Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road (33045 Views)

Buhari Commissions Second Niger Bridge / More Pictures Of The Osogbo-Ila-Odo Roads Commissioned By Governor Adeleke / Governor Adeleke Commissions OJAJA MORE In Osun(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by badonkadonk: 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2023
Why do governments enjoy constructing roads without drainage systems?
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Bash92(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2023
HydraFeeds:
. Can you see the length here and the company name it’s awarded it to ?

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/swest-pdp-urges-probe-of-aregbesolas-award-of-n17-8bn-road-contract-to-bankrupt-firm/?amp=1

Can you see that Ade mobilized contractors back there about four weeks ago ? https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/02/16/osogbo-ikirun-road-adeleke-mobilises-contractor-back-to-site/amp/

I do not pass through the road regularly but I do pass through it once in a while . And I can tell you that what your governor did is just finesse for few weeks then commission it .
What are you saying cos I don't understand you.

You said Oyetola finish the road and I told you he did not. The road was as it was when Aregbesola left power. Aregbesola finish the Phase one, Oyetola came in and he did not touch the road at all through out his four years in power.

The road got worse to the extent motorist had to manage only one side of the road.

Adeleke came in and completed the road. Because the newspaper reported the news four weeks ago did not mean work started on the road 4 weeks ago.

I passed the road in January and the contractors have already started working on the road that time.
I still maintain that Oyetola did not touch that road since Aregbesola left, if you have pictorial or video evidence post it here or stop lieing
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Bash92(m): 11:39pm On Mar 14, 2023
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by kasim155: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Can Android users also download and Register for it?

GeorgianaCash:
Hello everyone 👋🤗
Here's how to get $400 (20,000) BS airdrop tokens easily 🤑💵💸💰
Go to battlesteed.ai
Download BATTLE Steed THROUGH APK

CREATE ACCT and save Private KEYS!!!

Go to profile, click invite and input the code below to get your $400 value
👇
nQOwEa

Click on profile, invitation, then bind the code above 👆 and get ur token

Rush this before the airdrop stops circulating

*Steps to register after App Downloaded*
👇🏽👇🏽👇🏽👇👇

1. Select language (e.g English),

2. Click on *Create Identity*,

3. Click on *Generate private key*,

4. After the generated key appears, click on *(2) Copy the private key* and save it somewhere (it's a backup key),

5. Click *Next* and create a password of 6 digits confirm by input again
6. Verify the generated key password by Copy and paste from where it was saved
7. Login Done
At Dashboard
On Top middle Select *Invite*, enter the referral code 👇
nQOwEa
at space provided and click *Binding*,
Note: The Code under The QR Code is your own invite code

And Your $400 Appears 🥰🤑💃💵

*NOTE:*
Please read these instructions *CAREFULLY* and follow steps to claim your 20,000 BS coins worth $400.

Hurry while the air drop lasts.
Current exchange value of BS is $0.02.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by SugarGirl44(f): 11:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
Nsonaso:
Oson people do not allow any useless court to decide to remove this man.

Shut up! Go and face your kerosene governors.
Leave SW matter out of your dirty mouth, we don’t need your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Moh247: 11:50pm On Mar 14, 2023
This man is no doing badly I must admit

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by SugarGirl44(f): 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2023
Barims:
I'm APC, but deep down my heart, I want this man to remain in office

Me too.
Afterall what we want is development as long as a bonafide son of the soil who loves the people is in power, not an omo ale like shinedu o.
We are not part of those who play politics of bitterness like that agbaya in Owu and some migrants from the dot nation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by funshint(m): 12:08am On Mar 15, 2023
HydraFeeds:
development should be uniform but not one way ,as you’re building roads ,be building industries along . That’s the best way to develop .
Govt can only create the enabling environment that'll attract investors to come and build industry. Govt has shown to be bad managers of industries. The best they can do is to create a favourable atmosphere to attract private investors. And one good way of doing this is by improving the road networks and other public infrastructures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Naturemed: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2023
Dancing Governor is trying just 100 days. My Governor Prof. For that matter still bragging
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Timagex(m): 12:20am On Mar 15, 2023
johnjay4u2u:
Imole.
Nice one but I am not a fan of wasting resources for such commissioning/opening.

The funds we waste on logistics and ceremonies are too much in this country.

Convoys , another waste of funds.

May God give us leaders like Joseph who save in time of abundance to be able to spend in days if drought.

Like it's said in GOT
Winter is coming. Hard times will definitely come but thry only seem soft for men who understand the times.

Winter is already in naija. Emefiele and buhari are the leaders of the white walkers. Peter should be John snow... The king in the country. 😁
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Nsonaso(m): 12:32am On Mar 15, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Shut up! Go and face your kerosene governors.
Leave SW matter out of your dirty mouth, we don’t need your opinion.
Cry me a river and I will gladly drink your tears and ask for more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by BleedTears: 12:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Nsonaso:

Cry me a river and I will gladly drink your tears and ask for more.
Salvage, no chill
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by nisai: 1:06am On Mar 15, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Me too.
Afterall what we want is development as long as a bonafide son of the soil who loves the people is in power, not an omo ale like shinedu o.
We are not part of those who play politics of bitterness like that agbaya in Owu and some migrants from the dot nation.
grin grin You too like wahala
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Whiteways: 1:37am On Mar 15, 2023
Are you a party member? like good thing for once.
IpobAntidote:
Will be an EX soon.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by osazsky(m): 2:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Thunder kill apeal court...teckno and davido God nor dey sleep
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by demoBaba: 3:07am On Mar 15, 2023
9jahotblog:
'No More Capital Flight, No more Bullion van to Bourdillion, the reason Behind Our Govt Success Story' - Osun PDP to Osun APC

The Osun People's Democratic Party (PDP) has said it has found it spurious and fallacious, the allegation of 90bn allocation to the state in the past three months leveled against the administration of the People's Governor, Senator Ademola Adeleke by the Osun Apc.

The PDP in a statement by the Acting Chairman of the party in the state, Dr Akindele Adekunle described the spurious and unfounded allegation by the defeated opposition party as a last strawl gimmicks to get back into the news due to how well they've been rejected by the good people of Osun State.

Dr Akindele said, the Osun Apc has been bewildered, bemused and astonished by the impressive level Governor Ademola Adeleke and PDP has delivered on its promises and asuch they wish to know the mystery behind the success story so far.

"We found it laughable again that those who ought to go and hide their face in shame on how they've mismanaged the resources of Osun and the level of maladministration they carried out in the state are standing in front of camera to try to serve as a moral compass for a government that has continually make good his promises to the people of Osun State

"Their recent allegation that the administration of PDP should answer for an imaginary 90bn allocation is unfounded and fallacious

"If they wish to know how well we've been delivering on our promises to the people of Osun State, we're happy to tell them that it is due to the fact that Gov Ademola Adeleke has blocked all leakages the good for nothing party(APC) has been using to siphon Osun wealth in the past and also, there is no more usage of bullion van to carry Osun wealth to Bourdillion like it was the practice during their time in government"

"Our achievement in government as a party within 100days in office has dwarfed the snail speed Osun suffered in the last administration and this is what they're not happy about.

"Notwithstanding all this, Osun people can do proper comparative analysis and affirmed which govt or party is best for them. With Governor Ademola Adeleke at the helms of affairs of the state, Osun is out of the wilderness and will never go back to Egypt.

"Come March 18th for the forthcoming state Assembly election in Osun, this wounded party will be roundly defeated again and Osun citizens will be finally free from the claws of hyenas and jackals who have been feeding fat and getting breastfeeded from the common purse of Osun wealth and are hellbent on not leaving without a fight.

"As a party, we're poised for victory and God and the good people of Osun are with us. Victory is assured."

Signed:
Dr Akindele Adekunle,
State Caretaker Chairman,
Osun PDP.
Osogbo.

https://www.facebook.com/100028527937018/posts/pfbid026ZuKEMwxPDj7BNqav6b4GDnjJT4mcEfQTzN8ZgftjFxQnQK7r7CZ2LA5mZxZBQ2l/?app=fbl

As an Engr. Adeleke can't finished that project within 100days.

I'm very sure past administration have done more than 95% before handover power to Adeleke.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by demoBaba: 3:11am On Mar 15, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
Okay.

Continuity is what brought Lagos this far.

Thank you Governor Adeleke on this, at least you didn't abandon it to start New one.

Meanwhile, the road is not yet completed for those saying so.

I don't think it's even thinkable to commission uncompleted work. He met In Ikirun and still left it there for commissioning.

You understand the politics......it was part Oyetola project, I'm very sure Oyetola have done more than 95% before handover power to him.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by demoBaba: 3:15am On Mar 15, 2023
HydraFeeds:
This life is not balanced,monkey work baboon Dey chop .

Aregbe and Oyetola do road finish,Adeleke Dey commission am .

Whereas ,hin own project na to Dey do borehole and share grinding machine .

Another major problem with states like Osun is that they only construct roads and other petty projects and call themselves a working governor instead of building industries,companies ,world class projects and FDI .

You said it all. Adeleke should show us, the fresh project he started since he resume office, that project was part of Oyetola administration.

1 Like

Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Karemarealty288(m): 4:23am On Mar 15, 2023
See as the underrated dancing Senator is doing more than Anambra overrated Professor in just 100days in office. I know this man will pull surprises.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Carthaporo: 6:45am On Mar 15, 2023
Carlyboi:
You mean this dude started and completed this project within 100 days?lol! Impressive if it’s true tho.It’s obvious he’s trying to buy the people’s loyalty and support in case he loses his seat in court.
ur comment is baseless why not put away ur myopic bigotrymented thinking aside and pray for what is the best for people , why thinking that this man is doing it for a bid of next tenure the case is at court and power belongs to god alone he give it to whoever u wish for pls be thinking positively because u have phone on nairaland does not mean u should type anyhow
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Carthaporo: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2023
demoBaba:

You said it all. Adeleke should show us, the fresh project he started since he resume office, that project was part of Oyetola administration.
so because it is oyetola project u mean Ademola should abandoned it ba is that what u mean
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by ejimatic: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2023
9jahotblog:
100 Days: Adeleke officially commissions second phase of the dualization of Osogbo – Ikirun – Ila Odo (KWSB) road 10.5km
https://sahelstandard.com/index.php/2023/03/14/100-days-adeleke-officially-commissions-second-phase-of-dualization-of-osogbo-ikirun-ila-odo-kwsb-road-10-5km/
. Which road are you completing for 100 days? Thanks you for putting the last layers on the road project started by Aregbe ,which Oyetola followed up.You did not start and complete a road project for 100 days. Yiu can also start yours after Ikirun and take it to Okuku and IlaOdo.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by 9jahotblog: 6:59am On Mar 15, 2023
ejimatic:
. Which road are you completing for 100 days? Thanks you for putting the last layers on the road project started by Aregbe ,which Oyetola followed up.You did not start and complete a road project for 100 days. Yiu can also start yours after Ikirun and take it to Okuku and IlaOdo.
governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke has commissioned the second phase of the projects already. The third phase have commenced already and it’s on the way. In 6 months to 8 months time, the third phase will be completed too. Keep on living in your deluded State of mind. Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke’s doing extremely well for the good people of Osun State. It’s 26-0 this Saturday state house of Assembly seats. Pdp clear all the seats already.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by HydraFeeds(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Bash92:

What are you saying cos I don't understand you.

You said Oyetola finish the road and I told you he did not. The road was as it was when Aregbesola left power. Aregbesola finish the Phase one, Oyetola came in and he did not touch the road at all through out his four years in power.

The road got worse to the extent motorist had to manage only one side of the road.

Adeleke came in and completed the road. Because the newspaper reported the news four weeks ago did not mean work started on the road 4 weeks ago.

I passed the road in January and the contractors have already started working on the road that time.
I still maintain that Oyetola did not touch that road since Aregbesola left, if you have pictorial or video evidence post it here or stop lieing
post pictorial evidence of Adeleke working there too.

Also remember there are three phases of the road and the ila odo was just one of it which is just 16.5km !

So saying Aregbesola completed one then Ade completed the remaining two phases which is about 50km in 100 days is a lie.

As you can see ,himself said he commissioned 10.5km ! .

No Dey bobo us . Give credit to whom it’s due .
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Navalsadiq(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2023
DaniDani:
Very commendable. They should allow this man to work.
is any body holding him.he is working real good
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Barims(m): 7:49am On Mar 15, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Same here. I will want him to remain there because of the love I have for Davido

Sillyness angry sad
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Carlyboi(m): 8:00am On Mar 15, 2023
Carthaporo:
ur comment is baseless why not put away ur myopic bigotrymented thinking aside and pray for what is the best for people , why thinking that this man is doing it for a bid of next tenure the case is at court and power belongs to god alone he give it to whoever u wish for pls be thinking positively because u have phone on nairaland does not mean u should type anyhow

Dude or whatever you are!You seriously need help I don’t give two fvcks about dancing Adeleke or Oyetola nor allow inane takes from political jobbers and asslickers like you.Don’t mention me again ever in your freaking life or you’d get more than you’ve ever bargained for,I’m not nice with words and i don’t take prisoners.You have been warned so quietly fvck right off while I’m still mildly civil with you.
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by AMI3(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Dey chop road na . Mumu

Lagos ad good as it is has a lot of bad roads but still people are trooping in everyday and business is moving .

It’s not only roads a governor should be constructing ,he should create wealth for his people as well .

Don’t be a fool .

I know ur type u only pretend to know but u don't know nothing.

Let me help u and I know u are still growing. I will over look ur insult.

There are two major factors that can help when it comes to industrialization.

One, good road network
Second, good power supply.
Then acessablity of raw materials
Re: 100 Days: Adeleke Commissions Second Phase Of Dualization Of Osogbo-ila-odo Road by Tinubuwins2023e: 8:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Barims:

Sillyness angry sad

I don see you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Tinubu Receives Mr. Sunil Bharti Mittal, Global Chairman, Airtel / Military Officers Rehearse Ahead Of Inauguration Ceremony (Photos) / Oshiomhole Dancing At Obaseki's Campaign In Ovia LGA(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.