Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing (40130 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Catriona Laing To Nigeria For Praising Nigeria's Election / Cancel South-East Visit, IPOB Advises Catriona Laing / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Oneday82: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/presidential-election-there-is-setback-nigeria-should-be-proud-of-positives-uk/

Immediately I saw Britain as the caption, I know there is nothing good has ever come out from that country to Nigeria.

I wonder why Nigeria takes that country serious, because as far I am concern, some are still slaves to them.

Having Colonize us, they have never contributed any meaningful thing to Nigeria but rather there are extorting Nigeria citizen big through various means among which is studying in UK through study route. Nigerians pay with their nose in UK in the name of schooling.

What many Nigerian don't know is Britain is directly or indirectly enslaving Nigerians through that route. I will rather travel to Niger than UK.

So, based on what the woman is saying, I don't blame her. Because she's a big daft. If you are not happy about what I said, come my house.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Lumig: 9:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
Thank you Ma. We are very proud of it and equally excited about the outcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by petermichaels(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
LAS LAS WE GO GET SENSE.
EVERY MUMU GO FOLLOW SUFFER. SHE HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE BUT EVERY THING TO GAIN. BAD AS E BAD, SHE GO COME AS N.G.O WHEN SHIT MEET FAN WEY DEY BLOW WITH SPEED. RUBBISH!!
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
Goodlady:

You are ignored like a used menstrual pad. Pad sef useful pass you this unproductive thing.
Why now, you just made me have phobia and aversion for ladies.

So disgusting....
Obidient people are so terrible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by fabolouz1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2023
I totally agree because the prophets of doom has been disappointed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Vicson2021: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Madam, will you guys take this rubbish that happened in Nigeria February 25th in your country?
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by okechuks22: 9:13pm On Mar 14, 2023
Exactly what mazi nnamdi kanu is talking about this useless woman
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by SwattiLee: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
embarassed

Nigeria’s Politics is fascinating with a darkest future

You can't curse Nigeria as a whole, you can only curse your own portion of Nigeria. I have already blessed my own portion of Nigeria.

Let it be unto to us all as we have spoken from our mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Buksaylor: 9:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/presidential-election-there-is-setback-nigeria-should-be-proud-of-positives-uk/

Shameless and corrupt woman that was honobbing around with politicians...who knows how much she made from Nigeria.

Wait till UK investigates you and put you to jail.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by HITsquad: 9:16pm On Mar 14, 2023
The Brits are the most corrupt country in the world in terms of foreign policy... And BBC is nothing but a propaganda machine!
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Gbogbowa: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pls i dont understand this woman she said there are some disappointment yet we should be proud of something that disappoint us that is impossible

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by boldtruthalways: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Monkey
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Gbogbowa: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2023
Vicson2021:
Madam, will you guys take this rubbish that happened in Nigeria February 25th in your country?
dont mind her if what happen here should happen in uk everywhere will be full of protest

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by khalling2008: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2023
77up:
One pig🐷 below you is already doing what they knew how to do best😂😂
Products of baby factory spotted.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Father4all: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
Thunder will kill the useless Ambassador

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by President2001(m): 9:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
This one sick for head

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Skty: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Nigerians didn't vote Pandora Obituary, but the 3rd class illiterate is in court searching for non existent mandate while his ipob followers are everywhere insulting everybody.

I
Nigerians? I voted for Obi
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Naijanascam: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2023
Thunder fire your devilish left yansh.......
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by EagleSquare1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2023
Very intolerant set of people who can’t stand opposing views or critical analysis

Livelystone01:

SMH...

Some of you are too emotional to be engaging in politics.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by mario2k(m): 9:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
White witch talking nonsense,they caused this whole problem for us. And won't stop
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by SenatePresdo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Watch how ipob members disguising as OBIDIENTS will attack this woman now

Their major pain is that UK didn't intervene when Nnamdi cownu was brought back to Nigeria to answer for his crimes

Go and check the comment section of this woman on Twitter many months back and see for yourself how ipob soldiers on the internet were insulting her day and night

Those same handles now support Peter Obi

Shine your eyes my people. How often do you hear of ipob again if not for their recent squabble about finances

God bless Nigeria

God bless President Tinubu

Wether Tinubu rule good or bad, na still general market for everybody.

Hardship doesn't know tribe.

Or does Katsina people eat old naira notes?

Make una dey get sense.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by fareed69(m): 9:43pm On Mar 14, 2023
Tochi3:
grin
Just like this

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by hopexter(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2023
waterpouroverfl:

Shut the fvck up

Jesus can never a representative of darkness

As for the British I understand their pain .. they still need the resources to feed their next generation

The last time i check king west the son of MC oluomo has no reasonable office or job but he knows how to insult people he can't feed for three days...

Sanwo Olu is a loyal boy to the agberoes.. he can't Serve two and love both ...

Meanwhile he can't Serve the people and also serve the agberoes

Have you ask yourself what will happen if Sanwo Olu should complete his next tenure

You will all be rule by MC oluomo in proxy ..

All they need do is bring a person as a front, then you can kiss your lips of freedom of speech goodbye

Meanwhile..

Am not from Lagos but as the case may be if I am a resident I have a say

Ekiti man leave Lagos for lagosians

Ondo man leave Lagos for lagosians

Ogun man leave Lagos for lagosians

Oyo man leave Lagos for lagosians

Kwara man leave Lagos for lagosians

Let the true sons of the soil rule their land

Stop pokenosing

Let indigineous rule their land

Lp top to bottom

You talk alot and with so much emotions which is why you’ve only uttered rubbish. You’re not from Lagos yet you effortlessly condemn those keeping it safe. Dull people like you will never think to understand that getting the youth engaged it’s what prevents terrorism, robbery, kidnapping and other gang dealings.

What chased you to Lagos if not terrorism and endless killings by youth who their state government failed to engage. Take Bokoharam, killer herdsmen, IPOB terrorists and UGM for example. Group of youths who have nothing doing eventually starts planning something evil or illegal just to survive.

I’m not from Yoruba land but Southwest is the only region in Nigeria who got her youth engaged in something doing for survival until federal government is able to instead of becoming terrorists to their own land and society.

You should also know that name doesn’t make you an indigene of a community, it’s your ability to relate with them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by GreyLaw(m): 9:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Watch how ipob members disguising as OBIDIENTS will attack this woman now

Their major pain is that UK didn't intervene when Nnamdi cownu was brought back to Nigeria to answer for his crimes

Go and check the comment section of this woman on Twitter many months back and see for yourself how ipob soldiers on the internet were insulting her day and night

Those same handles now support Peter Obi

Shine your eyes my people. How often do you hear of ipob again if not for their recent squabble about finances

God bless Nigeria

God bless President Tinubu

You are not smart at all. A European lady is praising your backwardness and you are clapping. Please, for the sake of your offspring, set foot on developed nations and you'll cover your head in shame. It's not about the politicians; it is about your future and thay of your children. I am far way from Nigeria and really shouldn't be bothered, but I am because it is my country of birth.

Why some of you don't care is appalling!
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by kanuchibuezeo: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
The whites enjoy it when an African country has a bad leader. So good for their investment.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by wildernessVoice: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yes na, more patronage to their hospitals, schools and banks.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by chronique(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
It's like this one has mental problems.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by wildernessVoice: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
Yes na, dem don get another patient. More patronage to their hospitals, schools and banks.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by ronalmagic10(m): 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
GreyLaw:

You are not smart at all. A European lady is praising your backwardness and you are clapping. Please, for the sake of your offspring, set foot on developed nations and you'll cover your head in shame. It's not about the politicians; it is about your future and thay of your children. I am far way from Nigeria and really shouldn't be bothered, but I am because it is my country of birth.

Why some of you don't care is appalling!

Is the country of your residence today more developed than USA? Yes or No?

Are you aware of FBI investigation into the allegations that Donald trump was rigged into office by Russia?

Are you aware of the capitol violence that erupted after the last elections in USA?

Please shut up your dirty mouth. No election in the world is perfect. If you reside in US then know none of their election is without issue. And if you don't reside in US, I'm very sure that country cannot compare to US in terms of democracy

I follow UK politics very well and many people are not happy that the present prime minister is in office today without anyone voting for him. They're patiently waiting for elections to vote him out

So go and sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by chaloskyx: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
See for the British or American to support your government its because it benefits their interests if you think them making such remark is aimed at actually praising you then you are as dumb. The average Nigeria who depends on the west to direct them and acknowledge their existence or relevance. American and Britain foreign policy supersedes your interests and pitiful lives if you think she's giving support cause she actually cares about Nigeria then you are really stupid can you tell us how any of the presidents they acknowledged actually benefited the common Nigerian? they always gain more than we do with our leaders but some people would celebrate comments made by people who cannot give you simple visa as a Nigerian unless you are loaded
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: Nigeria Should Be Proud Of 2023 Presidential Election — Catriona Laing by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
Her job is done, now it clears that she was appointed to come conduct 2023 election on behalf of Britain interest but not for interest of the people of Nigeria.

She has given fools another false hope about Nigeria, where is our money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obaseki/shaibu Rift: Deputy Gov To Get New Office Outside Govt House Next Week / Senator Dino Melaye And His Kids (Photos) / Yahaya Bello's Wife Delivered Of Twin Boys - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.