Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,957 members, 7,810,650 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing (40073 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by CSTRR: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by MasterTeeUSA: 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2023
USA is building the biggest embassy inside Eko Atlantic...I see this lady coming to live in Nigeria in the near future. Save this message and keep in mind that I mentioned it here first LOL. Tinubu is the Architect of Eko Atlantic and the new President-Elect of Nigeria. The NWO is here...Gas Pipeline to Europe is loading...expect loads of forex into Nigeria soon.

EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/presidential-election-there-is-setback-nigeria-should-be-proud-of-positives-uk/

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Tvoice: 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mad people everywhere
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Davytech(m): 8:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Who be this one cry
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Julliet1122: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
shigishege:
Only filthy flat headed animals say otherwise
You sabi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by 5starMan: 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
As expected. The Britons wants the worst for Nigerians so they can continue colonizing us from Britain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by CSTRR: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Formation10: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Proud of what is that are they run election in your country
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Brushstrokes20: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanuSE:

Ameeeeeen grin
Miserable, empty headed mofo!
Sniper is your best bet at this juncture grin
Omo ale, alatenuje!
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by tsdarkside(m): 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
5starMan:
As expected. The Britons wants the worst for Nigerians so they can continue colonizing us from Britain.

get over it already....your prefered candidate lost....soo what....politicians are all the same....no wahala....
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by KanuSE: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

Miserable, empty headed mofo!
Sniper is your best bet at this juncture grin
Omo ale, alatenuje!

Rinse and repeat.... hahahaha 🤪😂😂😂
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by waterpouroverfl: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Britishpea:

What’s this one saying? Gibberish. So much words ridden with numerous grammatical errors. I had always said it until I see a smart obidient then i can start taking ur principal seriously. From macaroni to iyabo Ojo to Peter Okoye down to all of you here and thag princeofgutter. And lastly your principal. All of you are dumb.

Each time Obi said he won’ the elections and would prove it all I do is laugh. He knows nothing. He lacks wisdom. No electoral law mandates inec to upload results in real time. He has the results from from all the unit levels signed by his agents. About 95% of the results have been uploaded on the IREV as of today hasn’t he checked there if there are discrepancies with the ones in there possessions. OBI lost this election flat but shame is making him to act a role of James Bond .

He has now changed his tone; “I’m not challenging the result but the process” what a dumb man!

Okay

Let Obi go to court now what's your problem
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by DMerciful(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
The British have never hidden their desire to see Nigeria not succeed. They supported every military govts Nigeria has had

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by CSTRR: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by CSTRR: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2023
Britishpea:

What’s this one saying? Gibberish. So much words ridden with numerous grammatical errors. I had always said it until I see a smart obidient then i can start taking ur principal seriously. From macaroni to iyabo Ojo to Peter Okoye down to all of you here and thag princeofgutter. And lastly your principal. All of you are dumb.

Each time Obi said he won’ the elections and would prove it all I do is laugh. He knows nothing. He lacks wisdom. No electoral law mandates inec to upload results in real time. He has the results from from all the unit levels signed by his agents. About 95% of the results have been uploaded on the IREV as of today hasn’t he checked there if there are discrepancies with the ones in there possessions. OBI lost this election flat but shame is making him to act a role of James Bond .

He has now changed his tone; “I’m not challenging the result but the process” what a dumb man!
He is challenging both the process and the declaration.

It's there on his Twitter page.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by UnabashedIPOB: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Can somebody shut this damn little LovePeddler-heifer up?
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Brushstrokes20: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
KanuSE:

Rinse and repeat.... hahahaha 🤪😂😂😂
Odoriferous baboon! grin
Ogun kill you!
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Goodlady(f): 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
Aprocco:

The woman was not discussing cost of governance. She spoke about elections since 1999.

Which is easy for the blind to see that this is the election with the least deaths, vote buying, underaged voting, voter population hiking, result sheet hoarding, ballot snatching.

Obi go meet heart attack for court in search of a fault with the process. We have a fairer process than USA.
I supported Tinubu. But I know it has glitches from the epileptic BIVAS and the dirty politics buhariiiiii and Emefiemele played with new note. They v wrecked the economy at the detriment of starving their opponents off cash.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by KanuSE: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Brushstrokes20:

Odoriferous baboon! grin
Ogun kill you!

Shut up and go wash ya arse-hole for tonight's gig. wink

Omo eran oloríibú. grin
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by TollinsN: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bigots will never reason with her comment about this election The Igbo people flooded the social media all in the aim of spreading falsehood and attacking anyone that didn't want Obi. They thought they can re enact END SARS style. Their target is to destroy Lagos since 1964. So many Yorubas bought the dummy explanations given to them. Thank God the Yorubas whose fathers are truly their father are making U TURN. Only fools and bastards are still buying their dummies. Their is no University in the world where wisdom is offered as a course. Only true personal experience can make us wise. We can also learn from history. PETER OBI himself should learn from history. Just not to elevate the mistrust that the power brokers had for Igbo people

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by QQIA: 8:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Of course, is this election not better than any that was ever done before?

Look at what OBJ did in 2003 yet he had the guts to condemn this election.

Our electoral process will only get better.

The diplomats can really see right through us. They know what is and is not.

IP🐽B can keep hating.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by gbishman: 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
There goes the British.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by JAYUK(m): 8:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
As expected the British will shamefully applaud the process of the election.What pains me most is bringing Christianity as a con ploy to us.What a disgraceful outing ,a country of over 200M people cannot conduct a transparent election.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Skypeaceconsult: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bad 9ja,More money and benefit to their country....Oyibo don see us finish . Quote author=Totilopussylick post=121740778] embarassed

Nigeria’s Politics is fascinating with a darkest future[/quote]
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by rajiedreez: 8:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Let the insults start.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
I tell you.
It's a sub.
The British government benefits from the chaos system we have in Nigeria. They installed it.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by seunmsg(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Without doubt Nigeria’s best election since 1999. The court cases are very weak, they will all be thrown out easily.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by civilserva: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
chatinent:
Says the colonial masters. E good for una una come thieve here?

They’ll rather choke than watch Nigeria become better.

Let’s hope our Bourdilion man clears our doubts.

This exactly what they want. Nigeria in bad state so they keep exploiting the situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Bouncin(m): 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yes nah, each time Nigeria gets it wrong Britain smiles because it's big money for them.
Will there be this rate of migration to UK if Nigeria was good?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Major77: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
What type of proud are you talking about you are the problem Nigeria is having today because of your selfish interest continue cashing out. One day it will finish.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senate Stalls Obanikoro’s Ministerial Confirmation / Police Disrupt CAN's Anti-Herdsmen Protest In Adamawa (Photos) / Kogi State Bread Levy/Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.