Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

God please save Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God please save Rivers State (423 Views)

"God Please Use The Tribunal": Tinubu Supporter Already Regrets Voting Him / Support Me To Save Rivers State, Tonye Cole Urges Dumo, Others / Ndigbo, Please Save Your Region Now Or Never!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God please save Rivers State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2023
God please save Rivers State

Re: God please save Rivers State by Felabrity: 9:35pm On Mar 14, 2023
PDP finished distant third in Rivers

I am still waiting for the magic Wike want to perform
Re: God please save Rivers State by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 16, 2023
God will save Rivers State.Amen IJN
Re: God please save Rivers State by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 16, 2023
LP from top to bottom.

2 Likes

Re: God please save Rivers State by ogmask: 9:06am On Mar 16, 2023
I get you but we have to be careful here. If we divide our sites between Beatrice and cole, Sim may pick it. I think we need to look at the candidates now. There's strong indication that Tonye cole will decamp if he wins. Ameachi and his group never endorsed tinubu. Recall how oshomole and tinubu imposed Abe and supported the cancellation of the APC from the ballot in 2015. Abe on the other hand is a tinubu stooge. The candidate of the labour party will surely enjoy the Obi effect but I will vote for Tonye cole with the hope that he wins. I know that after the election cole with join the PDP or LP.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

To All True Lagosians From The East(part 2) / Proof Pic;Lagos State Election Was Rigged For APC. / No Election In Rivers State - Dumo Lulu Briggs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.