Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,853 members, 7,844,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Labour Party, Deceit, 2023 Presidential Elections In Retrospect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party, Deceit, 2023 Presidential Elections In Retrospect (329 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party, Deceit, 2023 Presidential Elections In Retrospect by PStacks(m): 4:35am On Mar 15, 2023
Any Nigerian that did not Fight Police Brutality during #Endsars is certainly not a Patriotic Nigerian.

I For One, i came out with my full chest to fight police brutality thru endsars..

what later came to be known about the duration of the endsars struggle was that Nnamdi Kanu was in a radio house somewhere in europe dishing out messages of hate against lagos state to people he spoke same language with living inside lagos state.

the message was simple. for this people living inside lagos to burn down lagos properties.

it really broke my heart.

what has fighting Police brutality during endsars got to do with burning down our dear lagos state?

it just suggests to you there was sinister motives and agendas from people that looked like us and lived within us but do not reason like us.

it means, while you and me were innocently fighting Police brutality thru endsars agitation, some people ceased that opportunity to drive home a sinister motive of burning down lagos..

who are these people? where do they live/ where did they come from/ when did they enter lagos? too many questions begging answers..

lets go to Labour Party and why we are here.

like endsars while i came out with my full chest to fight police brutality not knowing other people had other agendas and motives, i started to like the peter obi movement and the labour party option of a third force to give the old PDP and APC A Good fight of faith.

gradually it started to unvial, Obidients became so arrogant and so aggressive and so abusive and so certain of victory and started to slogan "take our country back" and i begin to wonder, take our country back from who and hand over to who?

take a country back from Nigerians and hand right back into hands of Nigerians... that's madness to me if you ask me considering Peter Obi once was advised by a Mad man.

look..

this is my take.

While some Obidients are passionate about a very good and functional Nigeria thru LP later known as ELLU Pee.

Some other Obidients, its safe to call them people with Biafra Agenda, with love for IPOB which later is playing out with the Labour party precarious situation in Lagos where the Candidate is not only believed to have an Igbo Mother and Igbo wife, but also Named Chinedu and has serious ties and links with IPOB and has sympathy for Biafra and rightly so as he has every reason to sympathies with his Mother and his Wife's people.

lets not be deceived,

Labour Party has two factions...

1. the true democrats hungry for a better Nigeria.

2. the very unscrupulous IPOB Biafra elements hiding under the Labour party to sell shenanigans and ungodly hidden motives and properly carved out master minded agendas. so sad.

Lagos soil would never be used in breeding IPOB. Tell them their mission is dead on arrival..

Labour Party will NEVER Govern Lagos State.

Lets all know this and know Peace.

Nobody would be allowed to spoil Lagos State.

Eko O'ni Baje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, Deceit, 2023 Presidential Elections In Retrospect by sleek214(m): 4:51am On Mar 15, 2023
If you were wise, you should've known that Peter Obi has nothing to offer, how can you support a dance like Peter Obi over Atiku and Tinubu? Nigeria youths are the most foolish people on earth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party, Deceit, 2023 Presidential Elections In Retrospect by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:09am On Mar 15, 2023
What LP supporters doesn't know is that in addition to not being accepted and popular in some certain parts of the country, he is also almost hated (semi natural hatred) by these certain people.

these people use the ellu p song to mock LP.

Yet LP makes it seem like he is loved by all parts of the entire country.
Re: Labour Party, Deceit, 2023 Presidential Elections In Retrospect by Throwback: 5:30am On Mar 15, 2023
sleek214:
If you were wise, you should've known that Peter Obi has nothing to offer, how can you support a dance like Peter Obi over Atiku and Tinubu? Nigeria youths are the most foolish people on earth.

We are very foolish I tell you.

Even the old were not easily decieved. They know Peter Obi is mediocre at best, and he too never dared to look them in the eyes.
Re: Labour Party, Deceit, 2023 Presidential Elections In Retrospect by Luckylife(m): 5:58am On Mar 15, 2023
After rigging election it urchins and sycophants are still having sleepless nights, frustrations,self inflicted hatred that must lead to heart attacks because no peace for wicked and evil embodiment of corrupt minded bullion van ass lickers.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party, Deceit, 2023 Presidential Elections In Retrospect by Padipadi: 5:58am On Mar 15, 2023
sleek214:
Truth is bitter to LP people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Francis Ogbonna Nwifuru After He Was Declared Ebonyi State Governor-elect / Peter Obi And LP Chairman, Meet With The Party's Guber Aspirants, Stakeholders / Bola Tinubu Denies Meeting With CJN Ariwoola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.