only in this part of the world. Happens in other places, Congo, Ukraine, Nicaragua, Bangladesh, name it.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
eeetuk:
David Umahi’ is a political prostitute. He goes to where the money is. Last I checked, he was PDP when Goodluck Jonathan was the president to get money. After Goodluck Jonathan lost,he moved to APC. And thank God Atiku Abubakar lost his presidential election because Governor Umahi would have returned to PDP, ASAP. And you know why he is with president buhari today? I bet you to loby for ministerial job in incoming Tinubu administration. David Umahi is about where the money is

Who disagree? And why?

Can Bubu guarantee a ministerial slot in Tinubu's admn.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by tyinfinity: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
I love David umahi.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by eeetuk(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
Skyview01 "Bubu guarantee a ministerial slot in Tinubu's admn"

Don't know , but we'll see
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
My problem with these people is what are going to Aso rock to see rhe president for.. They will. Come out and be laughing
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Smartwave: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Strafudeen:
Stupid bleaching governor. Ewu awusa
Typical Igbo man, always in pains. "Life is not about your philosophy all the time" -
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by 77star: 12:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Karemarealty288:

His darling Daddy with his children cooling off in sophistication while he is under smoke and Ash flecks reducing his life expectancy... grin grin
Correct
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by DrAkpamudehe: 1:26am On Mar 15, 2023
Xscape1993:
Do politicians really care for the masses? It is only in part of this world that politicians travel to overseas to invest looted money at the detriment of their own economy. 8 years gone just like that and the struggles of the poor masses continue...

You are in the wrong thread, dude. Read to understand before posting off topics
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Bubu4Sea: 2:01am On Mar 15, 2023
BOLATINUBU01:
who is that? JESUS IS MY LORD, A True Muslim will never say that, but I'm proud to say it

Mind what you say!
As for Jesus: Amen to that. Jesus is Lord,nothing anybody can do about that.

As for me: You dont like them, let them leave in peace.
1 Peter 3:11
do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by osazsky(m): 2:15am On Mar 15, 2023
2 loosers
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Donedeal1(m): 5:23am On Mar 15, 2023
Apabio please come quickly.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ikemba007: 7:08am On Mar 15, 2023
Strafudeen:
Stupid bleaching governor. Ewu awusa

It's this politics of hatred that keeps backfiring on the SE.

Will we ever learn?
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by ObidenceNeckpre: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2023
But your scam Peter Obi u tag una angel or God sent is a politician from APGA to PDP to LP and old failed ex Governor/politician for that matter shocked shocked shocked he belongs to the old order abi u are fuulish and zombident to think logically
Xscape1993:
Do politicians really care for the masses? It is only in part of this world that politicians travel to overseas to invest looted money at the detriment of their own economy. 8 years gone just like that and the struggles of the poor masses continue...
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ebubu2: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Outgoing President and the incoming Senate president.
we love to see it.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ebubu2: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2023
tyinfinity:
I love David umahi.
me too
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ebubu2: 11:13am On Mar 15, 2023
BossGerald:

Have you been to ebonyi?? That's the best performing governor in Nigeria
don’t mind that retard
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ebubu2: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2023
pineed:

Umahi my man.. much respect sir!
too much respect
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by Telldem1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2023
leisuretym:
Failed government junketing with our resources
And your governor is a no name. Aturu.
Re: President Buhari Receives Governor Dave Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 9:43am On Mar 16, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Coming after he built colorful airport that looks like correctional center named after buhari

grin grin grin
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's PTF Motor Spotted In Enugu (Photo) / Rochas Okorocha & Obiano Reconcile After Throwing Shades At Each Other. Photos / The 5 Governors Who Dashed Oyegun’s Hope Danced (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.