Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road (33076 Views)

Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge / More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke / Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Pat081: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
Hmmm mmm lol you are APC that is why you will never see anything good from this man I may not base in osun but I have friends & I do pass that state when Agegbe, oletola was the governor I will give it to Agegbe than oletola and since this man have come to power is good news I have been hearing from my friends who base in that state too workers are happy only foolish people like you use to follow evil party call APC {quote author=HydraFeeds post=121745992] you’re the most foolish person on earth .

I’m from Osun state and I was still in Osun last week .

Yes ,Aregbe performed better than Oyetola in terms of infrastructure but the latter tried his best .

The case of Adeleke commissioning this is just a case of stolen glory to appeal to emotions of fools like you . [/quote]
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:
This life is not balanced,monkey work baboon Dey chop .

Aregbe and Oyetola do road finish,Adeleke Dey commission am .

Whereas ,hin own project na to Dey do borehole and share grinding machine .

Another major problem with states like Osun is that they only construct roads and other petty projects and call themselves a working governor instead of building industries,companies ,world class projects and FDI .
Governments don't build industries because it's not their duty. Rich pple like Tinubu that are frm Osun shud be the ones building industries for their pple.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by HydraFeeds(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
Governments don't build industries because it's not their duty. Rich pple like Tinubu that are frm Osun shud be the ones building industries for their pple.

Imota rice mill says and other PPPs that littered Lagos and other few developing states say otherwise .
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2023
Aregbesola did all what you're saying, Oyetola did not hammer more on them, that's why you're not hearing them again.

Osun phone production factory
Ede cocoa powder processing and production factory.
Bolaji Ige Mechatronics (Vehicle Assemblage institute)
Osun clothing styling factory

I can't even remember most again

Though Oyetola also brought Goal mining factory.

All these are partnership factories, we had more in Osun during Aregbesola tenure but we're not hearing them again
HydraFeeds:

Guy na you mumu pass . Lagos just commissioned largest rice mill in west Africa at imota .

Obi anambra created hero beer .

Tinubu Lagos created deep sea port .

Fashola created many housing projects including the Eko Atlantic .

Lagos also has brt .

There are many ways to create industries, example is Public Private Partnerships (PPP)
If you don’t know ,learn .
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by HydraFeeds(m): 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2023
Pat081:
Hmmm mmm lol you are APC that is why you will never see anything good from this man I may not base in osun but I have friends & I do pass that state when Agegbe, oletola was the governor I will give it to Agegbe than oletola and since this man have come to power is good news I have been hearing from my friends who base in that state too workers are happy only foolish people like you use to follow evil party call APC

I’m not a party man but a concerned individual. Oyetola performed too but people are more tuned towards superficial things more than deep doings .

But empty barrels make the loudest noise ,imagine paying pension that Oyetola always pay but you’re carrying drum and be dancing ? Nothing new ,just noise .

Imagine commissioning a road that was built by previous governments? Nothing new .

The only thing he has independently done is initiating borehole drilling in various lgas.

If he’s not toppled by the court,I wish him well !

Lastly ,calling a system evil is subjected to your bias opinion ,it does not represents fact .
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by beardedboy(m): 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nsonaso:
Oson people do not allow any useless court to decide to remove this man.
Because of a few pictures you're celebrating mediocrity.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by HydraFeeds(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Aregbesola did all what you're saying, Oyetola did not hammer more on them, that's why you're not hearing them again.

Osun phone production factory
Ede cocoa powder processing and production factory.
Bolaji Ige Mechatronics (Vehicle Assemblage institute)
Osun clothing styling factory

I can't even remember most again

Though Oyetola also brought Goal mining factory.

All these are partnership factories, we had more in Osun during Aregbesola tenure but we're not hearing them again

Yes true ,I was still living in Osun when he began most of his projects.

I personally experienced his impact in small businesses,he initiated seminars for different skills and empowered people that passed through it ,I know people that learned how to do soap and tin tomato through this . He also started oyes programs which empowered jobless people before they could find their feet .

One of the reasons he’s against Tinubu is because some people were hyping him for presidency then but Tinubu candidacy is a stumbling block for him .

Also ,I know people doing gold mining in ilesa that have become millionaires because it was encouraged by the government. It’s a great venture .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Olat4421: 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2023
Agbadocassava:
Oyetola is coming
rubbish. Dis man has done more Dan more in 100 days Dan oyetola does in 4 years keep praising ur obvious non working government
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by funshint(m): 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:

Another major problem with states like Osun is that they only construct roads and other petty projects and call themselves a working governor instead of building industries,companies ,world class projects and FDI .
How can you have world class projects when the road network is bad? You too reason am nah.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Jostoman: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:

as e dey pain you e dey sweet us.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by JOemmy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2023
GeorgianaCash:
Hello everyone 👋🤗
Here's how to get $400 (20,000) BS airdrop tokens easily 🤑💵💸💰
Go to battlesteed.ai
Download BATTLE Steed THROUGH APK

CREATE ACCT and save Private KEYS!!!

Go to profile, click invite and input the code below to get your $400 value
👇
nQOwEa

Click on profile, invitation, then bind the code above 👆 and get ur token

Rush this before the airdrop stops circulating

*Steps to register after App Downloaded*
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇👇

1. Select language (e.g English),

2. Click on *Create Identity*,

3. Click on *Generate private key*,

4. After the generated key appears, click on *(2) Copy the private key* and save it somewhere (it's a backup key),

5. Click *Next* and create a password of 6 digits confirm by input again
6. Verify the generated key password by Copy and paste from where it was saved
7. Login Done
At Dashboard
On Top middle Select *Invite*, enter the referral code 👇
nQOwEa
at space provided and click *Binding*,
Note: The Code under The QR Code is your own invite code

And Your $400 Appears 🥰🤑💃💵

*NOTE:*
Please read these instructions *CAREFULLY* and follow steps to claim your 20,000 BS coins worth $400.

Hurry while the air drop lasts.
Current exchange value of BS is $0.02.

I tried this site yesterday but it wasn't available.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by HydraFeeds(m): 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
funshint:

How can you have world class projects when the road network is bad? You too reason am nah.
development should be uniform but not one way ,as you’re building roads ,be building industries along . That’s the best way to develop .
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Obitroy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mufasa27:
My State.. 🥰 I can't wait to visit

Or really i tot LAGOS is your state keep claiming what you can have
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Respect55(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2023
I thought he is no more the governor of Osun
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by IgOga(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Na oyetola project be this o..
..you nor dey do that kin job in 100 days
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Bash92(m): 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:
the same way he did not touch Ona baba Ona .

Guys get your fight right .

You are the one that should get your fact right, i have been traveling to offa for the past 7 years through that road.

Tell me which part of that road Oyetola did?
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by geokay777(m): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
9jahotblog:
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY HIS EXCELLENCY, SENATOR NURUDEEN ADEMOLA JACKSON ADELEKE, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE ON THE OCCASION OF THE COMMISSIONING OF THE SECOND PHASE OF THE DUALIZATION OF OSOGBO – IKIRUN – ILA ODO (KWSB) ROAD (10.5KM) (OSOGBO STEEL ROLLING COMPANY – OKANLAWON FILLING STATION IKIRUN)

Protocols,
It gives me a great pleasure to stand before this highly dignified gathering today on the occasion of the official commissioning of the second phase of the Dualization of Osogbo – Ikirun – Ila Odo (KWSB) Road (10.5km) from Osogbo Steel Rolling Company to Okanlawon Petrol Filling Station.
Today signifies another landmark in the annals of history of our dear state. This Government has been able to meet the yearnings and aspirations of her citizens for a good road linking Osogbo – Ikirun within her first 100days in office.
This road project commenced on 9th January, 2013 under the administration of Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, with the First Phase from Old Garage to Osogbo Steel Rolling Company which was commissioned on 19th November, 2018. The immediate past Governor being a member of the same political party with his predecessor, paid a lip service to the project at the detriment of the entire populace of Osun State.

There is no gainsaying, my administration commenced about 100 days ago and I made a covenant with God and the people of Osun State that all the meaningful on-going projects embarked upon by the previous administration would not be abandoned, but would be completed in record time.
Today’s event heralds a clear testimony of my covenant. I am further assuring you today that another phase of this project will commence immediately.

I therefore want to use this project as a proof to assure the entire people of Osun State about my administration’s commitment to the accelerated infrastructure development across the nooks and crannies of the State.
It is no more news that my administration had commenced other twelve (12) road projects across the State, provision of borehole in all the 332 Wards across the State and renovation of all the hospitals across the State in the last 100days.
It is therefore my sincere prayer that the road users within and outside Osun State shall appreciate this laudable effort. I urge our people to desist from any act capable of undermining this road and others.

In the same vein, the social wellbeing and businesses of everyone on the road corridor is anticipated to receive a boost in no distant time.
In conclusion, I wish to use this opportunity to implore the residents of the affected areas as well as the entirety of the citizenry of Osun State to come to the aid of the Government in protecting all infrastructure development vandalization. It should be noted that indiscriminate dumping of refuse on waterways is a very serious crime that the Government shall not take lightly. It should be emphasized that when the waterways are silted up as a result of the carefree attitude of the road users, the road becomes prone to erosion and premature failure.
Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to proceed to the commissioning of the Second Phase of the Dualization of Osogbo – Ikirun – Ila Odo (KWSB) road to the glory of Almighty God and the safe usage of the residents.

Thank you and God bless.
Well, these are normal amenities that's supposed to be provided by our political office holders to the electorates, don't know y we like celebrating mediocrities in our country.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by tuzle(m): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:

I’m not a party man but a concerned individual. Oyetola performed too but people are more tuned towards superficial things more than deep doings .

But empty barrels make the loudest noise ,imagine paying pension that Oyetola always pay but you’re carrying drum and be dancing ? Nothing new ,just noise .

Imagine commissioning a road that was built by previous governments? Nothing new .

The only thing he has independently done is initiating borehole drilling in various lgas.

If he’s not toppled by the court,I wish him well !

Lastly ,calling a system evil is subjected to your bias opinion ,it does not represents fact .
dude he has only used 100days. U can't compare someone who has only spent 100days with someone who used 4years. If he remains as the governor then he should be judged after a year of service but u see bias people who are politically affiliated and don't see anything wrong in their party already criticizing him. If not because of blindness why should some governor even return back for second term? Governors like dapo abiodun, seyi makinde. This 2 people spent a lot of time traveling up and down while there states isn't developing. People like okowa should never occupy any post in Nigeria again. But u still see people that struggle to eat 3 square meal supporting them. I mentioned those 3 governors because I know a lot about this states.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Bash92(m): 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:
you’re the most foolish person on earth .

I’m from Osun state and I was still in Osun last week .

Yes ,Aregbe performed better than Oyetola in terms of infrastructure but the latter tried his best .

The case of Adeleke commissioning this is just a case of stolen glory to appeal to emotions of fools like you .

Why are you people like this, you lie effortlessly. Which stolen glory? You might be from Osun but i am sure you don't pass through that route often. The construction of the remaining 10.1km of that road was started by Sammya in January.

When did Oyetola start and finish the construction?
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by HydraFeeds(m): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bash92:

You are the one that should get your fact right, i have been traveling to offa for the past 7 years through that road.

Tell me which part of that road Oyetola did?
http://citymirrornews.com/news/2021/11/osogbo-ilaodo-road-motorists-praise-oyetola-commend-contractor-handling-the-road/
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/485605-osun-did-not-receive-n48bn-refund-on-roads-official.html?tztc=1

Dey play .
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by HydraFeeds(m): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
tuzle:
dude he has only used 100days. U can't compare someone who has only spent 100days with someone who used 4years. If he remains as the governor then he should be judged after a year of service but u see bias people who are politically affiliated and don't see anything wrong in their party already criticizing him.
yes you’re right ,but he should not claim other people work for his 100 days achievement.

I wish him best of luck if he’s not toppled by the court .
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by AMI3(m): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:

I notice u I wonder who gave u phone with #50 data to use and type. I don't blame u na glo I dey blame because if they are selling data for #500 u will not have access to type what u are typing.

Do u know the important of road?

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Smartwave: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
Parachoko:
Good one from Adeleke

I don't know if is because he was remove by the tribunal he has been working this hard. He's trying to position himself well for the next Governorship Election that he will partake in 2027 after Oyetola finish his second tenure

I'm impress with some of the things he has been doing so far.

I wander how a state Governor go abandon a major road that links Osun and Kwara.
But Peter Obi abandoned Onitsha - Awka - Oriji Ruver road during his 8 years rule in Anambra state because it is federal Road! But Adeleke is constructing federal Road in Osun state for the well-being of his people. ( They need to learn from Southwest).
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Jeezuzpick(m): 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2023
9jahotblog:
100 Days: Adeleke officially commissions second phase of the dualization of Osogbo – Ikirun – Ila Odo (KWSB) road 10.5km
https://sahelstandard.com/index.php/2023/03/14/100-days-adeleke-officially-commissions-second-phase-of-dualization-of-osogbo-ikirun-ila-odo-kwsb-road-10-5km/

Nice to see Oga Sammy Adigun (Sammya) again.....

It's been a long time.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by BabaO2: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2023
This can't be his project.
You cant construct roads in less than 100 days
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by MasterTeeUSA: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
He is completing a project started by Aregbesola...seems like that was the deal they had for that faction of APC to vote him in power. A man that can go against his party so much as to negotiate with the opposition is called a POLITICIAN...Fear them all...they can trade their parents for power and influence.

9jahotblog:
AN ADDRESS DELIVERED BY HIS EXCELLENCY, SENATOR NURUDEEN ADEMOLA JACKSON ADELEKE, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE ON THE OCCASION OF THE COMMISSIONING OF THE SECOND PHASE OF THE DUALIZATION OF OSOGBO – IKIRUN – ILA ODO (KWSB) ROAD (10.5KM) (OSOGBO STEEL ROLLING COMPANY – OKANLAWON FILLING STATION IKIRUN)

Protocols,
It gives me a great pleasure to stand before this highly dignified gathering today on the occasion of the official commissioning of the second phase of the Dualization of Osogbo – Ikirun – Ila Odo (KWSB) Road (10.5km) from Osogbo Steel Rolling Company to Okanlawon Petrol Filling Station.
Today signifies another landmark in the annals of history of our dear state. This Government has been able to meet the yearnings and aspirations of her citizens for a good road linking Osogbo – Ikirun within her first 100days in office.
This road project commenced on 9th January, 2013 under the administration of Ogbeni Rauf Adesoji Aregbesola, with the First Phase from Old Garage to Osogbo Steel Rolling Company which was commissioned on 19th November, 2018. The immediate past Governor being a member of the same political party with his predecessor, paid a lip service to the project at the detriment of the entire populace of Osun State.

There is no gainsaying, my administration commenced about 100 days ago and I made a covenant with God and the people of Osun State that all the meaningful on-going projects embarked upon by the previous administration would not be abandoned, but would be completed in record time.
Today’s event heralds a clear testimony of my covenant. I am further assuring you today that another phase of this project will commence immediately.

I therefore want to use this project as a proof to assure the entire people of Osun State about my administration’s commitment to the accelerated infrastructure development across the nooks and crannies of the State.
It is no more news that my administration had commenced other twelve (12) road projects across the State, provision of borehole in all the 332 Wards across the State and renovation of all the hospitals across the State in the last 100days.
It is therefore my sincere prayer that the road users within and outside Osun State shall appreciate this laudable effort. I urge our people to desist from any act capable of undermining this road and others.

In the same vein, the social wellbeing and businesses of everyone on the road corridor is anticipated to receive a boost in no distant time.
In conclusion, I wish to use this opportunity to implore the residents of the affected areas as well as the entirety of the citizenry of Osun State to come to the aid of the Government in protecting all infrastructure development vandalization. It should be noted that indiscriminate dumping of refuse on waterways is a very serious crime that the Government shall not take lightly. It should be emphasized that when the waterways are silted up as a result of the carefree attitude of the road users, the road becomes prone to erosion and premature failure.
Distinguished Ladies and Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to proceed to the commissioning of the Second Phase of the Dualization of Osogbo – Ikirun – Ila Odo (KWSB) road to the glory of Almighty God and the safe usage of the residents.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by honor4me: 11:18pm On Mar 14, 2023
Osogbo-Ikirun- Ila Odo (KWSB): Adeleke lied, Oyetola's aide

...says 'We did 10.5km of that road'

Immediate past Osun Commissioner for Works and Transport, in the Adegboyega Oyetola Administration, Engineer Remi Omowaiye has described as untrue the claim by Governor Ademola Adeleke that the Oyetola government abandoned the Osogbo -Ikirun Ila Odo Kwara State Boundary road.

He said while the Rauf Aregbesola's administration, which awarded the contract did 10km of the road, the Oyetola's administration did 10.5km and had indeed completed the project, saying all what the current PDP government did was putting the final layer of the asphalt, which he noted was about 30 percent of the entire project.

Omowaiye noted that there was no way a 10km road of that nature can be done within a month, adding before they left in November last year, they had done the earthwork, the hydraulic, the stabilisation using bolder at various levels and the binder course.

He further said : "It was the administration of the former Governor Rauf Aregbesola that awarded the dualisation of the Osogbo- Ikirun - Ila-Odo, Kwara State boundary road. Before he left government, the Aregbesola's administration did the dualisation of the 10km from old-garage in Osogbo to Osogbo steel rolling mill. And when Governor Adegboyega Oyetola came on board in November 2018, he took the dualisation from where Aregbesola stopped (i.e from Osogbo steel rolling mill that is chainage 10.0 to chainage 20.5 (10.5km).

"The Oyetola's administration did it to binder course level. We also ensured that portions of the road with unsuitable soil were stabilised with boulder (big stones). If you recollect, the former Governor Oyetola and my humble self went to the site on several occasions and there are pictorial evidences that support our claim that while the project was going on, we were also going there to inspect and supervise the project.

"It is a blatant lie that we abandoned it. It is also a pure lie that it was Senator Ademola Adeleke that came to do it. How would he had completed the dualisation of a 10km of road within one month?

"What he did was just the wearing course which was the final layer of asphalt. We had done the earthwork, the hydraulic, we had done the stabilisation using bolder at various levels and we had done the binder course. We paid the contractor severally and the contractor can not deny that as we have the evidence of payment.

"So, the only thing he (Adeleke) came to do was just to complete it which was about 30 percent of the total work. The Honourable Minister for Works (State) at a point, during the construction, came to inspect the work during our time," Omowaiye said.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by HydraFeeds(m): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2023
Bash92:

Why are you people like this, you lie effortlessly. Which stolen glory? You might be from Osun but i am sure you don't pass through that route often. The construction of the remaining 10.1km of that road was started by Sammya in January.

When did Oyetola start and finish the construction?
. Can you see the length here and the company name it’s awarded it to ?

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/swest-pdp-urges-probe-of-aregbesolas-award-of-n17-8bn-road-contract-to-bankrupt-firm/?amp=1

Can you see that Ade mobilized contractors back there about four weeks ago ? https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/02/16/osogbo-ikirun-road-adeleke-mobilises-contractor-back-to-site/amp/

I do not pass through the road regularly but I do pass through it once in a while . And I can tell you that what your governor did is just finesse for few weeks then commission it .
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by HydraFeeds(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2023
AMI3:

I notice u I wonder who gave u phone with #50 data to use and type. I don't blame u na glo I dey blame because if they are selling data for #500 u will not have access to type what u are typing.

Do u know the important of road?
Dey chop road na . Mumu

Lagos ad good as it is has a lot of bad roads but still people are trooping in everyday and business is moving .

It’s not only roads a governor should be constructing ,he should create wealth for his people as well .

Don’t be a fool .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently / Anambra Ministry Of Transport Inaugurates Keke Control Officers (Photos) / 10 Days To Go: No Cash Yet For Elections - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.