Stats: 3,167,074 members, 7,867,074 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

Halaand Is Not A Human Being - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Halaand Is Not A Human Being (1877 Views)

Halaand Wins Balloon Do Or / Halaand Was SubbedI off So He Doesn't Break Messi's UCL Record... / Erling halaand, vinicuis junior and klyain mbappe who will ist win balloon do o (2) (3) (4)

Re: Halaand Is Not A Human Being by Polynek(m): 1:50am On Mar 16, 2023
Autobot05:

Unless real and Bayern go out

Even Chelsea is a threat to them still
We'll dax true
But Chelsea can't b a threat to Dix current city ?
Re: Halaand Is Not A Human Being by Polynek(m): 1:52am On Mar 16, 2023
Mustiboy:

Mbappe is one of the best dribblers in football with many successful 1v1 take-ons. I don’t think you know what you’re talking about.
Abeg shift, Mbappe wey I dey watch His ball steady? cheesy
Re: Halaand Is Not A Human Being by dostr4(m): 7:02am On Mar 16, 2023
Skinnydude72:

sure will keep you posted. send a nairaland email so we can keep in touch
I have done that
Re: Halaand Is Not A Human Being by Iqtest: 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2023
Freshtruth:
The kind record this robot go create in the next 8years we go forget say ronaldo and messi ever exist
You absolutely right. Harlaad will make goal scoring very easy.
Please don't write mbappe off, dude has not been playing his best position in PSG lw. The reason i want neymar out of the club.
Mbappe and Harlaad are definitely going for the goat🐐 debate
Re: Halaand Is Not A Human Being by Iqtest: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2023
Polynek:

What are you saying bro?
If you are good you are good.
Look at His performance at the world cup.
Assuming Halland it still at German league, you guys will still say Halland can't perform in EPL.
If league 1 is too easy while is messi not doing his magic again? grin
Oga abeg no go dea.
Both Halland and Mbappe is very good.
But I choose Mbappe simple
I can't seems to choose between both players.
I would love to watch them play for one club
Re: Halaand Is Not A Human Being by Iqtest: 1:41pm On Mar 16, 2023
internationalman:

Una nor dey tire for all this una talk?

Johan cruyff, pele, Maradona, Ronaldo De Lima, Kaka, Zidane, Baggio, Ronaldinho, Rivaldo, Carlos, Cafu, Madini, Bebeto, Raul, Benzema, Seedolf, Lewandoski, Iniesta, Xavi etc.

Now form the list above the best 5 players of all time will definitely be chosen including Messi and CR7. Now does the fact that they didn't play in the overrated EPL make them any less of a player?

If EPL has so much quality in play and in individual players, how come they don't produce Ballon D'or and FIFA The Best winners everytime or how come they don't win the Champions League and Europa League every season...

If you think some league are that very easy as you guys make it seem how come CR7 is not scoring in every match in the Saudi league.

Let Haaland come to Nigerian League that is so so less in quality compared to the EPL and see if our home based Imada Osehenkhoe of Bendel Insurance won't outscore him.

The point is, though some players like Haaland and Mbappe are exceptionally good and gifted but at the end of the day any player is as good as the team he plays with.
We all know cr7 is old nahh.
A younger cr7 will have atleast a hatrick in every game in Saudi Arabia
Re: Halaand Is Not A Human Being by Polynek(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2023
Iqtest:

I can't seems to choose between both players.
I would love to watch them play for one club
So dax d only way to confirm f best? grin

Siasia Mourns Deceased Former Eagles Star Anigala! / Who Know This Guy And How Can I Get My Iphone Back? / Nwabali Stanley Biography: Age, Networth, Wife, Children, Career