Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President (2455 Views)

Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Sanusi's Removal: Atedo Peterside Rejects CBN's Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 10:44pm On Mar 14, 2023
An average of only 10 votes across all the polling units (175k x 10) transferred from left to right changes the results of the presidential elections completely-
@AtedoPeterside
https://mobile.twitter.com/MKabrik/status/1635727339446231040

6 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Roboto11: 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin
You don find am abi you dey dream am?

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2023
Kikiki... something is about to happen.
This is for helinues and co, who opened a thread to deceive the public that it was time for Baba Lagos to shout uhuru.

RIP to Rapper Costa Titch.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Totilopussylick(m): 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
tongue

Helinues, the Amadioha idle worshipper, food is ready

5 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2023
Roboto11:
grin
You don find am abi you dey dream am?

If you watched the show, you would understand. He said he has done all the calculations. This is his first public appearance since the election. He said he first had to do all his homework before addressing the public.
Yesterday, Mike Igini said he has done all the BVAS calculations in all the states.
Today, it was Peterside.
LP and experts have all the files and documents.
Baba Lagos is cornered and surrounded.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by christejames(m): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
ObiDatti is coming... 😘

Mandate stealers beware!

5 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by TossTos: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
See calculus
Almost
Another plus evidence to use in the court dominated by APCs !
Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Buckeyemedia1: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
tongue

Helinues, the Amadioha idle worshipper, food is ready
Shameless Loser.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Totilopussylick(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2023
You should be ashamed that tinubu claimed victory with a stolen certificate tongue
Buckeyemedia1:
Shameless Losers.

16 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 10:55pm On Mar 14, 2023
TossTos:
See calculus Almost Another plus evidence to use in the court dominated by APCs !
Go and watch the interview, and you'll understand that there's a plan for that. There's a reason why the world has stopped congratulating Tinubu. The APC coup has failed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Shameless Loser.
Sorry, there's no victory party for riggers.

7 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by BlackAdams007: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
The fact still remains the same, Obi won😏

5 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Buckeyemedia1: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2023
Totilopussylick:
You should be ashamed that tinubu claimed victory with a stolen certificate tongue
Shameless Loser.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Buckeyemedia1: 10:57pm On Mar 14, 2023
ganisucks:

Sorry, there's no victory party for riggers.
Shameless Ipobianess, turned Obidient Obidunce

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
People need to stop addressing the people who stole votes as riggers. This was a coup. They should be addressed as coupists.
And their coup has failed. Over the coming weeks, their premature victories will be rolled back.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Buckeyemedia1: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
BlackAdams007:
The fact still remains the same, Obi won😏
In Eastern Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2023
Buckeyemedia1:
Shameless Ipobianess, turned Obidient Obidunce
I made a bubu. I meant to call them coupists.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by puremaker7(m): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2023
Funny people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Buckeyemedia1: 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
ganisucks:
People need to stop addressing the people who stole votes as riggers. This was a coup. They should be addressed as coupists.
And their coup has failed. Over the coming weeks, their premature victories will be rolled back.
Everything so nice when you are dreaming?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by angelboy01(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2023
ganisucks:
Kikiki... something is about to happen.
This is for helinues and co, who opened a thread to deceive the public that it was time for Baba Lagos to shout uhuru.

RIP to Rapper Costa Titch.
I'm so convinced Obi will collect his mandate back from that thiefing drug man and his urchins will disappear from nairaland for good.

3 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Buckeyemedia1: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
ganisucks:

I made a bubu. I meant to call them coupists.
Shameless thing, please shut up, could care less if they are Jihadists.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
puremaker7:
Since Atiku came second, 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Atiku president 😂😂

The votes were all transfered from LP to APC. But, Peterside did not write that off. He said the case will prove who actually won.

2 Likes

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by dat9jaguy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
ganisucks:

If you watched the show, you would understand. He said he has done all the calculations. This is his first public appearance since the election. He said he first had to do all his homework before addressing the public.
Yesterday, Mike Igini said he has done all the BVAS calculations in all the states.
Today, it was Peterside.
LP and experts have all the files and documents.
Baba Lagos is cornered and surrounded.

Delusions of the highest order. Don't preempt the court of appeal, let them do their work not all these subtle blackmail. It cannot work, this is Nigeria where if you think you are smart then you will meet people smarter. Let the court decide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by vonxe: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2023
Lol
Max plus or minus is 200k
Why only APC ?
In Akwa Ibom PDP rigged out LP but people didnt raise eyebrow because it was PDP that rigged I believed same in Delta but the rigging couldnt make PDP win.
In Benue APC is not in power so i believe no rigging also TARABA which I believed PDP rigged else LP would have won.
The States I believe APC woild have rigged LP are:
Rivers
Lagos
Plateau
Nassarawa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Buckeyemedia1: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
angelboy01:
I'm so convinced Obi will collect his mandate back from that thiefing drug man and his urchins will disappear from nairaland for good.
Perennial Loser, Yet you haven’t disappeared from Nairaland?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by Sannisege: 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
this mumu is trying to save face after his ANAP polls were proven grossly wrong.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by anonymous1759(m): 11:05pm On Mar 14, 2023
grin Minus the states Your party rigged grin grin ; grin I can’t wait for the court proceedings to start I know wan hear say With all the evidence this and that . All parties involved are cooking their evidence . What about the online poll obidients created I heard they dismantled it grin grin because they were still running loss. Let them go and complete their 25% in 24 states that’s the first assignment.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
dat9jaguy:

Delusions of the highest order. Don't preempt the court of appeal, let them do their work not all these subtle blackmail. It cannot work, this is Nigeria where if you think you are smart then you will meet people smarter. Let the court decide.
Watch the interview, and you'll understand. Peterside said, it's up to the courts.
Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by puremaker7(m): 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
ganisucks:

The votes were all transfered from LP to APC. But, Peterside did not write that off. He said the case will prove who actually won.
Una too wise for una face

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by heniford2: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2023
APC just messed up Nigeria international i swear Nigeria suppose be a leading example to all Africa mostly west Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atedo Peterside: 10 Stolen Votes From Every LG Will Make Peter Obi President by ganisucks(f): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2023
anonymous1759:
grin Minus the states Your party rigged grin grin ; grin I can’t wait for the court proceedings to start I know wan hear say With all the evidence this and that . All parties involved are cooking their evidence . What about the online poll obidients created I heard they dismantled it grin grin because they were still running loss. Let them go and complete their 25% in 24 states that’s the first assignment.
LP started compiling the evidence during the elections, while the APC were prematurely popping champagne.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Reacts To Adichie's Letter To US President Joe Biden(video) / Kwara:chinese Firm Advises Kwara Govt To Demolish Tanke Bridge To Avoid Calamity / APGA Rounds Up Campaign At Nnewi Triangle, Ojukwu's Country Home(Pictures/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.