Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC (35104 Views)

Yoruba Nation: Modupe Onitiri Abiola Declares Secession From Nigeria (video) / Lagos Guber Aspirant, Ade Dosunmu Dumps PDP, Joins NNPP / PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Consonance: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Only people who have been blindfolded by emotions and hatred would not see that Governor Sanwolu is better and more competent that any of the governorship candidate in Lagos.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by searchng4love: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2023
Echoban:

Lagos is having their own as the president for the 1st time in history.
*Tinubu president and SanwoOlu Governor.*

I think it will be a terrible Political miscalculation if the state now goes to opposition. Like *a gross Political miscalculation.*

Why do I feel anybody championing that opposition movement don't really like the state.
You're in the spirit

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Tflex01: 7:24am On Mar 15, 2023
40Bullets:
Never heard about them.
If Awamaridi and Arabambi was neatly done away with.These ones are nothing

Anyways, OBIdients don't have time for that.

We are only interested in GRV...that's all

Lol your GRV may come 3rd behind Sanwo-Olu and Jandor grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Echoban: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2023
9jahotblog:
GRV is the people’s choice, GRV is thorough Yoruba bred candidate. Lagosians knows that. Victories for Lp in the Saturday governorship election. Sanwo Olu the clueless end sars protesters killer is a clueless goner and clueless loser.

Shut, u talk too much. Only u in page 1,2,3 angry

Are u a paid mob
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by crowther15(m): 7:25am On Mar 15, 2023
These people are on their own. Obidients are bigger than these skulduggery workers of evil. This is the effect of PO and social media. In four years time, nobody would no longer control anything in political party. We know what to do on Sat. Sebi they said LP doesn't have structure? Why seeking for their endorsement?
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by plaindealer: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2023
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by 9jahotblog: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2023
Echoban:

Shut, u talk too much. Only u in page 1,2,3 angry

Are u a paid mob
my points pained you well. Sanwo Olu is a goner 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by plaindealer: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2023
ipob terrorists don wake Yoruba people up and I thank them very much.

Shebi we are Afonja, we go show you the real Afonja..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by kingthreat(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2023
Felabrity:
Sanwo Olu going wasting Lagos money

Labour party is different from Balablu (Obidients)

Buying the whole LP won't change any Obidient mind

Obidients should go and influence Abia state elections grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by jaxxy(m): 7:39am On Mar 15, 2023
political clowns.
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by AskProf: 7:48am On Mar 15, 2023
Anointed2:
His choice and it should be respected.

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

You are a liar. You are both the OP and commentator.

Anthony M Okeke, it shall not be well with you. You deprived Nwamabo247 of the help he needs.
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by SisterAnn(f): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2023
We are still more in numbers than the decampees.
GRV straight to Alausa.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by HIPROFILE(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2023
Chai this ones have just lost their chances their departure their loss. The APC have fooled them with their usual rigging machineries but what they dont know is that the LP Obidients are coming out differently this time.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by IamV: 7:59am On Mar 15, 2023
Themanleshey:

Oga carry your hate speech comot for here , the real tribal bigot from the eastern part of the nation that voted only for their son too is talking .

Una no get shame at all ! Your hypocrisy stinks 😷!!!

Let's dive little into the south easterners voting patterns since 1999,can we ?

If you're not a smelling hypocrite yourself,produce the percentage of votes Obasanjo,Yaradua and Jonathan got in south east during their respective presidential election bids.

Don't be a coward,produce them and let's compare it with the percentage of votes Peter Obi got inthe just concluded election to see if your assertion is true or actually driven by hate and tribal bigotry.

Like I said,don't be a smelling hypocrite and a coward,produce the data.
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by AskProf: 8:03am On Mar 15, 2023
Anointed2:

This is so heartbreaking, Nigerians are truly suffering in this hard times.. may God touch the heart of a good samaritan to help you dear

Mods, pls, delete this comment.

The moniker is by the same cursed thief ANTHONY M OKEKE.

He uses a second moniker to comment so that his details won't be deleted.
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Reality3080: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2023
Anointed2:

I don’t know y my mind always tell me u are d same person

Both d beggar n d appealing moniker
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Naturemed: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2023
I hope this Obedient can understand mathematics. They saying ELUU P top to bottom I fear them ooh
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by mechanics(m): 8:08am On Mar 15, 2023
They decamp for their selfish interest.
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by benitwater(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Congratulations to Governor Babajide SanwoOlu,APC family and the real lagosians.
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by AskProf: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2023
Anointed2:

Nobody is helping veteran scammer and a cursed thief.

Anthony M Okeke
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Tee2027: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2023
That is just the beginning after the election we will dismantle anything LP in Lagos and in entire SW then we will face SE only Edo in SS we don't care about since they have chosen not to see Imomulen their brother to support as if they cursed never in their life to vie for presidency its their headache but LP will be crushed to pieces in SW and SE that is certain and no going back on that mission.

We can not afford to share a region with obi supporters, their stupidity is unredeemable and destruction curse is upon them so we don't need Northern destruction down South for that reason we will not stop till we completely annihilate anything LP till the party goes back to the original owners.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by AskProf: 8:14am On Mar 15, 2023
Reality3080:
I don’t know y my mind always tell me u are d same person

Both d beggar n d appealing moniker

Yes, he is. He has been on Nairaland Scammer's List for about 10 years.

He is Anthony M Okeke.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:14am On Mar 15, 2023
40Bullets:
Never heard about them.
If Awamaridi and Arabambi was neatly done away with.These ones are nothing

Anyways, OBIdients don't have time for that.

We are only interested in GRV...that's all

If you've never heard of them then you're not a Lagosian. These are sons of the soil and PDP members with grassroots. It suffice to say that PDP joined hands with LP in the presidential election. Take it to the bank that Sanwoolu is winning by a landslide.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by famology(m): 8:18am On Mar 15, 2023
Anybody expecting gbadebo to win Lagos just because obi did is just a clown. Every guber election will be determined by local politics in the various states.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Zihno: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2023
Anointed2:

Seun
Dominique
Mynd44
Justice

Do the needful with this scamming moniker.
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Hermes119: 8:31am On Mar 15, 2023
The OP is mischievous

This is why half information is dangerous

This was an interview he did with a radio station in Enugu last week,he was asked a question and this video was his response to the question

He was asked to give his response to the insinuations that people made that he was an opportunist riding on Peter Obi's popularity and in response he said that he was already in Public Service before Peter Obi,he already got into an elected position as far back as 1997 before Obi came into politics so he was already popular

You will agree with me that the response is apt considering the question he was asked, toward the end of the video he payed homage to Obi, referring to him as a "superstar"

When you just pick a part of an interview you can interprete it anyway you like and create whatever propaganda you like

Anyways the best Gubernatorial candidate in Enugu State is Barrister CD Ogbe
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by slimmoney(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2023
they have left them behind grin grin
Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by Bakrabas: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2023
As time goes on, Labor party may not have a national Outlook rather it may later become a regional party except they woo other parties to join force and do change of name.

Nigeria need a new political party with national Outlook that can challenge PDP or APC.

I love the emergence of LP with full force but it seems it's more of tribalism and religious than PDP or APC.

LP should go to the round table to plan a new structure.

If Obi is in PDP and Atiku is in LP, there's a possibility that Obi might wins the last election is huge.

Personally I don't know if LP have a candidate in the North East, North West, North Central or South West.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Onitiri, Salvador And Ade Dosunmu Decamp To APC by nedzuby: 8:50am On Mar 15, 2023
Bubu4Sea:

This thread lists why Sanwo-Olu is finished
https://www.nairaland.com/7610717/documentary-making-man-sanwo-olu#121749893

Finished ke? With BAT as President Elect, the people of Lagos (The main people of Lagos o not visitors) will massively vote for Sanwolu cos they know they will benefit very well if APC is returned as the Governor of Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Insists On Easing of Lockdown / Family Of Kidnapped Alwan Hassan Paid N100m For His Release - DailyNigerian / Saraki’s Loyalists To Rubbish Buhari’s Ministerial List As Rivals Plot His Remov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.